FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > dont suppose your free today ....

dont suppose your free today ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy j OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

somerset

dont suppose your free today ....

i get this alot and alot of guy dont seen to understand whats wrong with it ... this is from guys ive never spoken to let alone seen either way so tell me guys how does this work for you cause im really curious

again i only meet guys and i know its not all guys i just genuinely want to know if it works

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eventhheaven2022Couple 14 weeks ago

accrington

"dont suppose your free today ....

i get this alot and alot of guy dont seen to understand whats wrong with it ... this is from guys ive never spoken to let alone seen either way so tell me guys how does this work for you cause

im really curious

We get this daily,curious too x

again i only meet guys and i know its not all guys i just genuinely want to know if it works"

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I get this too more on the couples profile, I'm never free now, strangely enough I have work, kids & a life.

Some guys seem to think because we are here we sit around horny in our lingere all day waiting for them

By *he Silver FuxMan 14 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"dont suppose your free today ....

i get this alot and alot of guy dont seen to understand whats wrong with it ... this is from guys ive never spoken to let alone seen either way so tell me guys how does this work for you cause im really curious

again i only meet guys and i know its not all guys i just genuinely want to know if it works"

It’s so lame - it’s a fancy a fuck at best

Block them. Any decent man would introduce himself with a message, see if you were interested, more messages for a get-to-know-you, propose a social or if really hitting off… a meet

By *ustamanMan 14 weeks ago

weymouth

Optimism meets reality

» Add a new message to this topic