FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dominated

Dominated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsteve OP   Man 14 weeks ago

sheffield

Why is it so difficult to find someone into domination? I’d love to be dominated but seems to be very difficult to actually find someone who actually follows it through and not just talk about it in messages. If there’s anyone in South Yorkshire in to this please get in touch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutsadieTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Hinckley

I love to be dominated especially if I'm bound up helpless

sheffield

"I love to be dominated especially if I'm bound up helpless "

I haven’t managed to meet anyone yet who’s up for it. But fingers crossed. My ultimate fantasy would be to be dominated by a hot couple.

By *ilMissDarcie-mayTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Absolutely love thought of being dominated

Ultimately want this from an older couple

sheffield

I’m not really fussed about age just someone who knows what they’re doing.

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple 14 weeks ago

East Anglia

"Why is it so difficult to find someone into domination? I’d love to be dominated but seems to be very difficult to actually find someone who actually follows it through and not just talk about it in messages. If there’s anyone in South Yorkshire in to this please get in touch "

What you looking for?

By *ustoursecret1Man 14 weeks ago

Plymouth

Very sub guy here I love to be dominated used and abused

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan 14 weeks ago

Bristol

I'm sure I could help .

By *ensualgent38Man 14 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

Afternoon all

I’m an experienced respectful and adventurous master and love nothing better than dominating willing submissives. So fucking horny!

By *arry monk40Man 14 weeks ago

Telford

I've been doing it for years op but I get your point a lot of one off wannabes can ruin the scene

Plymouth

Wish I could find a dom top local to own me

By *inkedKuntsCouple 14 weeks ago

Sheffield

Sheffield has a great fet scene, not so many play events left now but plenty of munches to get out there and meet potential D types. If your only looking on here then you won't have any luck but get on the fetish lifestyle website and check the calendar out you'll find loads of chances to meet someone.

sheffield

"Why is it so difficult to find someone into domination? I’d love to be dominated but seems to be very difficult to actually find someone who actually follows it through and not just talk about it in messages. If there’s anyone in South Yorkshire in to this please get in touch

What you looking for?"

Rather message in private about specifics lol

sheffield

"Sheffield has a great fet scene, not so many play events left now but plenty of munches to get out there and meet potential D types. If your only looking on here then you won't have any luck but get on the fetish lifestyle website and check the calendar out you'll find loads of chances to meet someone. "

Thank il take a look.

Plymouth

"Sheffield has a great fet scene, not so many play events left now but plenty of munches to get out there and meet potential D types. If your only looking on here then you won't have any luck but get on the fetish lifestyle website and check the calendar out you'll find loads of chances to meet someone.

Thank il take a look. "

Can’t find that site does it cover all uk

By *inkedKuntsCouple 14 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Sheffield has a great fet scene, not so many play events left now but plenty of munches to get out there and meet potential D types. If your only looking on here then you won't have any luck but get on the fetish lifestyle website and check the calendar out you'll find loads of chances to meet someone.

Thank il take a look.

Can’t find that site does it cover all uk "

FETish LIFEstyle

Can't put the actual name of it on here.

By *r K and Mrs LCouple 14 weeks ago

Leicester

Thank il take a look.

Can’t find that site does it cover all uk

FETish LIFEstyle

Can't put the actual name of it on here. "

are you on there then..?x

By *eviant-Kinky-CoupleCouple 14 weeks ago

town

Because domination isn't just something you jump into with someone you don't know or haven't met before. It takes trust, consent, communication among other things and is built over time.

Edinburgh & London

"Because domination isn't just something you jump into with someone you don't know or haven't met before. It takes trust, consent, communication among other things and is built over time. "

This is so true, and is an exciting and erotic part of dom/Sub scenarios.

Being handed control with trust to respect that privilege and be responsible for owning a person or couple, now that is an amazingly intimate and erotic pleasure.

By *oppet22TV/TS 14 weeks ago

huddersfield

Would love to find a couple to dominate me

By *wendolineFoxWoman 14 weeks ago

Chester

"Because domination isn't just something you jump into with someone you don't know or haven't met before. It takes trust, consent, communication among other things and is built over time.

Being handed control with trust to respect that privilege and be responsible for owning a person or couple, now that is an amazingly intimate and erotic pleasure."

Exactly this. And why you’re very unlikely to get it (safely) handed to you on a plate on this site without putting a lot of work in first.

Edinburgh & London

"Because domination isn't just something you jump into with someone you don't know or haven't met before. It takes trust, consent, communication among other things and is built over time.

Being handed control with trust to respect that privilege and be responsible for owning a person or couple, now that is an amazingly intimate and erotic pleasure.

Exactly this. And why you’re very unlikely to get it (safely) handed to you on a plate on this site without putting a lot of work in first. "

I dare say some peopl can’t be bothered to make that effort. I have found it to be liberating and intoxicating.

I would actually say that it was a submissive lover who taught me about dominations her trust, her lust, was just amazing, and inspired me to enjoy pushing her boundaries, and mine.

» Add a new message to this topic