FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What not married/attached men?

What not married/attached men?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erry79 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Shipdham

Ladys why do you choose not to meet married/attached men? Isn't that the point of swinging? partner swapping?

I'm asking for education purposes not to have an argument.

Thank you

And we will assume for this discussion that they are not cheating.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Cause most ain't swinging they r cheating cause wife's don't know

By *hite pineappleCouple 14 weeks ago

leeds

Because that's not swinging, that's cheating.

To call it swinging shows you don't understand the lifestyle (I'm not being mean I couldn't think.of a better way to write it in English).

Sarah xx

Shipdham

"Because that's not swinging, that's cheating.

To call it swinging shows you don't understand the lifestyle (I'm not being mean I couldn't think.of a better way to write it in English).

Sarah xx"

So explain?

Me n my wife are swinging we have a couples profile but she has also encouraged myself to have meets on my own. What part of that is cheating.

Well that's OK but we would ask to speak to her 1st but most don't let you cause they r cheating

By *lik and PaulCouple 14 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Ladys why do you choose not to meet married/attached men? Isn't that the point of swinging? partner swapping?

Thank you

And we will assume for this discussion that they are not cheating. "

Not cheating is a different dynamic but you said it yourself OP, swinging is partner swapping so partners need to be involved.

Most these married guys can't even send a pic of them with their wife

leeds

No part of that is cheating, that's actually very different. I assumed you were asking why we wouldn't meet married men who's wife's didn't know. Clearly I misunderstood, apologies for that.

We personally would have no issue meeting a married man,in the situation you described.

Sarah xx

Sarah xx

So explain?

Me n my wife are swinging we have a couples profile but she has also encouraged myself to have meets on my own. What part of that is cheating.

"

leeds

"Most these married guys can't even send a pic of them with their wife "

Exactly !!! and that is the problem, it's difficult to know who's wife actually "knows" and who's doesn't xx

leeds

"Ladys why do you choose not to meet married/attached men? Isn't that the point of swinging? partner swapping?

Thank you

Not cheating is a different dynamic but you said it yourself OP, swinging is partner swapping so partners need to be involved."

That's a very well put point xx

"Most these married guys can't even send a pic of them with their wife

Exactly !!! and that is the problem, it's difficult to know who's wife actually "knows" and who's doesn't xx"

100% we would ask to call them both 1st

leeds

Exactly !!! and that is the problem, it's difficult to know who's wife actually "knows" and who's doesn't xx 100% we would ask to call them both 1st "

That's actually a great idea. Although, alot of people seem to get very quiet on here when we ask them to have a 30 second verification video chat..... I wonder why ?? haha xx

u know why xx

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Exactly !!! and that is the problem, it's difficult to know who's wife actually "knows" and who's doesn't xx 100% we would ask to call them both 1st

That's actually a great idea. Although, alot of people seem to get very quiet on here when we ask them to have a 30 second verification video chat..... I wonder why ?? haha xx"

I would too I hate video chats, I'm most certainly not a guy though, I've checked!

Shipdham

"Well that's OK but we would ask to speak to her 1st but most don't let you cause they r cheating "

My wife would happily have a conversation with a woman but there needs to be a conversation to start with.

Shipdham

"Most these married guys can't even send a pic of them with their wife "

I would if asked.

Exactly !!! and that is the problem, it's difficult to know who's wife actually "knows" and who's doesn't xx 100% we would ask to call them both 1st

That's actually a great idea. Although, alot of people seem to get very quiet on here when we ask them to have a 30 second verification video chat..... I wonder why ?? haha xx

I would too I hate video chats, I'm most certainly not a guy though, I've checked! "

lol no u look female lol

Shipdham

Now this will probably go under the double standard category but. What about married women who are clearly cheating. Why don't they get rejected as fast as a married man?

Again not having ago just a healthy debate.

It's the same wouldn't meet a married female without her mans say so

We call it swinging not home wreaking

By *lik and PaulCouple 14 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Now this will probably go under the double standard category but. What about married women who are clearly cheating. Why don't they get rejected as fast as a married man?

Again not having ago just a healthy debate. "

We would reject them.

leeds

" u know why xx"

yes I do haha xx

leeds

I would too I hate video chats, I'm most certainly not a guy though, I've checked! "

But how can we be sure you're not a guy ?... video chat ?? hahaha. Your comment made us laugh, you're definitely a funny lady xx

leeds

"We call it swinging not home wreaking "

Bingo !! exactly xx

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

There's no mention of your wife / marital status, couples profile, or that this is what you are into on your profile, but you say all of this in the forum. This would be an immediate red flag for many.

leeds

"Well that's OK but we would ask to speak to her 1st but most don't let you cause they r cheating

My wife would happily have a conversation with a woman but there needs to be a conversation to start with.

"

Are you struggling to get couples to respond to you on here ? is that why you are asking ? and you think that's because you are married ? - genuine question.

Or could it be the sheer volume of single guys on here that couples won't go to the effort of back and forth conversations to prove the wife really does know when instead they can just move on to the next message from a single guy ?

Again, I'm not saying it is that, just throwing it out there to debate xx

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 14 weeks ago

coleraine

We have met several married guys over the years. To suggest that’s not swinging is a little odd to us. Swinging is a multitude of sexual play things involving others, their relationship status doesn’t change that one bit. A guy joining us for MFM is exactly swinging.

Our take has always been that it is not our role to manage, judge or understand other people’s relationships. We are here for some fun just as other people are.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 14 weeks ago

Next Door

I personally would meet a married male alone, after a social with wife and hubby to get permission from wife.

Most single gents profile claiming they have permission from wife, is the male cheating and that isn't swinging.

leeds

"We have met several married guys over the years. To suggest that’s not swinging is a little odd to us. Swinging is a multitude of sexual play things involving others, their relationship status doesn’t change that one bit. A guy joining us for MFM is exactly swinging.

Our take has always been that it is not our role to manage, judge or understand other people’s relationships. We are here for some fun just as other people are.

"

That's intresting, and good to have a different perspective on things, food for thought xx

By *essTTWoman 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

Thank you

You make no mention of being in a relationship on your profile but you think that's the reason women don't reply?

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 14 weeks ago

Middle England

OP In your situation we've seen them state their couples profiles on their single profile (not saying you have to) but then it's a point of reference.

A lot of times you look at profiles and you have no idea they're attached until you read their forum post; my gf... my wife...

On a practical point if the guys included their partners there would be more women in the scene. Hopefully these are not the same people complaining they can't get a meet!

Shipdham

"There's no mention of your wife / marital status, couples profile, or that this is what you are into on your profile, but you say all of this in the forum. This would be an immediate red flag for many."

Interesting I never thought of it like that.

But would I or other like me get more of a response if we mentioned we was married in the profile to begin with?

Shipdham

"Well that's OK but we would ask to speak to her 1st but most don't let you cause they r cheating

Both yes I'm struggling not just with couples (I'm aware I'm not everyone type) but I've seen lot of profiles saying no married/attached men before I have even thought of sending a message.

Are you struggling to get couples to respond to you on here ? is that why you are asking ? and you think that's because you are married ? - genuine question.

Or could it be the sheer volume of single guys on here that couples won't go to the effort of back and forth conversations to prove the wife really does know when instead they can just move on to the next message from a single guy ?

Again, I'm not saying it is that, just throwing it out there to debate xx"

Shipdham

"I personally would meet a married male alone, after a social with wife and hubby to get permission from wife.

Most single gents profile claiming they have permission from wife, is the male cheating and that isn't swinging.

I'd go with that if I was given the option.

"

Shipdham

Thank you

You make no mention of being in a relationship on your profile but you think that's the reason women don't reply?"

I did but got nothing. But am update is due

Leeds

"Now this will probably go under the double standard category but. What about married women who are clearly cheating. Why don't they get rejected as fast as a married man?

Because the men that take them don't care, any holes a goal right.

However women are a tad more selective.

By *imply DeeWoman 14 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t think this is the reason since there’s no single mention about your relationship status on your profile.

By *oan of DArcCouple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There's no mention of your wife / marital status, couples profile, or that this is what you are into on your profile, but you say all of this in the forum. This would be an immediate red flag for many.

Interesting I never thought of it like that.

But would I or other like me get more of a response if we mentioned we was married in the profile to begin with?"

-----------------------

If you're not getting responses now you won't get any more by mentioning you're married.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 14 weeks ago

Chester

If the profile text seems ok (no mention of wife, can accommodate etc) but then there’s a mention of a wife in the recent verifications, for example - red flag. I would get something in your profile text pronto.

Leeds

I would too I hate video chats, I'm most certainly not a guy though, I've checked!

But how can we be sure you're not a guy ?... video chat ?? hahaha. Your comment made us laugh, you're definitely a funny lady xx"

I think the boobs and lack of cock are a little bit of a giveaway.

I certainly wouldn't video call, they are so awkward.

It's pretty easy to spot a bloke pretending to be a woman/couple.

I remember on my couples profile a couple calling us fake because we wouldn't video call them ( we weren't interested anyway) but I think our verifications spoke for themselves

Leeds

I would too I hate video chats, I'm most certainly not a guy though, I've checked! lol no u look female lol"

Thanks, the tit helps!

By *ellinever70Woman 14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I guess some women just don't want to get with a guy whose partner/wife supposedly knows what he's getting up to

I've never really understood it either, in my experience,in a face to face situation e.g. a club nobody gives a stuff if you are 'cheating' whilst the same people probably take the moral high ground on here by ruling out married men etc. Which is easy done when women have so many options on here because of the numerical advantages being in minority affords them. Personally I find a cheating wife a very attractive proposition, her marital status increasing her attractiveness.

Shipdham

"If the profile text seems ok (no mention of wife, can accommodate etc) but then there’s a mention of a wife in the recent verifications, for example - red flag. I would get something in your profile text pronto. "

I think my profile needs a proper overhaul. And these comments are helping.

Shipdham

"I guess some women just don't want to get with a guy whose partner/wife supposedly knows what he's getting up to "

Whys that?

By *wendolineFoxWoman 14 weeks ago

Chester

"I've never really understood it either, in my experience,in a face to face situation e.g. a club nobody gives a stuff if you are 'cheating' whilst the same people probably take the moral high ground on here by ruling out married men etc. Which is easy done when women have so many options on here because of the numerical advantages being in minority affords them. Personally I find a cheating wife a very attractive proposition, her marital status increasing her attractiveness. "

I’m sure for a lot of people they’re not taking the ‘moral high ground’, more it’s the reasonable wish to not open themselves up to potential drama, which in some documented cases on here has involved stalking/police etc etc. I know I’m not up for that.

By *ellinever70Woman 14 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"I guess some women just don't want to get with a guy whose partner/wife supposedly knows what he's getting up to

Whys that?"

Maybe they don't like the idea of being discussed between a couple

coleraine

"We have met several married guys over the years. To suggest that’s not swinging is a little odd to us. Swinging is a multitude of sexual play things involving others, their relationship status doesn’t change that one bit. A guy joining us for MFM is exactly swinging.

That's intresting, and good to have a different perspective on things, food for thought xx"

Thank you.

In all honesty our best meetings have been with attached guys. For us it provides a lot more discretion and often creates a bond of trust between us. We never ask about their relationships and we never to seek to influence or interfere in them. In twenty years we have never had a problem.

By *imply DeeWoman 14 weeks ago

Wherever

"I guess some women just don't want to get with a guy whose partner/wife supposedly knows what he's getting up to

Whys that?

Maybe they don't like the idea of being discussed between a couple "

100% this for me.

I have ever only once met with a couple for a social with an initial idea of me going to the club with the husband, with her full support, in “hot husband” like scenario.

The feeling of being talked about on their way back home was something I would never want to experience again.

By *iverpool416Man 14 weeks ago

liverpool

how can partners be involved in a 3 some???

coleraine

"I've never really understood it either, in my experience,in a face to face situation e.g. a club nobody gives a stuff if you are 'cheating' whilst the same people probably take the moral high ground on here by ruling out married men etc. Which is easy done when women have so many options on here because of the numerical advantages being in minority affords them. Personally I find a cheating wife a very attractive proposition, her marital status increasing her attractiveness. "

We have read couples on here which state “we do not meet married men”. Then when you go to their verifications some of the guys they’ve met we know are married from conversations or meetings we had with them.

By *endalshaggersCouple 14 weeks ago

Kendal

At the end of the day, primarily we're all here to find other sexual partners - whatever way you wish to label that. It's the whole purpose of the site.

OP, I would suggest you would fare a bit better as a couples profile with your wife. There's so many single guy profiles out there trying to stand out amongst the crowd would be nigh on impossible, let alone then going through the "Mrs let's me play". If you have a couples profile and at describe your dynamic - as we have - then you may stand a bit better chance. Word of warning as we're in a similar sort of boat - a lot of couples who say they do meet men will not meet other couples separately or may just want the Mrs out the two (this is something we run into frequently).

Good luck

By *ark n kimCouple 14 weeks ago

Durham

We don't meet married guys or girls.just don't want or need any drama.cannot accommodate is usually a giveaway.not always mind you.

Plenty genuine single people on here to meet.

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

just because you swing with your wife will not give you extra points to swing alone and be successful after all alone your just another guy and they are plentyful..

i wont meet guys of swinging couples i have done and they come with baggage normally had some dreadful meets in the early days all drama some even wanting to cheat on their swinging partners ...

By *mber SkiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I live a drama free life so I wouldn’t meet anyone who is attached/married just in case it kicks off & also I wouldn’t want to be anyones side chick I’m worth more than that

somerset

because firstly on here there are so few of them compared to men and secondly alot of men just wont care a wet hole is a wet hole

somerset

also op just like all the other men if no ones interested then no one interested there nothing you can do to make people like you attraction is everything hence the rejection is so high ... your some what protected as a couple its a bigger better packages as your a couple but on your own your just another guys

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 12/06/24 14:23:01]

Leeds

If your saying the point in swinging is to swap, who's your swap, you have no one it's just you.....your partner isn't swapping with anyone.

You are another single blokes profile among 10000's of single blokes profiles people are either into you or not it's that simple, there's no mention of a partner at all pm your profile so how would that be the thing people don't like?

Your just a single bloke.

By *izandpaulCouple 14 weeks ago

merseyside

Thank you

Makes absolutely no difference to us, married or not.

Just don't slag off your wife or discredit her in any way during the meet.

By *lippy02Man 14 weeks ago

edinburgh

"

Yes agree as we preferred married men involved for discretion reasons and they wanted a sexy slut to have fun with

Cardiff-ish

Yes agree as we preferred married men involved for discretion reasons and they wanted a sexy slut to have fun with "

‘sexy slut’ is that how you view women?

By *lippy02Man 14 weeks ago

edinburgh

No just how my wife liked to be for them in fantasy and fun way.

I adore her.

Cardiff-ish

"No just how my wife liked to be for them in fantasy and fun way.

I adore her."

By *alandNitaCouple 14 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Thank you

Totally agree. If you bring your wife along we can swap.

If you're coming alone though, you're not really swapping... or swinging. Have you considered Tinder?

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 14 weeks ago

Medway

Thank you

Speaking as a single, unless it's with the wife too, I wouldn't be interested in having sex with someone who is attached. Even if the wife knows and has given permission. Just like everything in life, we are entitled to preferences, and me not having sex with someone who is attached is right for me. This might be a swinging site but it doesn't mean I have to have sex with who ever approaches me. I hope that makes sense. Also agree with the comment above about the men on here who are cheating - I'm definitely not interested in any of that.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

One of my partners has a wife. She's not involved with us but is fully aware of and consenting to our relationship.

I do usually prefer to date fellow solo poly people because it means there's no more space to grow and potential there.

I'll fuck married couples for fun now and again though

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 14 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

That's actually a great idea. Although, alot of people seem to get very quiet on here when we ask them to have a 30 second verification video chat..... I wonder why ?? haha xx"

I've been on the scene since 2016 I have never nor would I do a video call

That's means going off site and thats not for me

I meet for socials or they can meet me at club nights I might attend.

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 14 weeks ago

Medway

"I live a drama free life so I wouldn’t meet anyone who is attached/married just in case it kicks off & also I wouldn’t want to be anyones side chick I’m worth more than that "

Yes to this!

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

If his partner knows and I can confirm that with her, then I'd have no issue with an attached man.

I wouldn't knowingly meet a cheat, as I'd hate it done to me.

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Because many men don't care that they're married or think it's hot and that they're getting one over on her hubby.

Plus there's not many married ladies who start posts about not getting sex/meets.

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 14 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

Whys that?"

I'n my very first few weeks on fab and in the scene I naively believed a married guy who had a couples profile that he had permission to play alone with others.

Turned out he didn't his wife had no idea, they had the agreement they would only play together.

Had a social and then a meet with him.

I found out while at a club they were also in attendance.

I walked up said hello, made a comment and bam I got the blame, harassment and accusations.

It was awful

So now I play with both or not at all

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 14 weeks ago

Sarah xx

So explain?

"

Why don't you add your couples profile name to your singles profile, also say you can arrange a phone/video call or a social with your wife before any meet.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 14 weeks ago

Within touching distance

Think the issue for us isn't that your married or attached thats your buisness. If your going to cheat you will do it wether we meet you or not. Our issue is how frustrating it is trying to arrange a meet. Married or attached guys are looking for a quick jump. Most women on here enjoy a bit of flirting and being chased a little bit and most Married men just don't have the time to put in the effort.

The short answer is single guys are easier to arrange something with.

Ps we done judge anyone we all have our reasons for being here.

By *luebell888Woman 14 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Sarah xx

So explain?

"

In that case I would expect a social with them both first to ensure she exists.

» Add a new message to this topic