FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Anyone else experienced this?

Anyone else experienced this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

We have been looking for a single F to play with for a while now due to having met some amazing couples and single guys.. but never had a FFM.

I’m amazing how many ladies are on here with single profiles that then after chatting and exchanging face pics etc, turn out to have a couples page because they don’t meet alone. So strange!

Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andPextraCouple 14 weeks ago

North West

Only about 10 times a week….

"Only about 10 times a week…. "

same! X

By *rsKOTCTWoman 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I have my singles for meeting alone however most couples can't read.

On my couples profile I've not met a single woman that doesn't meet alone, we've enjoyed some great ffm meets.

Couples message me then get arsy I won't meet the guy, they need to learn some basic English.

(In my case)

By *iss DevilWoman 14 weeks ago

Bedford

Club could be your best bet for that. I don't currently meet outside of clubs, at least not for the first time, but even if I was, I don't think I would trust a single female profile to be an actual single woman, with no man in toll. Clubs are much easier, at least you'd know quickly whether there's any chemistry between you.

"I have my singles for meeting alone however most couples can't read.

On my couples profile I've not met a single woman that doesn't meet alone, we've enjoyed some great ffm meets.

Couples message me then get arsy I won't meet the guy, they need to learn some basic English.

(In my case) "

Yeah I get you. what I’m referring to is a single F page.. but then the F never meets alone. Often you find out they have a couples page ans well and only meet as a couple.. so what was the point in a single F page in the first place.

"Club could be your best bet for that. I don't currently meet outside of clubs, at least not for the first time, but even if I was, I don't think I would trust a single female profile to be an actual single woman, with no man in toll. Clubs are much easier, at least you'd know quickly whether there's any chemistry between you. "

Yes clubs easier to meet a single F

North West

"Only about 10 times a week….

same! X"

Still, not an many couples profiles where all of a sudden the lady cant make it but the fella is miraculously free to meet on his own

Yeah this classic as well.

Just frustrating for me. As I’m happy to FaceTime to prove it’s me their talking to.. happy to send face pics.. meet verified etc.. just a genuine couple looking to meet with F for naught FFM times.. if only it was as easy as when we have arranged FMFM meets or MMF. Haha

Mrs x

North West

"Yeah this classic as well.

Just frustrating for me. As I’m happy to FaceTime to prove it’s me their talking to.. happy to send face pics.. meet verified etc.. just a genuine couple looking to meet with F for naught FFM times.. if only it was as easy as when we have arranged FMFM meets or MMF. Haha

Mrs x"

We are in EXACTLY the same frustrating boat.

Must be the hardest thing to arrange on here by far.

Now, if i was looking for men to peg I’d have a queue round the block

By *iss DevilWoman 14 weeks ago

Bedford

And that's why women who are happy to meet couples for MFF are called "unicorns"!

"Yeah this classic as well.

Mrs x

We are in EXACTLY the same frustrating boat.

Must be the hardest thing to arrange on here by far.

Now, if i was looking for men to peg I’d have a queue round the block "

Haha! Yes, so I’ve seen

By *ubmissivebexWoman 14 weeks ago

Yeovil

(In my case)

Yeah I get you. what I’m referring to is a single F page.. but then the F never meets alone. Often you find out they have a couples page ans well and only meet as a couple.. so what was the point in a single F page in the first place. "

My single F page is for FF fun, I keep it open to couples as I've played with just the woman from several couples.

I had the same issue as other poster above that people don't read the actual profile then get arsey when I don't want FFM

(In my case)

Yeah I get you. what I’m referring to is a single F page.. but then the F never meets alone. Often you find out they have a couples page ans well and only meet as a couple.. so what was the point in a single F page in the first place.

My single F page is for FF fun, I keep it open to couples as I've played with just the woman from several couples.

I had the same issue as other poster above that people don't read the actual profile then get arsey when I don't want FFM "

If you have it on your profile and couples don’t bother to read it, then that’s their issue. However the times I mention it’s happen to us, there’s no mention of this on their page. We’re a rare couple that actually are interested in what pages say and not just pic hunting.

X

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

(In my case)

Yeah I get you. what I’m referring to is a single F page.. but then the F never meets alone. Often you find out they have a couples page ans well and only meet as a couple.. so what was the point in a single F page in the first place. "

I have this profile and am also one half of a couples profile with a good friend.

She also has a single profile and that's how we met but for various reasons mostly involving safety and some couples inability to understand the word consent she won't be meeting any more couples by herself.

The point of her single profile is that she is free to use the site however she wants and it's nobody else's business.

I don't find it strange or unusual at all. It's actually a very sensible approach.

(In my case)

I have this profile and am also one half of a couples profile with a good friend.

She also has a single profile and that's how we met but for various reasons mostly involving safety and some couples inability to understand the word consent she won't be meeting any more couples by herself.

The point of her single profile is that she is free to use the site however she wants and it's nobody else's business.

I don't find it strange or unusual at all. It's actually a very sensible approach. "

Sorry I completely disagree. If you have a single profile (male or female) and advertise that you meet alone.. it’s wrong to say you don’t meet alone and divert to a completely separate couples profile. Everyone of course can use the site as they wish.. providing it’s within the correct boundaries.. this simply isn’t. However I respect your opinion is your opinion.

Belfast

(In my case)

I don't find it strange or unusual at all. It's actually a very sensible approach.

Sorry I completely disagree. If you have a single profile (male or female) and advertise that you meet alone.. it’s wrong to say you don’t meet alone and divert to a completely separate couples profile. Everyone of course can use the site as they wish.. providing it’s within the correct boundaries.. this simply isn’t. However I respect your opinion is your opinion. "

The problem with that is if someone has a single profile for socials or chatting and they write on that profile that they only meet with a partner admin will often change that profile to a couples profile so lots of people or don't mention it in their single bio.

(In my case)

Sorry I completely disagree. If you have a single profile (male or female) and advertise that you meet alone.. it’s wrong to say you don’t meet alone and divert to a completely separate couples profile. Everyone of course can use the site as they wish.. providing it’s within the correct boundaries.. this simply isn’t. However I respect your opinion is your opinion.

The problem with that is if someone has a single profile for socials or chatting and they write on that profile that they only meet with a partner admin will often change that profile to a couples profile so lots of people or don't mention it in their single bio. "

Yeah but that’s what the self verification process if for. You shouldn’t be able to verify a couples account if you’re single… and if you can, then the process is broken.

Belfast

(In my case)

The problem with that is if someone has a single profile for socials or chatting and they write on that profile that they only meet with a partner admin will often change that profile to a couples profile so lots of people or don't mention it in their single bio.

Yeah but that’s what the self verification process if for. You shouldn’t be able to verify a couples account if you’re single… and if you can, then the process is broken."

You've lost me there. I didn't say anything about self verifying.

We are both well verified on our singles accounts. I've been here 8 years on a single profile.

We are also well verified on our couples profile where we have met others at various socials.

That has nothing to do with self verification.

I'm talking about when someone reports a profile that says they only meet with a partner and it is then changed by admin with no input from the profile themselves.

(In my case)

Yeah but that’s what the self verification process if for. You shouldn’t be able to verify a couples account if you’re single… and if you can, then the process is broken.

We are both well verified on our singles accounts. I've been here 8 years on a single profile.

We are also well verified on our couples profile where we have met others at various socials.

I'm talking about when someone reports a profile that says they only meet with a partner and it is then changed by admin with no input from the profile themselves. "

Sorry my point is based on your very last sentence.. if your a single person who sets up a single account and admin change it to a couples account based on what your profile says.. then how would that account be verified? As your single and admin has made the assumption your a couple.. therefore you wouldn’t be able to self verify..

Anyway. We are digressing and I think we can agree to disagree.

My overall point is that if your a lady with a single profile that states you play alone and that you meet couples… then it’s wrong to put that, if in fact you don’t meet alone and you only play as a couple.

Belfast

(In my case)

I'm talking about when someone reports a profile that says they only meet with a partner and it is then changed by admin with no input from the profile themselves.

Sorry my point is based on your very last sentence.. if your a single person who sets up a single account and admin change it to a couples account based on what your profile says.. then how would that account be verified? As your single and admin has made the assumption your a couple.. therefore you wouldn’t be able to self verify..

Anyway. We are digressing and I think we can agree to disagree.

My overall point is that if your a lady with a single profile that states you play alone and that you meet couples… then it’s wrong to put that, if in fact you don’t meet alone and you only play as a couple. "

You are confusing me with the self verifying term.

To self verify means you are verifying your own profile which is against site rules.

If you mean to be meet verified that is completely different.

I've had messages in the last few months from "couples" who had 40 or 50 verifications all as a single woman with no mention of a partner at all so it obviously can happen.

By *oxy jWoman 14 weeks ago

somerset

ive put it clearly on my profile that this is my single profile for meeting just me and i put on there clearly that i have a couples profile to to you make it clear then you'll find admin are fine its when its not really clean when they may step in i suspect normally people reporting them ...

when we first started this scene bi women meeting couples was plenty full for most but as the years rolled forward less and less women wanted to be the treat /meat/toy for couples and i get it i really do for alot of people sex is not fantasy/role play its a real thing its life pleasure ..

i would never ever be a couples plaything just for the man to watch they both play or not at all also alot of bi women are soft bi almost false no realism just a show and for me thats boring as boring can be ...

best way to have fem on fem is the real world the night on the town hit some gay bars n gay clubs get the real sensual and full on fem /fem sex real bi ladys and gay ladies over the years ive met loads and once they get to know hubs is cuck they love him to bits lol and really like him being there not all the time of course so my black book has lots of bi/gay women some fem couples ...

im not saying there are no real bi or even gay women on the scene as there are but they are small group and in todays world many dont want to be someones side show well most again not all..

just my two pence worth

"ive put it clearly on my profile that this is my single profile for meeting just me and i put on there clearly that i have a couples profile to to you make it clear then you'll find admin are fine its when its not really clean when they may step in i suspect normally people reporting them ...

when we first started this scene bi women meeting couples was plenty full for most but as the years rolled forward less and less women wanted to be the treat /meat/toy for couples and i get it i really do for alot of people sex is not fantasy/role play its a real thing its life pleasure ..

i would never ever be a couples plaything just for the man to watch they both play or not at all also alot of bi women are soft bi almost false no realism just a show and for me thats boring as boring can be ...

best way to have fem on fem is the real world the night on the town hit some gay bars n gay clubs get the real sensual and full on fem /fem sex real bi ladys and gay ladies over the years ive met loads and once they get to know hubs is cuck they love him to bits lol and really like him being there not all the time of course so my black book has lots of bi/gay women some fem couples ...

im not saying there are no real bi or even gay women on the scene as there are but they are small group and in todays world many dont want to be someones side show well most again not all..

just my two pence worth "

Thanks! Yes I agree.. wouldn’t want a lady to feel like a toy etc.. had to work for everyone, as have all of our meets x

By *aomilatteCouple 14 weeks ago

Midlands

"We have been looking for a single F to play with for a while now due to having met some amazing couples and single guys.. but never had a FFM.

I’m amazing how many ladies are on here with single profiles that then after chatting and exchanging face pics etc, turn out to have a couples page because they don’t meet alone. So strange!

Mrs x

"

What you're describing is very common. We've met several couples in clubs who also have a single Fem profile, she doesn't play alone and the profile is actually run by the Man. We assume it's to try and attract a single Fem and try a get a FFM that way, though it never seems to work. Many on here will message a single Fem not realising sometimes they'll be chatting to a Man. In our experience clubs do have Women (not many) who are open to playing with couples. We've found the nights that allow single Men have more single Women.

"We have been looking for a single F to play with for a while now due to having met some amazing couples and single guys.. but never had a FFM.

Mrs x

What you're describing is very common. We've met several couples in clubs who also have a single Fem profile, she doesn't play alone and the profile is actually run by the Man. We assume it's to try and attract a single Fem and try a get a FFM that way, though it never seems to work. Many on here will message a single Fem not realising sometimes they'll be chatting to a Man. In our experience clubs do have Women (not many) who are open to playing with couples. We've found the nights that allow single Men have more single Women."

Defo agree.

I must just be mad to think that a single females profile is actually for a single female!!

» Add a new message to this topic