FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Need Couples Pic Advice

Need Couples Pic Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventuresofLandS OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Lincoln

So we are trying to add more pics & Videos of S. We have quite a few of L (we know L is the main selling point haha ) but we do come as a pair and we'd like to promote ourselves equally.

What type of pics do couples/SF (or the guys who like to be noesy) like to see?? We'd still like to hide faces for obvious reasons on public pics.

We likes to hear some thoughts and ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untogetherCouple 14 weeks ago

Malaga, Spain, Not in U. K.

I ( Mrs.) like to get an idea of the general physique. No need for whole face, maybe from mouth or chin down.

By *wist my nipplesCouple 14 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Beyond Purity do this beautifully I think!

Mrs TMN x

By *ezandCCouple 14 weeks ago

Telford

We will watch this one. We've tried a few but not easy taking a good selfie of two.

It last one I rested the phone against salt and pepper shakers and set timer and ran to position. Kinda takes the magic away when you think about behind the scenes

By *_welshMan 14 weeks ago

Speke / Chester

Deffo not just a cock pic. Torso or face is good. General body picture

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple 14 weeks ago

hadleigh

We've really tried to work on this on our profile. It is still a bit Clitbang heavy, but Mr Sprite has a good showing on there, and tries to be inventive with the poses etc.

Feel free to take a look.

Also, your profile is great already, so some extra pics of the Mr will take up to fabulous!

Ms Clitbang x

By *et and WillingCouple 14 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Hi. We have limited pics of Mr on our public pics due to very obvious tattoos but try and do a few pics together jusy to show we are a couple. Have more pics of him in freinds pics though x

By *mber SkiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"We will watch this one. We've tried a few but not easy taking a good selfie of two.

It last one I rested the phone against salt and pepper shakers and set timer and ran to position. Kinda takes the magic away when you think about behind the scenes "

I find it easier doing a video for a couple of minutes then you can watch the video pause it & crop it then screenshot it it’s how I do my selfie pics

By *ongandharderMan 14 weeks ago

Rotherham

"So we are trying to add more pics & Videos of S. We have quite a few of L (we know L is the main selling point haha ) but we do come as a pair and we'd like to promote ourselves equally.

What type of pics do couples/SF (or the guys who like to be noesy) like to see?? We'd still like to hide faces for obvious reasons on public pics.

We likes to hear some thoughts and ideas "

Smart clothes, suit etc

By *peak and SpellCouple 14 weeks ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Like others I appear a lot more, as Mr S&S is usually behind the camera, but we have managed to include a few pics of his sexy torso too

By *mber SkiesWoman 14 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"We will watch this one. We've tried a few but not easy taking a good selfie of two.

It last one I rested the phone against salt and pepper shakers and set timer and ran to position. Kinda takes the magic away when you think about behind the scenes I find it easier doing a video for a couple of minutes then you can watch the video pause it & crop it then screenshot it it’s how I do my selfie pics "

screenshot it first then crop it I mean

By *ngman70Man 14 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

A smile always brightens a picture. Don't go for a cock shot just give hint of what might be there to be unwrapped.

You have picture of S laid back on a chair. I'd avoid this pose as it rarely shows male form at its best even if the persons ripped.

Lincoln

Thank you for some of the suggestions and it seems others have been thinking the same as us too.

We'll try some different things and see how we get on.

PS... Don't worry we'll stay away from the just a cock pic. Xx

By *tyoursecretserviceMan 14 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Personally I like to see both - but I am Bi xxx

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 14 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

"Hi. We have limited pics of Mr on our public pics due to very obvious tattoos but try and do a few pics together jusy to show we are a couple. Have more pics of him in freinds pics though x"

How about clothed pics?

By *ongandharderMan 14 weeks ago

Rotherham

"Hi. We have limited pics of Mr on our public pics due to very obvious tattoos but try and do a few pics together jusy to show we are a couple. Have more pics of him in freinds pics though x

How about clothed pics?"

Yeah I agree smart clothes looking nicely cleaned up /smart

Lincoln

"Hi. We have limited pics of Mr on our public pics due to very obvious tattoos but try and do a few pics together jusy to show we are a couple. Have more pics of him in freinds pics though x

How about clothed pics?"

We've no issues with clothes pics at all and something that can be done

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 14 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I like to see couples together, not necessarily sex pics but just together.

As someone said above beyond purity have some of the best pics on here, definitely worth checking out.

Mrs

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple 14 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

It last one I rested the phone against salt and pepper shakers and set timer and ran to position. Kinda takes the magic away when you think about behind the scenes "

I think you just have to forget the sexy and just schedule it in as a photo taking session and leave the sex until later.

We just roped in a third to help us with photos a couple of days ago and I'm really pleased with the results. Not polished or perfect but then neither are we!

Personally I dislike couples profiles where it's all her and no him. Plus gynaecological photos aren't great, all pussys look similar after a while. Whole bodies are amazing. I like the bellies and curves, and Dad bods on guys.

My favourite couples pics include clothed and some if not all of face. At the very least bottom half of face. I also like lingerie pics and men in boxers.

Mrs

Lincoln

"Personally I like to see couples together, not necessarily sex pics but just together.

As someone said above beyond purity have some of the best pics on here, definitely worth checking out.

Mrs "

Beyond Purity come up on local updates and have seen their pic's. We agree with you all who's recommended them, definitely a great couple to be taking inspiration from.

» Add a new message to this topic