FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hotel stays

Hotel stays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inclouduk OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Medway

I work in a reception for hotel chain and love when people get embarrassed when they know they only there for sex.

Do u do that?

On my side we arnt bothered lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andyh78Man 16 weeks ago

manchester

I don’t get embarrassed, but am sure that most receptionists know what is going on, especially when we arrive separately and there is a big age gap. So many check out in the middle of the night or do they just try to discreetly leave and leave the keycards in the room?

By *icecouple561Couple 16 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it

By *annibal_LickedherMan 16 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it"

Likewise. I’ve used day rooms loads to meet my FB and it’s blatantly obvious why we are there.

By *hunky GentMan 16 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm paying for the room and it nobody else's damn business what I do in there as long as I leave it as I found it"

Fancy a game of tiddly-winks?

By *inclouduk OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Medway

Great to hear guys

By *illxxMan 16 weeks ago

motherwell

Got a fab friend who is a hotel receptionist and it happens most night and most weekends. They do talk about it though between the staff. But it doesn’t bother her or her colleagues what there doing. But has said sometimes the rooms are left if a hell of a mess .

By *inclouduk OP   Man 13 weeks ago

Medway

"Got a fab friend who is a hotel receptionist and it happens most night and most weekends. They do talk about it though between the staff. But it doesn’t bother her or her colleagues what there doing. But has said sometimes the rooms are left if a hell of a mess . "

Yep a lot don’t have much respect

By *exyScientistsCouple 13 weeks ago

Castlebar

Absolutely don't care. If I've paid for a room...I don't care who knows it.

» Add a new message to this topic