FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MF couples who MFM

MF couples who MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isntacrowd OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Southwestshire

I’m curious about MF couples who meet with single men for the benefit of the women's enjoyment.

Do you think the same women would use fab if they were not in a MF couple and were just a single woman?

I’m trying to work out if their are many women there are on MF profiles where the man has little to no involvement.

Any couples and single men thoughts on this matter are welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 14 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

I’m think there are some women who would continue to use Fab if they became single and others who are specifically into threesomes who might not. There are other couples where the partners meet others alone.

It’s tough to generalise and, as usual for these “Do women like X?” questions, the answer is some do, some don’t.

Dee

Southwestshire

"I’m think there are some women who would continue to use Fab if they became single and others who are specifically into threesomes who might not. There are other couples where the partners meet others alone.

It’s tough to generalise and, as usual for these “Do women like X?” questions, the answer is some do, some don’t.

Dee"

What is your situation Dee would you consider a single profile and playing solo ?

By *ee And MikeCouple 14 weeks ago

Cannock

"I’m think there are some women who would continue to use Fab if they became single and others who are specifically into threesomes who might not. There are other couples where the partners meet others alone.

Dee"

We are a cuckold couple so Fab for us is a way of seeing what other cuckold couples are up to and looking at prospective bulls.

If my Dee was single she’d probably use normal dating apps to meet guys as generally most guys on those are just looking for a fast fuck.

Southwestshire

Dee

We are a cuckold couple so Fab for us is a way of seeing what other cuckold couples are up to and looking at prospective bulls.

If my Dee was single she’d probably use normal dating apps to meet guys as generally most guys on those are just looking for a fast fuck."

By *andb69Couple 14 weeks ago

leeds

Our enjoyment in swinging is seeing and sharing each other's enjoyment, so even as a woman who enjoys threesomes, foursomes and moresomes with guys, as well as playing with other women, I wouldn't go solo.

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

It was my idea to join fab with my husband. I have a couples profile and my solo one (this one). I love MFM and so does he thankfully

By *he love catsCouple 14 weeks ago

South Wales

"Our enjoyment in swinging is seeing and sharing each other's enjoyment, so even as a woman who enjoys threesomes, foursomes and moresomes with guys, as well as playing with other women, I wouldn't go solo. "

My Mrs just said exactly this.

By *d4funtimesMan 14 weeks ago

Cambridge

"It was my idea to join fab with my husband. I have a couples profile and my solo one (this one). I love MFM and so does he thankfully "

Love MFM too. What scenarios do you prefer?

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"It was my idea to join fab with my husband. I have a couples profile and my solo one (this one). I love MFM and so does he thankfully

Love MFM too. What scenarios do you prefer? "

We do DP, spitroast, cuckold

By *hipdaleCouple 14 weeks ago

Greenhithe

We have a male truple friend

Southwestshire

"Our enjoyment in swinging is seeing and sharing each other's enjoyment, so even as a woman who enjoys threesomes, foursomes and moresomes with guys, as well as playing with other women, I wouldn't go solo. "

Southwestshire

"It was my idea to join fab with my husband. I have a couples profile and my solo one (this one). I love MFM and so does he thankfully "

Southwestshire

"Our enjoyment in swinging is seeing and sharing each other's enjoyment, so even as a woman who enjoys threesomes, foursomes and moresomes with guys, as well as playing with other women, I wouldn't go solo.

My Mrs just said exactly this. "

Southwestshire

"We have a male truple friend "

What’s a truple friend?

Excuse my ignorance

By *d4funtimesMan 14 weeks ago

Cambridge

"It was my idea to join fab with my husband. I have a couples profile and my solo one (this one). I love MFM and so does he thankfully

Love MFM too. What scenarios do you prefer?

We do DP, spitroast, cuckold"

The best ones , and something fuckling, when everyone are enjoying it.

By *etro manMan 14 weeks ago

manchester

Hello meeting couples are fun I have met a few and been very relaxing clubs hotel and a car meeting both took turns to drive around as I sat on the back seat the driver could see as they had a car cam in position to watch

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 14 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

Dee

What is your situation Dee would you consider a single profile and playing solo ?"

I’m a little confused by your post and by this question.

Your profile says you’re looking for MFM but this post suggests you want to find a woman who plays without her male partner present.

I don’t have a male partner; Max is non-binary.

I do have a single profile (currently hidden) and Max and I have sexual autonomy - we each make our own sexual choices. I can play solo if I want to.

By *wingAway79Couple 14 weeks ago

Surrey

We do x

By *ooking4newMan 14 weeks ago

whitby

Dee

If my Dee was single she’d probably use normal dating apps to meet guys as generally most guys on those are just looking for a fast fuck."

Yea but Dee is fucking gorgeous so I suppose they would be lining up to fuck her

By *isntacrowd OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Southwestshire

Any life in this one left ?

By *itygamesMan 10 weeks ago

UK

Lots dont know the MFM V MMF Difference.

Im strictly MFM

By *akingHayCouple 10 weeks ago

Mayfield

I think that realistically Hay wouldn’t bother, she’d get fed up too quickly!

By *tirlingshire matureMan 10 weeks ago

falkirk

Done both but prefer mfm , we both do

By *reen as JadeCouple 10 weeks ago

Cheshire

I have met solo and I have done things before I met my husband. I love the thrill and excitement of a meet x

By *ilo1962Man 10 weeks ago

Kinross

Wife and i had a few mfm with mates , wife loved it then , never tried bi mmf , yet

By *helroyCouple 10 weeks ago

Skegness

we mostly only do mfm now as we both love them

By *eachesandcream23Couple 10 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Mrs definitely wouldn't be on here without me .. she just likes the mfm idea for both our enjoyment

By *atentHeelsCouple 10 weeks ago

Salford

I hadn’t done anything like this before I met M. Sure had thoughts and dreams about multiples but never thought about doing it. Inky when I met M and he said he liked similar and he’d been to clubs did I think it was a time to try them. We don’t because it turns him on seeing me with others, and I do it because he gets off on it and it’s fun. But no, I prob wouldn’t be doing it alone/single fem etc.

By *hipdaleCouple 10 weeks ago

Greenhithe

"We have a male truple friend

What’s a truple friend? A male who we play regularly with and we are going on holiday with but I don't play as a single with

Excuse my ignorance "

By *xfordrobbieMan 10 weeks ago

oxford

Love bi mmf fun where both are equally into me & myself with them

By *isntacrowd OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Southwestshire

"Love bi mmf fun where both are equally into me & myself with them "

By *hunky GentMan 10 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Mrs definitely wouldn't be on here without me .. she just likes the mfm idea for both our enjoyment"

If only I was 5 years younger....... and black.

By *ynamites wowsMan 8 weeks ago

Plymouth and South west

If I was only younger, bi,black, 9 inch cock, dressed in female clothes, suck cock, took it up the a**e.

By *eyond PurityCouple 8 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

C was a single on here so I’ve got no doubts she’d go back to being a single if we ended.

She loves MFM a lot though so she’d have to arrange two guys which she didn’t have a lot of success with as a single.

I still have a role 😛

K

By *ungnorthernMan 8 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm up for mfm

By *isntacrowd OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Southwestshire

Any life in this one ?

By *ixenandhoundCouple 3 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

We don't meet single men as such but we do meet single men in clubs and have been lucky enough to experience several mfm situations... we also enjoy mfm and mor and mff.

For us, it's about sharing each others enjoyment, I don't meet on my own and would be unlikely to use fab if I was not here as part of a couple

Vix

» Add a new message to this topic