FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > SW socials

SW socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oliteguy OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Melksham

Can anyone recommend any socials in the South West that welcome gentlemen? I live in between Bristol and Swindon and both those socials don’t welcome gents. Therefore I need to travel to Gloucester or Newport for group socials which defeats the object of meeting locals.

Are there any others that I’m unaware of in the area? Bath, Chippenham, Warminster, Frome etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsKOTCTWoman 15 weeks ago

Leeds

To be honest it maybe worth the travel a lot of locals don't do local socials and travel elsewhere.

Melksham

That’s a very good point. Thank you.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Plymouth has Vault72 that’s growing in popularity as a place to meet swingers etc, check it out.

By *oxy jWoman 15 weeks ago

somerset

there used to be quite a few in the south west some really good but the invite list for guys are somewhat controlled with some and i understand why when you go to one with no control on men numbers those socials can be like being at the dentist having your teeth pulled..

Melksham

I appreciate that the number of single guys need to be limited. But they could have a certain number of slots for verified guys. And just because you get an invite to one, doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed a space at the next one.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

"Plymouth has Vault72 that’s growing in popularity as a place to meet swingers etc, check it out."

» Add a new message to this topic