FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for a lady for a ff

Looking for a lady for a ff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aste-the-Rainbow OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

Worthing

Does being part of a couple put you off meeting 1to1, i.e. you expect the male half to suddenly be added into the mix. Also does being someones first bi experience give you pause?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsKOTCTWoman 18 weeks ago

Leeds

I asked the same question recently and just set up my singles profile for this reason, the replies where a lot of women wanting FF meets where put off a couples profile because many seem to sneak the guy in last minute

Worthing

"I asked the same question recently and just set up my singles profile for this reason, the replies where a lot of women wanting FF meets where put off a couples profile because many seem to sneak the guy in last minute

"

Ah ok, shall have to have a look at setting one up!

By *herry_BlossomsWoman 18 weeks ago

Barnsley

I would be more inclined to message / arrange a meet through a single female profile than a couples one. Not because I think there would be anything sinister, but simply because I would only be conversing / interested in being sexually intimate with the female in that dynamic

Worthing

"I would be more inclined to message / arrange a meet through a single female profile than a couples one. Not because I think there would be anything sinister, but simply because I would only be conversing / interested in being sexually intimate with the female in that dynamic "

This is what I am hearing so will be setting up a single female profile just for FF fun.

» Add a new message to this topic