FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Accidentally flashed at work

Accidentally flashed at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouplepz OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

here and there

Who else enjoys an accidental flash at work .I do property maintenance and in and out of different house all week and see a fair bit .but seeing an accidental flash weather it be a bit of underwear or full on flash always brightens the day up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *_weadenMan 18 weeks ago

Near Hull

An accidental Upskirt in the office is a beautiful moment

By *rNightMan 18 weeks ago

Coventry

Yeah I visit people in their homes and some people are not shy at all. Lol

By *aveJones76Man 18 weeks ago

Rotherham

My team leader from years back had the best cleavage and she knew it, she also appreciated the comments. I miss those days!

By *elloWoman 18 weeks ago

alpha centauri

A woman I worked with for a short while would wear a suit jacket with nothing on underneath, when she'd lean on the desk Infront of me I and everyone could see right down her jacket, her nipples were always large and hard and larger than the actual breast. Very odd and not sexy .

By *4bimMan 18 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

"A woman I worked with for a short while would wear a suit jacket with nothing on underneath, when she'd lean on the desk Infront of me I and everyone could see right down her jacket, her nipples were always large and hard and larger than the actual breast. Very odd and not sexy ."

Good grief

By *rnynhrdguyMan 18 weeks ago

plymouth

Yeats ago was working in a shop refit team, this shop had a cellar storeroom coming up the steps had the beautiful view of the manageress bending over the chilller cabinets in her dress suit with stockings and suspenders

Resulting in a tempestuous relationship but the image coming up the stairs is burnt into my memory

By *ardfun10Man 18 weeks ago

banbury

When a lady bends over and she has a low court top on!! Preferably loose fitting too in this warmer weather

By *orthernman71Man 18 weeks ago

N

Have had a few flashes when been back to the office …some unintended some intended

By *embshunterMan 18 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

"Yeah I visit people in their homes and some people are not shy at all. Lol"

What have you seen?

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Had a few lol

By *idlandsmale2022Man 18 weeks ago

walsall

I also do property, housing maintenance and surprising how many times this actually happens or gets changed into something more appealing can't say I mind though

By *ewlysingle2023Man 18 weeks ago

hyde

My current hotel room window looks straight into 2 flats and as they live there I’m sure these people must leave their curtains open on purpose

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Would anyone mind seeing my cock at work?

By *ornycouplepz OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

here and there

What's everyone's most remembered flash ,mine has got to be doing a loft conversion snagging list the woman didn't relise I was up there as I'd got there before she had got back and she had gone for a shower with the bathroom door wide open ,had a great little view as I went down to get some more tools

By *ust RachelTV/TS 18 weeks ago

Horsham

Worked in a factory years ago, there was a woman in the design team used to check the stuuf regularly. She would flash her stocking tops, straps, knickers at the guys all the time.

By *orace99Man 18 weeks ago

York

Not quite a flash but had an attractive woman explaining the job she wanted doing. As she couldn't reach where it was she climbed on the bed on all fours and reached over.

Such an amazing bum clad in tight lycra

By *FNMLMCMan 18 weeks ago

Sunderland

"What's everyone's most remembered flash ,mine has got to be doing a loft conversion snagging list the woman didn't relise I was up there as I'd got there before she had got back and she had gone for a shower with the bathroom door wide open ,had a great little view as I went down to get some more tools "

My friends 18 year old daughter letting me see up her skirt at a party stands out in my memory… or my sisters friend literally pulling down her thongs and telling me to look at how pretty it was lol

» Add a new message to this topic