FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why are you on this site?

Why are you on this site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtydante OP   Man 17 weeks ago

Midlands Based But Travel

Im just curious what is the reason most people are on this site?

Is it sex with strangers?

Is it to meet like minded people?

To fulfil specific fantasies?

Or something totally different?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Hey, for me it’s to meet local people, especially couple to share experiences that are genuinely not an easy to come by in day to day life.

I want to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I grew up in quite a conservative environment where sex wasn’t discussed and was seen as a little taboo. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 20.

I thought this was worth looking into as I’m now entering my late 30’s and have led quite a tame life. I’m not a party guy, I barely drink, I don’t smoke or do drugs. I’m still not quite sure how to approach people on here either so I mostly stick to the forums and enjoy engaging and reading people’s posts. I’m genuinely impressed by open people are to discussing what they’re into and what they’ve done.

By *T SwingersCouple 17 weeks ago

Brazil

For the forums and photos firstly.

Secondly the chance of a meet when we travel.

By *hunky GentMan 17 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

For the crack.

Innit

By *ucka39Man 17 weeks ago

Newcastle

Too meet like minded people and enjoy the experience whatever that maybe

Everything isn't purely based around sex the site is your oyster

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 17 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Fulfil naughty fantasies and to when we have child free evenings to enhance our already amazing sex life x

By *rispyDuckMan 17 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Legend has is the map too the ‘lost treasure of Boris Johnson’s university trust fund’ is tattooed on some lass’s ass & she’s on fab. So I will keep shagging as many lasses as I can on here doggy style till I find the one with the map tattooed on her ass

By *ros40Man 17 weeks ago

Bedford

Research

To browse the vids and pics for mastabation purpurses

Maldon and Peterborough

"Legend has is the map too the ‘lost treasure of Boris Johnson’s university trust fund’ is tattooed on some lass’s ass & she’s on fab. So I will keep shagging as many lasses as I can on here doggy style till I find the one with the map tattooed on her ass "

Knowing Boris it's probably got bits of the map tattooed on a few women's arses.

Realised I wanted to experience more than what’s one offer on traditional dating/meeting apps and figured I might as well give this site a go. So far it’s going as well as the conventional apps e.g nothing, but Rome wasn’t built in a day

By *hoirCouple 17 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

To get our rocks off with splendiferous persons and hopefully strike up some good friendships.

C

By *elloWoman 17 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I'm here for

Connecting with like-minded people.

Sex with strangers.

Sex with the like-minded people I've connected with.

Entertaining forums.

Hopefully finding a regular fwb.

By *haveanicevoiceMan 17 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth (Cumbria)

"I want to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I grew up in quite a conservative environment where sex wasn’t discussed and was seen as a little taboo. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 20.

I thought this was worth looking into as I’m now entering my late 30’s and have led quite a tame life. I’m not a party guy, I barely drink, I don’t smoke or do drugs. I’m still not quite sure how to approach people on here either so I mostly stick to the forums and enjoy engaging and reading people’s posts. I’m genuinely impressed by open people are to discussing what they’re into and what they’ve done.

"

More or less me verbatim not so religious though I was just introverted.

"Legend has is the map too the ‘lost treasure of Boris Johnson’s university trust fund’ is tattooed on some lass’s ass & she’s on fab. So I will keep shagging as many lasses as I can on here doggy style till I find the one with the map tattooed on her ass

Knowing Boris it's probably got bits of the map tattooed on a few women's arses. "

Haha I wouldn’t be surprised

How could the ladies resist that cracking hair style of his haha

By *essTTWoman 17 weeks ago

Birmingham

It was originally to explore fantasties and do things I would necessarily do with a vanilla partner.

But been on here a good few years now and don't seem to be able to get to that level of comfort/trust with any guys in order to do the things I'd like

By *elloWoman 17 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Legend has is the map too the ‘lost treasure of Boris Johnson’s university trust fund’ is tattooed on some lass’s ass & she’s on fab. So I will keep shagging as many lasses as I can on here doggy style till I find the one with the map tattooed on her ass "

Hey crispy, I've got a tattoo on my butt, it might be a map but I can't see it , but I do know it's got a crack in it.

I heard it was tatooes on Boris Johnsons ass..

Maldon and Peterborough

"Legend has is the map too the ‘lost treasure of Boris Johnson’s university trust fund’ is tattooed on some lass’s ass & she’s on fab. So I will keep shagging as many lasses as I can on here doggy style till I find the one with the map tattooed on her ass

Knowing Boris it's probably got bits of the map tattooed on a few women's arses.

Haha I wouldn’t be surprised

How could the ladies resist that cracking hair style of his haha "

The Hair style is from after all the women who've sat on his fave.

I’m only here for coffee dates.

Maldon and Peterborough

Face- even.

To make friends and embrace my sexual identity

By *haveanicevoiceMan 17 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth (Cumbria)

"To make friends and embrace my sexual identity "

Hi again

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 17 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"I’m only here for coffee dates. "

A very sexy yidette! Will need to grab a “coffee” at the goal line bar one day haha

By *corpioboyMan 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

To make friends again with local, like minded people and maybe have some fun along the way. I met some really lovely people on my previous fab profile.

"I want to push myself outside of my comfort zone. I grew up in quite a conservative environment where sex wasn’t discussed and was seen as a little taboo. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 20.

"

I understand and you sound like a down to earth bloke. I’m sure good things will come, especially from this post. Best of luck mate

By *mber SkiesWoman 17 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

For me it’s because I’m nosey

By *rsKOTCTWoman 17 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm just here for the boobs.

By *assing Fancies xCouple 17 weeks ago

Sherwood Forest

For me it's to see if anyone can beat my record of 6 minstrels under the foreskin

By *he love catsCouple 17 weeks ago

South Wales

Sex as much as we can fit into our busy life, oh and did I mention sex.

Hey crispy, I've got a tattoo on my butt, it might be a map but I can't see it , but I do know it's got a crack in it. "

I think we need to meet urgently for Educational purposes lol so I can study this butt tattoo & see where the mentioned ‘crack’ leads too haha hopefully another hidden treasure

I understand and you sound like a down to earth bloke. I’m sure good things will come, especially from this post. Best of luck mate "

Appreciate it man. Cheers

By *ealitybitesMan 17 weeks ago

Belfast

Similar to some of the tales above.

Didn't get to experience the life of a normal hormonal teenager due to circumstances and still a virgin at almost 25 and it was another 25 years before I found my voice.

Life changing and life affirming experiences aged 50 that made me want to explore the unexplored so I found fab when I was 52 and had sex with strangers while also finding and keeping some of my best friends.

I’m here because I enjoy sex I love the fairer sex females

By *elboy1978Man 17 weeks ago

Jarrow

I enjoy sex and hopefully fulfill some fantasies

By *andK123Couple 17 weeks ago

Devon

Reading all the other posts makes us think we are shollow!! Lol . We are not interested in the social side, not here to make friends and have spoken to people in clubs that then kinda puts them off limits later on in the play rooms.. we like the not knowing. We like the spontaneous situation. I would dread and hate the awkward conversation after with people after. The glory hole/ female glory holes, dogging , voyeuristic aspect of it all we like.. even full swaps are great but once it’s over we normally just leave haha

By *essTTWoman 17 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Reading all the other posts makes us think we are shollow!! Lol . We are not interested in the social side, not here to make friends and have spoken to people in clubs that then kinda puts them off limits later on in the play rooms.. we like the not knowing. We like the spontaneous situation. I would dread and hate the awkward conversation after with people after. The glory hole/ female glory holes, dogging , voyeuristic aspect of it all we like.. even full swaps are great but once it’s over we normally just leave haha"

Not shallow at all

Your reasons are as valid as anyone else's

By *ymbunny79Woman 17 weeks ago

sheerness

"I'm just here for the boobs.

"

Me too girl

By *eart31Couple 17 weeks ago

Broxburn

For a good perv and hopefully make some fantasies come true!

By *andA9899Couple 17 weeks ago

London

We like to flirt with couples online and show off x

By *actilenorfolkgentMan 17 weeks ago

Norwich

Because I still love and need sex

By *aveJones76Man 17 weeks ago

Rotherham

To hopefully meet a dominent woman who's happy to use me as her sissy sl@ve.

To share plenty of giggles and form some strong sexual connections along the way

The above, preferably with a hot wife couple

By *enatton2Couple 17 weeks ago

West Midlands

We both have a very healthy sexual appetite and enjoy the thrill of involving new people

By *inoc2185Man 17 weeks ago

Bolton

For me it’s more about what I can give others. Im very relaxed and open and just enjoy good sex with decent sane people. Exploring kinks and fetishes and all other things I’ve never tried before

"Similar to some of the tales above.

Didn't get to experience the life of a normal hormonal teenager due to circumstances and still a virgin at almost 25 and it was another 25 years before I found my voice.

Life changing and life affirming experiences aged 50 that made me want to explore the unexplored so I found fab when I was 52 and had sex with strangers while also finding and keeping some of my best friends. "

Awesome post mate.

By *rNightMan 17 weeks ago

Coventry

A lot easier to find like minded people and to get to try things I used to only fantasise about

By *parkle1974Woman 17 weeks ago

Leeds

To keep in touch with old friends for the time being

By *edbiker6Man 17 weeks ago

Scarborough

I’m here as I was in a relationship from leaving school over 27 years never cheated and she is the only person I have ever slept with up to now we just grew apart, so I’m just looking for new experiences and fun, for me it’s about meeting people that are interested in the person not just what you have as a self employed person, the people I see in my day to day life 99% only interested in what you have or how much you earn at least on here it’s about the people

Wall to wall cock

Failing that great sex with the occasional kinky like minded person

Failing that giggling at the forums

Failing that perving at the photos

Failing that trying to wipe the images of gapping foofs and interesting dicks from my brain

By *amesnplanesMan 17 weeks ago

Swords and Dublin

I think of fabs as a pleasant distraction in the busy world we all live in

By *ikesEmBigMan 17 weeks ago

Herts

"Im just curious what is the reason most people are on this site?

"

I like slapping my knob around

By *ampire69Man 17 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

i am a professional photographer by trade and until a couple of years ago i did not even know this site existed, i got asked to take some adult pictures for a member on here from that point i got interested , simple but true

Been a wide range of reasons so far. I like that. No single reason is more valid than anyone elses.

By *agatoXXXMan 17 weeks ago

Eroticon Six

I don't know anymore. My bags are packed, ready to leave at a moments notice.

By *entcouple78Couple 17 weeks ago

North Kent

Originally joined to meet guys to pleasure Mrs L, but due to a few health issues now just sharing pics and vids and perving over others pics and vids till we can get back to meeting again

Pass the time

By *ritladMan 17 weeks ago

Taunton

Research

By *izandpaulCouple 17 weeks ago

merseyside

Recreational sex.

Party invites and club nights.

Using Forums for swingers holiday information and swingers weekends away.

Who's near function to see who's near when on holiday. One of the best functions on FAB and we have used it loads of times.

It also s out the idiots who say they are in a place when they are actually miles away.

By *ak4uMan 17 weeks ago

chelmsford

Just here for all the hot photos, interesting forums and chats.....and doing the occasional tribute.

Some people's experiences are fascinating (dirty lol) and I love to hear about them.

By *outhcouple3040Couple 17 weeks ago

Dorset / Hampshire

Initially we enjoy the chat which helps spice up our sex life knowing we could have fun

We have found out more about our desires and what we want to do as well

So our actual aim or goal is to meet and if it goes well, carry on and explore as much and as often as we can x

By *ermite12ukMan 17 weeks ago

Solihull and Brentwood

To have fun:

To socialise with like minded people and hopefully forge a friendship and understanding that will last a lifetime.

I also want to bring peace to the world [sarc]

Reality is nothing like that it seems. More chance of flying to the moon on a broomstick. But you can but try and I've been told on numerous occasions I'm very trying.

By *ubFTMTV/TS 17 weeks ago

Swindon

I was married young and have only beem with one person my entire life. It was very vanilla with the naughtiest only being anal. So I want to push my boundaries and experience new heights of pleasure that are so far unachieved x

By *oeyd555Man 17 weeks ago

Londonderry

Any good 1s on your profile??

By *ifehunter93Man 17 weeks ago

Where you want me to be

To find married women who need more than what they are getting at home.

By *mmaleiaWoman 17 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

6 months in & I still have no idea!

80% to perv

10% foruming

10% BJ buddies.

By *ardfun10Man 17 weeks ago

banbury

To chat to and meet like minded people and have some fun where there is no judgement

By * F 2018Couple 17 weeks ago

shropshire

"I think of fabs as a pleasant distraction in the busy world we all live in"

By *ewantotryitCouple 17 weeks ago

Northampton

For us it's lots of things under the umbrella of being randy kinky sods.

Both always had a high sex drive with a strong interest in "taboo" sex, but been with the wrong partners who exploted that for their own gain and treated us badly.

Now with each other in a happy, strong, trusting relationship and exploring our desires, confident in the knowledge that we both love each other dearly and get off on seeing each other let go and enjoy fantastic fantasy sex.

By *inkyJamesMan 17 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

I m here also too enjoy the forum awesome profiles super sexy photos

( group sex & cock inside pussys photos,are my favorite

& couples so incredibly delicious loving caring sharing relationships for my and sometimes a lady or a couples masturbation purposes

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple 17 weeks ago

telford

We love meeting like minded People and chatting meeting them and seeing what naughty fun we can have and pushing limits xx

NSA discreet fun.

Also, hope in maybe finding someone very special. Knowing to never say never.

By *ddfellowMan 17 weeks ago

new ferry, wirral

nsa discrete recreational sex, maybe find a few FB's for nsa recreational sex, and maybe find a few kinks I havent tried yet.

By *hesubtlegentMan 17 weeks ago

surrey

To perv at photos and videos, attend socials and meet up with women for likeminded fun

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 17 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Sex !!

And to unleash my bisexuality ladies

By *lint-EverhardMan 17 weeks ago

Perpignan and cap

All of the above.

By *eliWoman 17 weeks ago

There's not one particular reason.

I like posting nonsense/smut in the forums. Love interacting with new people. I like the genuine friendships that can come about from here.

And I really, really like when I can find great friendship and great sex. I'm not currently looking for the latter though, I'm good.

By *igA65ukMan 17 weeks ago

bristol

i want to lose my virginity

By *ilnotbite13Man 17 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Hopefully meet a nice lady for genuine fun.

For the dick pics

By *ilverfox for youMan 17 weeks ago

Hull

Well it is a sex site .so I wonder ???

By *ocketman124Man 17 weeks ago

Cas

Sex with strangers for the wife.

By *ellhungvweMan 17 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I am here for the erudite conversation and scintillating threads.

And the ladies.

Mainly the ladies.

In fact only the ladies.

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple 17 weeks ago

Stafford

For that elusive bisexual naturist couple to befriend.

We live in hope and haven’t given up x

By *DLGirlCouple 17 weeks ago

littleville

For the daddy dick.

To learn to knit

By *aveJones76Man 17 weeks ago

Rotherham

Checking out and chatting with cuckold couples and hopefully get some tips to help us down that road.

By *heonixrising500Man 17 weeks ago

Barnsley

To meet people who know what they want sexually

By *ralextacyMan 17 weeks ago

Cardiff

Chatting with like-minded people, exploring new people and ideas, having mutual fun, even make friendships. Not looking for relationships but FWB's.

By *eardedman7Man 17 weeks ago

Berkshire

Get my confidence back and meet likeminded individuals x

By *iss.Bella.Woman 17 weeks ago

North Wales

Honestly, after the weird messages I received this morning, I don't know.

For a good perv, to have a laugh and chat in the cam chat rooms oh and more perving, to chat in the forums, to go out and have sex when I want to, for the socials, to build connection and friendships, traditional dating sites are too vanilla for me xx

Originally with a view if getting my wife involved with other couples, she has made it clear she's not interested. Just seeing my time out until the gold membership expires. I find the chat and cams etc, builds up the desire in me for the times we get alone together. I've not given up hope of fun with others on holiday abroad where she feels a lot more horny in the sun. Xx

By *ast_and_the_curious69Man 17 weeks ago

Manchester

Predominantly to chat to like minded people and try and feel more positive about myself. It can be tough sometimes but we’re all human and social creatures, it’s nice not having to fully hide your true self every once in a while.

By *WB85Man 17 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Here for the forum, that's about it really.

Meet lovely couples and single ladies for socials, fun and club meets.

By *aabmanMan 17 weeks ago

bognor regis

"For a good perv and hopefully make some fantasies come true! "

Me too

By *heelerMan 17 weeks ago

Northants

For the cream teas

By *eally_RosieWoman 17 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Because when it does occasionally work out… I enjoy fucking a variety of different men

80020 Broomfield

"Because when it does occasionally work out… I enjoy fucking a variety of different men "

Perfect input from such a perfect lady

By *um2me123Man 17 weeks ago

burin

Well the thought of a new lover with luke minded sexual women is a turn on...

Hopefully leading to a fun fwb

By *adyinred696969Couple 17 weeks ago

Brecon

"

Yes.

By *eavenscentitCouple 17 weeks ago

barnstaple

The entertainment. Ms

By *ester.jamesMan 17 weeks ago

birmingham

To talk and meet wonderful sinful people.

Normal is boring

By *ereforfun200Man 17 weeks ago

North West

"

I like to have my cock sucked by different people either one on one or multiple people.

This might not be everyone's thing but it's mine and I like it. Yes, I will and have gone further in a sexual encounter. That's why I'm here. My day to day life is completely separate from my swinging life so I don't care if you're married, attached or anything like that. What happens on FAB stays on FAB.

Peace and love to all.

80020 Broomfield

"Honestly, after the weird messages I received this morning, I don't know. "

Bella please don't go away believe it or not a lot of people miss you

80020 Broomfield

"For the daddy dick. "

This DADDY & His DADDY DICK so needs to be deep inside his little subs pussy & give you just the kind of long lasting orgasms you want

Stumbled across it by accident while trying to order paint from B&Q

By *host63Man 17 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

That's a question I often ask myself these days

By *unglevipsCouple 17 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

Looked more interesting than the garden swing I was after…

By *lthomasMan 17 weeks ago

Wolves

Looking to meet with couples for MFM & Hotwife fun with no strings or complications

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 17 weeks ago

manchester

Shopping for soft furnishings

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 17 weeks ago

manchester

"For the daddy dick. "

The thirst is real

By *ebbie69Couple 17 weeks ago

milton keynes

"

All of the above and to get what I don't otherwise get at home

By *en ukMan 17 weeks ago

harrow London

Sex and fun

By *xfordjohnMan 17 weeks ago

Oxford

Originally to find a compatible couple for mmf fun, which I have, and we've just had our 114th meet.Then to meet other bi guys which had brought me some good friends Now to see what comes along, if anything, and enjoy the forums.

By *ave1976XXXMan 17 weeks ago

newmarket

It was awesome a few years ago! It’s now not so much. Hopefully pick up. Was great for casual meets and same day fun but now there is a lot time wasting

By *randMrsBear24Couple 17 weeks ago

Hampshire

We are a happily married, kinky couple looking for likeminded people to have some filthy fun with

By *lue RascalMan 17 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

The wild women. The rippin’ and the tearin’.

By *uffnmuffCouple 17 weeks ago

London

Looking for single man x

By *uriousblondwifeCouple 17 weeks ago

wickford

"We are a happily married, kinky couple looking for likeminded people to have some filthy fun with "
this for us yo x

By *weet and SpiceCouple 17 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

"Meet lovely couples and single ladies for socials, fun and club meets.

"

Exactly this

By *orbidden eastMan 17 weeks ago

london dodging electric scooters

Just looking for someone to play monopoly with

Genuine people…

By *undayGirl 69Woman 17 weeks ago

Coalville

Fucks n fun! No more. No less.

By *hilCoolMan 17 weeks ago

kirby cross

I am on this site because my wife is totally gone off of sex. I have a very high sex drive. I need to satisfying myself on this site gives me exactly what I need

By *iverstMan 17 weeks ago

Rossendale

"I am on this site because my wife is totally gone off of sex. I have a very high sex drive. I need to satisfying myself on this site gives me exactly what I need"

I am in a very similar situation. I won’t embarrass myself by saying how long I was without, but it was way too long. I tried to confront the issue but got nowhere. Eventually got to the point where I didn’t want to live my life any longer without sex with a lady that wanted sex with me too. I confronted my partner about this and after initially thinking we were going to part, she agreed that I could seek sexual fulfilment elsewhere, but she didn’t want me to have an affair as that would involve a relationship with someone else.  She has also said she doesn’t want to know about any encounters I have, which up to now I have managed by going to a great club. I am sure I will have to make my partner know I am meeting someone at some point in the future but I will try to avoid that as much as I can.

I have not met anyone by using fab yet but I do hope that may change one day.

Happy fabbing folks.

By *bostCouple 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

All three at different times, or is that a cop out?

By *luebell888Woman 17 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I joined to engage in group sex but have since discovered a few people I like sharing 1 to 1 time with also.

To have sex 1 on 1 with girls, don't need friends have dozens, don't need any conversation at all, just strip and bed.

Mrs A.

By *lasgowgent35Man 17 weeks ago

Glasgow

To fulfill a fantasy or three

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 17 weeks ago

somewhere

We met here so seems natural just to still be here.

We don't meet anymore (when I say we, the husband and I) but we love the lifestyle, clubs, socials etc to be able to be our true selves.

» Add a new message to this topic