FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pierced nipples?

Pierced nipples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ick1111 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Near Spalding

So, I’m thinking of having my nipple pierced and would like some input to my questions please....

Firstly, does it hurt and what is the recovery period?

Secondly, is this something that you ladies like to see on a guy?

Tia.......fire away!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 16 weeks ago

Reigate

When I had it done (it took it out now), it hurt like fuck, but then almost straight after, no pain at all. Totally worth it imo.

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 16 weeks ago

Birmingham

Hubby did his own and then a month later he did mine. He still has his but I took mine out as I kept catching them.

All depends on your pain threshold.

By *edHeelsCplCouple 16 weeks ago

Kenilworth

I have asked before and was told by a piecer to get both done at the same time. I thought at the time, as you’d never go back to get the other one done. Never had them done in the end. Wish i had. But may in the future

Near Spalding

"When I had it done (it took it out now), it hurt like fuck, but then almost straight after, no pain at all. Totally worth it imo. "
hi, and thanks for your honest answer

Near Spalding

"I have asked before and was told by a piecer to get both done at the same time. I thought at the time, as you’d never go back to get the other one done. Never had them done in the end. Wish i had. But may in the future "
hi, and thanks for sharing your knowledge

By *um2020Man 16 weeks ago

Lampeter

Had both mine done.. Pleasurable pain having it done and then settled down very quickly after. Have caught them once or twice in my line of work (electrician, ladders, in ceilings etc..) but I wouldn't want to take them out... I love having them played with

By *issBlackedCouple 16 weeks ago

I Travel

I'm thinking about getting mine done. How would it look?

Near Spalding

"Had both mine done.. Pleasurable pain having it done and then settled down very quickly after. Have caught them once or twice in my line of work (electrician, ladders, in ceilings etc..) but I wouldn't want to take them out... I love having them played with"
hi, and thanks for your feedback

Near Spalding

"I'm thinking about getting mine done. How would it look?"
you would look so sexy, especially when wearing a clingy summer top x

By *lmostInseparableCouple 16 weeks ago

Alfreton

I had mine done a few months ago. It hurt, especially the second one but I have big nipples It didn't last long though and then it only hurts if you catch them.

Even though mine are still healing...it seems to take a while, I love them

Good luck.

By *osh bitch n hornyCouple 16 weeks ago

Warrington

I seen a girl in the Trafford Centre today with both done she looked fabulous

By *inks_apeyCouple 16 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Doesn't really hurt, had left one pierced twice now, as it migrated (both times so right only for now)

Will get the left done again, perhaps verticle instead this time.

But I've had a few things pierced, and it's never really bothered me (apey)

By *ynamicnatureMan 16 weeks ago

Doncaster

I recently got my left nipple redone, it didn't tickle that's for sure but I love how sensitive it is to play with

By *ixitfelixgirlWoman 16 weeks ago

South Wales

If you have them done I suggest you throw away any type of netting sponge! I’m sure I feel my soul leave my body

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

I have a really high pain tolerance. I used to be obsessed with getting my piercings redone over and over again just for the feel good pain of having them pierced. That was in my twenty’s. I had them done about 12 different times. You’re meant to let them heal at least six months. Some piercers say a year.

I had them done again, last time, at 39 years old and I nearly wept from the pain. I wish I had done them at the same time because it was incredibly painful getting the second one. For me, the only sensation I have ever felt on my nipples, ever in life, has been getting them pierced. Hence my early on obsession.

Now, in my old age, they are just pretty little adornments that mostly seem shocking to most that I’d ever have. A fun little surprise for the few that see me naked.

Near Spalding

"I had mine done a few months ago. It hurt, especially the second one but I have big nipples It didn't last long though and then it only hurts if you catch them.

Even though mine are still healing...it seems to take a while, I love them

Good luck. "

hi, and thanks for your very helpful input

Near Spalding

"Doesn't really hurt, had left one pierced twice now, as it migrated (both times so right only for now)

Will get the left done again, perhaps verticle instead this time.

But I've had a few things pierced, and it's never really bothered me (apey) "

hi, and thanks for your helpful comments. It seems from other comments that it’s all about our own pain threshold x

Near Spalding

"If you have them done I suggest you throw away any type of netting sponge! I’m sure I feel my soul leave my body "
wise comments, thank you x

Near Spalding

"I have a really high pain tolerance. I used to be obsessed with getting my piercings redone over and over again just for the feel good pain of having them pierced. That was in my twenty’s. I had them done about 12 different times. You’re meant to let them heal at least six months. Some piercers say a year.

I had them done again, last time, at 39 years old and I nearly wept from the pain. I wish I had done them at the same time because it was incredibly painful getting the second one. For me, the only sensation I have ever felt on my nipples, ever in life, has been getting them pierced. Hence my early on obsession.

Now, in my old age, they are just pretty little adornments that mostly seem shocking to most that I’d ever have. A fun little surprise for the few that see me naked. "

Near Spalding

"I have a really high pain tolerance. I used to be obsessed with getting my piercings redone over and over again just for the feel good pain of having them pierced. That was in my twenty’s. I had them done about 12 different times. You’re meant to let them heal at least six months. Some piercers say a year.

Now, in my old age, they are just pretty little adornments that mostly seem shocking to most that I’d ever have. A fun little surprise for the few that see me naked. "

hi, and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on all of this x

Yes I've everything done! No issues with any piercings

By *hucky12Man 16 weeks ago

accrington

By *oreverplayfulCouple 16 weeks ago

motherwell

I got mine done last year, wee nip getting them done but nothing unbearable. Would recommended getting them done at same time though more for convenience though. Mine were a little sensitive for a day or 2 after. Loofahs were invented by Satan and remove them from the shower if you do get them done lol. Healing wise mine did take a few months to heal, my right did heal alot quicker than my left. Another thing is be careful of car seat belts. I find when I'm in the mr car that his sit right at my nipples so can be awkward if I don't have a bra on and the seat belt sometimes irritates them. Other than that I love them lol

C x

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple 16 weeks ago

East Anglia

Had mine done 5 years ago wish I had them done sooner. Made them extra sensitive all the time but especially when really aroused.

I healed very quickly just regular cleaning and turns, he soon had his tongue back on them, although one did take a long while to settle fully

Occasional snag on clothing but hoops help with no edges

Clit hood followed now that is amazing feeling!!!!

Go to the gym and get on an exercise bike! Lol

I usually have to tap out before 10mins is up.

Near Spalding

"Yes I've everything done! No issues with any piercings "
thats great to hear, pleased you had no issues x

Near Spalding

"Had mine done 5 years ago wish I had them done sooner. Made them extra sensitive all the time but especially when really aroused.

I healed very quickly just regular cleaning and turns, he soon had his tongue back on them, although one did take a long while to settle fully

Occasional snag on clothing but hoops help with no edges

Hi, and thanks for sharing your experiences x

Clit hood followed now that is amazing feeling!!!!"

By *onderlust69Couple 16 weeks ago

Central belt

Love Mrs WL to get hers done.

Who agrees?

Near Spalding

"Love Mrs WL to get hers done.

Who agrees? "

very much so. Love to see and play with pierced nipples.

By *stonMTMan 16 weeks ago

cleveland

Pierced nipples look good but i prefer natural as love to suck lick and kiss them

By *indy SometimesTV/TS 16 weeks ago

BoxHill

Both done and never regretted it. 20 years now and won’t lie, it does hurt a bit but oh my god everything became super sensitive after. Kissing, licking, nibbling drives me wild now, do it, you’ll not regret it!

By *cottyl1983Man 16 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

They look great but a nightmare to suck on I get nervous incase one of the balls come loose and end up swallowing it

Near Spalding

"Both done and never regretted it. 20 years now and won’t lie, it does hurt a bit but oh my god everything became super sensitive after. Kissing, licking, nibbling drives me wild now, do it, you’ll not regret it!"
hi, and thanks for your input. Noted x

By *haunshouse9Man 16 weeks ago

BIDEFORD

"I'm thinking about getting mine done. How would it look?"
my honest opinion- pierced nipples on big boobs looks amazing!

By *ilkey69Man 15 weeks ago

Barnsley

I had both mine done about 2 years ago

Left one painful, right one fuuuuuck that hurt, and then the pain was gone.

My nipples always stand out not and i love them being played with

By *achig11Man 15 weeks ago

Manchester

Men or women?

By *dsurreyCouple 15 weeks ago

Epsom

Had both of mine done 3 years ago, a little painful, more of a short sharp shock than anything else but they took ages to heal, best part of a year. One of them never settled so I had to take one out. The one with the piercing is so much more sensitive. I quite like having 'one of each' now

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Mrs had one done said it really hurt it closed up but she's thinking of getting both done next time.

By *rnie101972Man 15 weeks ago

SoT

Love seeing a sexy girl in the street no bra, nipples pierced. It’s a seriously hot look!!!

By *efinitelymaybe6996Man 15 weeks ago

Yeovil

Was told to get mine done by partner so had both done, yes it hurt but when you take your first look after it’s so worth it. Got two hoops in mine and I love them. Great for play too

By *ick1111 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Near Spalding

"Mrs had one done said it really hurt it closed up but she's thinking of getting both done next time."
hi and thanks for sharing your experiences x

By *ick1111 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Near Spalding

"Was told to get mine done by partner so had both done, yes it hurt but when you take your first look after it’s so worth it. Got two hoops in mine and I love them. Great for play too"
hi, and thanks for sharing your experiences on here x

By *reddy96Man 15 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Got both mine done. Had them in 23yrs now lol. Was'nt that bad been done it just when catch them on door jorm as you walk throu lol

» Add a new message to this topic