FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guiding the bull into hotwife …

Guiding the bull into hotwife …

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irralCouplexxx OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Wirral

We love this side of things and looking to do more - cuck guiding the bull into me, fucklicking, cuck cleaning up before getting his turn on me, forced oral even…it’s all hot and makes an even bigger deal of it being another guy who’s fucking me…. Who’s into this and has more ideas ….? X x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"We love this side of things and looking to do more - cuck guiding the bull into me, fucklicking, cuck cleaning up before getting his turn on me, forced oral even…it’s all hot and makes an even bigger deal of it being another guy who’s fucking me…. Who’s into this and has more ideas ….? X x "

This sounds right up my street

By *T SwingersCouple 6 weeks ago

Brazil

Not done this with a bull yet but have done at a club glory hole a few times.

By *ortyairCouple 6 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love this, done it a few times now, Mrs x

By *yeSureMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Would love to do it

By *d4funtimesMan 6 weeks ago

Cambridge

It is fabulous with the cuckhold couples, especially with some blindfolding fun. X Ed

By *ew2it.deCouple 6 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

It’s all part of what we enjoy.

By *antwinjoininnMan 6 weeks ago

Cardiff

Find it so hot I’d love to be the cuck in the situation actually so hard finding a woman into this tho

By *hilledguy2020Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead

Looking for a local regular cuck couple for this.

By *raylewsMan 6 weeks ago

chester

This is how to play with a real cuckold couple. Extremely naughty. Other ideas going through my head right now.

By *rNightMan 6 weeks ago

Coventry

I don’t really cuck but I’ve fed guys into my other half a few times. I do love knowing that I’ve helped a guy get inside her! It’s just a mental turn on

All of that including snowballing

By *tagmeupMan 6 weeks ago

Wirral

This all sounds fun

By *iddlemandan99Man 6 weeks ago

Lancaster

I've had thus before and it's hot something so horny about the hubby guiding your cock in his wife it's horny as hell

By *izard27Man 6 weeks ago

northampton

Hmmm this is my thing and I do love it x

By *ll 4 herCouple 6 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

It's on our to do list, hopefully might get a few more additions from this thread too.

By *teve261970Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead

Done this a few times with previous couples, hoping to try it tonight with the new couple, he's already played with my cum over her tits & fed it to her then also licked her fingers after she played with it too.

By *erry bull1Man 6 weeks ago

doncaster

Bull here looking to be guided

By *xJust4fun22Couple 6 weeks ago

Cambridge

Yes done it a couple of times. Not a cuckold, but love the thought of helping guide it in. Mrs likes it too, something about it.

By *lippy02Man 6 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Done this a few times with previous couples, hoping to try it tonight with the new couple, he's already played with my cum over her tits & fed it to her then also licked her fingers after she played with it too.

"

Lovely just as a cuckold type should be developed.

By *sleWightCoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Ryde

Really love doing it, too!

Posted a clip on here not long ago of hubby guiding in a friends' cock into me.

By *harAndBryCouple 6 weeks ago

nr Stamford

"We love this side of things and looking to do more - cuck guiding the bull into me, fucklicking, cuck cleaning up before getting his turn on me, forced oral even…it’s all hot and makes an even bigger deal of it being another guy who’s fucking me…. Who’s into this and has more ideas ….? X x "

Love it all....except the bit about cuck getting his turn. I've only fucked Char once this year and that was because we'd had so many no-shows that she was desperate for dick!

(Bry)

By *heshirelad35Man 6 weeks ago

crewe

It's such a horny scenario

By *anesjhCouple 6 weeks ago

LONDON.

Would love to see this done with me.

By *Ci LutherMan 6 weeks ago

Taunton

Love this where do I sign up .. any SW couples interested

By *inkForLifeCouple 6 weeks ago

North Shields

Skipping the clean up / reclaim can be really fun if you're into the more humiliation side of things. Plan it so that you're going out together straight after, get him to take you shopping for some new clothes or a bag and take you out for dinner all while another guys cum is inside you.

Adds a totally different element to the whole experience

By *ge_load_ladMan 6 weeks ago

NW & Mids

Any couples around the NW need someone to help guide it in, DM me

By *hat The CuckCouple 6 weeks ago

South London

We’ve been eager to incorporate this for ages in our play but never managed to find a guy willing.

By *bzcoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

Absolutely OP.

We’re into the opposite too! The cuckquean guiding hubby’s cock into someone else and all the other wonderful things you mentioned

By *ast_jjMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin and London

I did this with a couple a good few times. For some strange reason, I kept slipping out!

By *hilledguy2020Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead

Looking for a hotwife/ cuck couple local.

By *ondonerMan 6 weeks ago

London / Essex borders

Certainly is good fun - having cuck on his back ufuck licking is great, as is having him rim the bull whilst hot wife is sucking the bull.

Having cuck tied to a chair and gagged with her soaking wet knickers gives a real sense of control too.. Telling cuck how wet she got for me, how that's as close as he's getting to her scent for a while..

By *4funXXXMan 6 weeks ago

cheshire

Many years ago late wife and I met a guy and after playing pool and her flashing her pussy we decided to find a room. She laid on the bed and started to suck my cock so he went down and started licking her. Didn’t take long for her orgasum and start begging to be fucked. He put a condom on and started to rub his cock over her pussy teasing the hell out of her. Id never touched and guys cock before but something came over me and I took hold of his cock and started guiding him in then as he was balls deep I started to rub her clit and push a finger in her along side his cock as he fucked her. I felt his cock start to cum and twitch as he pump his load in the condom. Then held his cock as he pulled out afterwards. I’ve always wanted to do it again but bare back so I can feel the hot cum. Any couples fancy it let me know. Well up for it. Cheshire area.

By *nkedguy777Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Had a meet with a couple a few months ago and he guided my hard cock into her pussy,he lay underneath her as I fucked her doggy so he could get a fantastic view of my cock in her pussy

By *inkForLifeCouple 6 weeks ago

North Shields

"Had a meet with a couple a few months ago and he guided my hard cock into her pussy,he lay underneath her as I fucked her doggy so he could get a fantastic view of my cock in her pussy "

That was a very hot evening.

By *ayd100Man 6 weeks ago

clitheroe

Better when you are made to do it

By *tylebender03Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

Appreciate a helpful cuck

By *tagmeupMan 6 weeks ago

Wirral

You looking for NW willing bulls then?

By *ules24Man 6 weeks ago

Banbury

Something sooo taboo as he holds it and guides it in , like that final submission to the bulls cock

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wow sounds very hot

By *ukold4uTV/TS 6 weeks ago

falkirk

This is everything I am looking for on the site, so far no luck

By *e13guyMan 6 weeks ago

Lewisham

There's always Mrs Hotwife guiding me into their husband as well

Sadly there's not a lot of couples on here where hubby gets his turn of having cock deep inside of him after her turn.

By *ee And MikeCouple 6 weeks ago

Cannock

As a cuck it’s probably the best view you can have of your wife being fucked being underneath as the bulls powerful cock thrusts into her !

By *nkedguy777Man 6 weeks ago

Manchester

"Had a meet with a couple a few months ago and he guided my hard cock into her pussy,he lay underneath her as I fucked her doggy so he could get a fantastic view of my cock in her pussy

That was a very hot evening. "

It certainly was and if you're ever in Manchester again I'd love to meet up with you two again

Always one of my fave kinky fantasies. Some mirrors in the room so the wife can watch it happening would add to the eroticism.

By *ita7Man 6 weeks ago

Kettering

See vid posted 21 May. My subs hubby cleaning her out, first time he has been cucked & bith want more. Cage kept him under control

By *ash0000Man 6 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Sounds wonderful

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 6 weeks ago

Rotherham

We did exactly this, as soon as I was trained to be in chastity 24/7 my gf went on pill took her regular bull she had been seeing for approximately a year bare and had cleanup forced bi usually fluffing so they could take her more than once. I was reluctant at first but she was correct that I should serve her and her bulls equally

By *ister_EMan 6 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I've been the 'other guy' or 'Bull' in this situation many times and have found it to be very hot wor everyone involved.

I've always

preferred for her partner to be watching at minimum and even better if he's actively participating and helping me pleasure her.

Making him undress us both. Lick or rim her while we kiss or she sucks me off. Making him put the condom on for me. Lubing us both up for me to fuck her ass.

Will often let or make him lick and finger her pussy or ass as I'm fucking the other hole. And especially love Making him lick her pussy while I'm fucking her!

The first time I take a hotwife bare, I will have him slowly remove the condom my cock and guide her into her.

I enjoy fucklicking and especially making him suck her juices off me and have him clean us both afterwards too! If he is str8 then even better!

If he is really, really str8 and won't suck cock or eat creampies then I will still make him clean us both with a towel or cloth.

Love to see a hubby holding her hands, kissing, spreading or holding her legs open while I'm fucking her. And generally encouraging her to enjoy her pleasure while we fuck

And the beat thing is when they look right into each others eyes, thanking each other and telling each other how much they love each other, even as she is building up to the edge of a huge orgasm.

It's hot giving a wife back to her hubby, fully loaded after a date! But it's so much more erotic when he is a part of it from start to finish

By *ardHotCockMan 6 weeks ago

Near You

I’ve had this done to myself quite a few times now. It is very nice! Especially when the hotwife says now sit back and watch a real man fuck!

By *teve261970Man 6 weeks ago

Gateshead

"Done this a few times with previous couples, hoping to try it tonight with the new couple, he's already played with my cum over her tits & fed it to her then also licked her fingers after she played with it too.

"

Fantastic night last night, Cuck guided my cock into his wife as she called my name, she the ordered him to get underneath between her legs so he could lick her as I was fucking her. I came over her arse so it drip down on to his face, he hasn't tasted it yet, but he will. She then proceeded to flick his limp cock with her nails, telling him "if he could get hard I wouldn't need to do this, it's your fault I'm doing this"

Next is an impromptu meet at the stables, where I turn up out of the blue, almost a free use scenario, wish me luck.

By *lippy02Man 6 weeks ago

edinburgh

"I've been the 'other guy' or 'Bull' in this situation many times and have found it to be very hot wor everyone involved.

I've always

preferred for her partner to be watching at minimum and even better if he's actively participating and helping me pleasure her.

Making him undress us both. Lick or rim her while we kiss or she sucks me off. Making him put the condom on for me. Lubing us both up for me to fuck her ass.

Will often let or make him lick and finger her pussy or ass as I'm fucking the other hole. And especially love Making him lick her pussy while I'm fucking her!

The first time I take a hotwife bare, I will have him slowly remove the condom my cock and guide her into her.

I enjoy fucklicking and especially making him suck her juices off me and have him clean us both afterwards too! If he is str8 then even better!

If he is really, really str8 and won't suck cock or eat creampies then I will still make him clean us both with a towel or cloth.

Love to see a hubby holding her hands, kissing, spreading or holding her legs open while I'm fucking her. And generally encouraging her to enjoy her pleasure while we fuck

And the beat thing is when they look right into each others eyes, thanking each other and telling each other how much they love each other, even as she is building up to the edge of a huge orgasm.

It's hot giving a wife back to her hubby, fully loaded after a date! But it's so much more erotic when he is a part of it from start to finish "

Yes lovely and very exciting scenarois

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Love guiding hubby into another woman especially when her hubby is a cuck…. Hubby was a bull in a cuck relationship before we met really turned me on still does

We both enjoy having our way with a cucks wife now when the opportunity arises!

By *ristol BiteMan 6 weeks ago

all over

I popped out a woman once on a meet with a couple, I was quite surprised when her husband guided my cock back into his wife.

Pretty hot though... Haha

By *ll 4 herCouple 6 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

" Love guiding hubby into another woman especially when her hubby is a cuck…. Hubby was a bull in a cuck relationship before we met really turned me on still does

We both enjoy having our way with a cucks wife now when the opportunity arises! "

Love this scenario, wish there were more couples into this nearer to us.

By *aveJones76Man 6 weeks ago

Rotherham

Good luck with this, sounds very hot for all 3 involved!

By *yanslrMan 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Message me cuck here phone or kick

By *yeSureMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 29/05/24 20:02:47]

By *iddle ManMan 6 weeks ago

Walsall

I have been on both side of the coin here, while not a cuck, I have played the role for a previous partner. I do prefer a bull role and there is something hot about being guided into place, by both of the couple was amazing.

By *ikerD87Man 6 weeks ago

Surrey

Id love my wife to have a bull

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"Id love my wife to have a bull "

Is she on here as well?

By *ikerD87Man 6 weeks ago

Surrey

"Id love my wife to have a bull

Is she on here as well? "

No she isn't

By *uncple2002Couple 6 weeks ago

huddersfield

Certainly something we enjoy ??

By *xstevenxxMan 6 weeks ago

Ashbourne

On the flip side

Has the fem ever guided a male in her hubby

By *tagmeupMan 5 weeks ago

Wirral

"I popped out a woman once on a meet with a couple, I was quite surprised when her husband guided my cock back into his wife.

Pretty hot though... Haha "

Love this

By *imfucktwoMan 5 weeks ago

here and there

Definitely on my to do list, a proper cuck / hot wife experience. Enjoying reading the posts in here.

By *heGentleman2024Man 5 weeks ago

North West

Love this

By *jlookingforfunMan 5 weeks ago

falkirk

A erotic and stimulating secenrio av done before is cuck is tied to a chair naked in the bedroom and blindfolded…….

This gives him a sense of total submission with the arousal of only listening to what’s happening with his wife…

An extra punishment is to stuff your panties in his mouth

Hope that helps xx

By *odgers and PartingCouple 5 weeks ago

edinburgh

Hot, although it is, the pedant in me is wrestling with Hotwife and guiding in. Surely the definition of hotwife is sans husband. Alone, with said Bull? K

here and there

"Hot, although it is, the pedant in me is wrestling with Hotwife and guiding in. Surely the definition of hotwife is sans husband. Alone, with said Bull? K"

Think we are just getting confused with the terminology…

Wirral

Well i am the other half of wirralcouple28 so am hoping some decent candidates come up off the forum post. Have a full read of our couples profile, hopefully we can have some fun.

By *irralCouplexxx OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Wirral

"You looking for NW willing bulls then? "

Hmmm yeah something tells me you’d b good

Wirral

"I’ve had this done to myself quite a few times now. It is very nice! Especially when the hotwife says now sit back and watch a real man fuck! "

Mmm and eye contact with the cuck whilst the bull is fucking u is hottt x

By *ossman0168Man 5 weeks ago

Liverpool

Just need to find that willing couple

Wirral

"I've been the 'other guy' or 'Bull' in this situation many times and have found it to be very hot wor everyone involved.

I've always

It's hot giving a wife back to her hubby, fully loaded after a date! But it's so much more erotic when he is a part of it from start to finish "

V nice ideas And agreed, def better when he is there to help out…last time we did this he made me cum with his fingers on my clit whilst the bull fucked me from behind…. Him helping me cum on another guy’s dick was amazing…. Not bad thing to come home covered in cum and tell him all about it whilst he fucks me again though

Wirral

"I popped out a woman once on a meet with a couple, I was quite surprised when her husband guided my cock back into his wife.

Pretty hot though... Haha "

She would have been *very* grateful

Wirral

"I have been on both side of the coin here, while not a cuck, I have played the role for a previous partner. I do prefer a bull role and there is something hot about being guided into place, by both of the couple was amazing. "

Def think if you can do both sides it’ll make u better at each , u know how it all works Hot guys that are willing /confident to do both …. X

Wirral

"We love this side of things and looking to do more - cuck guiding the bull into me, fucklicking, cuck cleaning up before getting his turn on me, forced oral even…it’s all hot and makes an even bigger deal of it being another guy who’s fucking me…. Who’s into this and has more ideas ….? X x

Love guiding hubby into another woman especially when her hubby is a cuck…. Hubby was a bull in a cuck relationship before we met really turned me on still does

We both enjoy having our way with a cucks wife now when the opportunity arises! "

U guys sound great

Wirral

"You looking for NW willing bulls then?

Hmmm yeah something tells me you’d b good "

Mmmmm sounds delicious x

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Bull here

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 5 weeks ago

manchester

Dominant couple here.

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 5 weeks ago

Staffordshire

HAve done this recently. Such an erotic moment. So annoying that the battery ran out on camera almost at that precise moment, but I have a glimpse for the wank bank. Piccy on profile.

Wirral

"Something sooo taboo as he holds it and guides it in , like that final submission to the bulls cock"

That, or when he’s been made to clean it up after

Wirral

"Dominant couple here. "

Messaged u x

By *unnyday1978Man 5 weeks ago

north shields

I’ve only been cucked once on holiday but guided his big cock inside

By *r_LickCouple 5 weeks ago

aberdeen

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Mmm I'm open to Bulls ideas

By *ungmike81Man 5 weeks ago

near

Has happened on several occasions, always seems to add excitement to them both

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Love to guide a guy into mrs

By *ayd100Man 5 weeks ago

clitheroe

Not always as easy as you think

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Wish there was more cuck couples near us x

By *otwife FuntimesCouple 5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Not guided a guy into K yet but have cleaned cum off her with a towel and licked it off her neck. We have role played me cleaning her pussy after being fucked so watch this space

All this has not been carried out with the intent to humiliate, all about being a hot scenario where I make K clean ready to be reclaimed.

By *ibsonVicMan 5 weeks ago

Minworth

Love this.

My favourite meet was when she got me to lay back - and put a condom on my cock.

She made her caged hubby sit on it. She told him how worthless he was as I began fucking him. She masturbated frantically the whole time.

Then she literally shoved him off the bed (quite violently) ripped off the condom and climbed on.

I was quite bruised by the time she wound down...

By *tickler2000Man 5 weeks ago

St Agnes

Been guided in a couple of times.

Hell of a way of confirming that you have permission to fuck his lady ??

By *tickler2000Man 5 weeks ago

St Agnes

[Removed by poster at 05/06/24 09:33:12]

By *ot_so_newbiesCouple 5 weeks ago

Lancs

This is our full style of play at the minute and luckily last few guys we have met have been more than willing to be involved. Hopefully keeping experimenting and pushing it a bit further.

By *rsteveMan 5 weeks ago

sheffield

"We love this side of things and looking to do more - cuck guiding the bull into me, fucklicking, cuck cleaning up before getting his turn on me, forced oral even…it’s all hot and makes an even bigger deal of it being another guy who’s fucking me…. Who’s into this and has more ideas ….? X x

This is our full style of play at the minute and luckily last few guys we have met have been more than willing to be involved. Hopefully keeping experimenting and pushing it a bit further. "

I’d love to do this with you two

aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 05/06/24 11:11:47]

aberdeen

Biggest turn on I’ve had doing this with Mrs Lick !

By *rontmanMan 5 weeks ago

Derby and often London

Basically describing my biggest fantasies!

here and there

This is our full style of play at the minute and luckily last few guys we have met have been more than willing to be involved. Hopefully keeping experimenting and pushing it a bit further. "

Well if you enjoy it always good to push the boundaries and see where things go.

By *nkedguy777Man 5 weeks ago

Manchester

I need to more meets like this, nothing more hornier than a cuck guiding my hard cock into his wife/partner's pussy

By *edHeelsCplCouple 5 weeks ago

Kenilworth

We are a Dom/me couple so a helpful Cuck/sub is very useful. Guiding and so many other uses. Don’t you agree married couples. Reply here or in private.

By *ungbikerMan 5 weeks ago

Whitley Bay

No problem having my cock guided into a willing hole

By *airy_HettyWoman 5 weeks ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 05/06/24 16:22:39]

By *of4Man 5 weeks ago

Cornwall

Always hot when you feel a cucks hand shaking as he nervously touches you for the first time and then try’s to guide you into his wife or partner x

By *airy_HettyWoman 5 weeks ago

Greater London

I love the reverse of this situation and so love being a cupcake.

By *ortyguy69Man 5 weeks ago

stockton

Love guiding a guy In a pussy, fuck licking ,clean up duties , all very sexy

By *of4Man 5 weeks ago

Cornwall

"I love the reverse of this situation and so love being a cupcake. "

By *yeSureMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

H O T

By *esthemanMan 5 weeks ago

near hitchin

Anyone wanna guide me?

By *ick699Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This sounds amazing

By *arlangeCouple 5 weeks ago

newcastle upon tyne

[Removed by poster at 05/06/24 17:44:48]

By *opping_inCouple 5 weeks ago

Bournemouth

What about the other way around? Girl guiding her guys cock into another woman and sucking it when it pops out - kinda like that

By *annibal_LickedherMan 5 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

Wasn’t a cuck, but I used to enjoy guiding a guys cock into my ex. Didn’t get to do it often cos most of the guys we met were straight so would have freaked out

By *F45Man 5 weeks ago

South West

I did this before years ago, gf 21 and a very hung 48 year old bull who joined us.

By *eedsmale36Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

That’s it I’m moving to the fucking Wirral

By *eedsmale36Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

"HAve done this recently. Such an erotic moment. So annoying that the battery ran out on camera almost at that precise moment, but I have a glimpse for the wank bank. Piccy on profile."

Looks like you had a good suck on his cock as well !

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Waterloo, Liverpool

When I am being the bull this is exactly what I expect. Cuck is there to serve wife first then me.

By *linky1Couple 5 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

All of this but not into humiliation.

This is our idea of a perfect evening.

By *ayd100Man 5 weeks ago

clitheroe

"When I am being the bull this is exactly what I expect. Cuck is there to serve wife first then me."
In a nutshell, that's it.

By *eechyweechyMan 5 weeks ago

Saltburn-by-the-Sea

As a bull i love, demand it. Also love cuck squeezing my balls as i cum in his wife

By *iberius61Man 5 weeks ago

Pontefract

Yup, I do enjoy when the man takes an active role, presenting his lady, lining me up and feeding me inside her, kissing her while I am fucking her etc.

By *inkyCouple2018Couple 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton and NN10

As a CQ I’d love nothing more than to guide my hubby into a hotwife and then I’d sit and relish that first groan from her as he enters her. And how he tells her how good she feels around his cock.

I’d prob even pop off and prepare some sex toys for them and come back and place them neatly on the bedside table all fully charged and freshly sanitised for them to experiment with

Mrs x

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 5 weeks ago

Herne Bay

Met some friends recently, and was stunned , but massively turned on, when he grabbed my cock. And fully guided it in to his Mrs

By *ister_EMan 5 weeks ago

Hayling Island

I love it when someone sucks me till I'm rock hard, rolls a condom on and guides me into their partner. Don't care if its her pussy or his arse. It's fucking hot either way

By *elrose57Couple 5 weeks ago

reading

"I love it when someone sucks me till I'm rock hard, rolls a condom on and guides me into their partner. Don't care if its her pussy or his arse. It's fucking hot either way "
thats all very good, but as he has not only rolled the condom on your cock and guided you into his wife, is it not fitting he finishes the job and removes the condom, and to clean your cock, then hold up the condom and admire the spunk in it, then its up to you and his wife what happens to the cum,

By *of4Man 5 weeks ago

Cornwall

"All of this but not into humiliation.

This is our idea of a perfect evening."

By *llaBelle1Woman 5 weeks ago

Betwixt here and there - Manchester (ish!)

All of the above please! Perfect scenarios!

By *tagmeupMan 4 weeks ago

Wirral

"I love it when someone sucks me till I'm rock hard, rolls a condom on and guides me into their partner. Don't care if its her pussy or his arse. It's fucking hot either way thats all very good, but as he has not only rolled the condom on your cock and guided you into his wife, is it not fitting he finishes the job and removes the condom, and to clean your cock, then hold up the condom and admire the spunk in it, then its up to you and his wife what happens to the cum, "

Really like the sound of this

By *ristol BiteMan 4 weeks ago

all over

[Removed by poster at 09/06/24 02:39:32]

By *ristol BiteMan 4 weeks ago

all over

I had this once with a couple.

I popped out when she was riding me.

Suddenly felt a hand on my cock guide me back in.

It was hubby who had been watching us.

Took me by surprise. But I liked it.

By *inLemonade65Couple 4 weeks ago

Leeds/Sheffield

We love this, he loves to guide a hung bi guy into me after we have both sucked him, and I really enjoy guiding him into a hot woman or a bi guy.. it’s such a thrill for us both .. especially if playing bare and we can share the cum fun together

By *unnerfulTiggerMan 4 weeks ago

Herne Bay

"We love this, he loves to guide a hung bi guy into me after we have both sucked him, and I really enjoy guiding him into a hot woman or a bi guy.. it’s such a thrill for us both .. especially if playing bare and we can share the cum fun together "

By *d4funtimesMan 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

"All of the above please! Perfect scenarios! "

Oh yes, perfect scenarios. ...

By *e-funcoupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

"As a bull i love, demand it. Also love cuck squeezing my balls as i cum in his wife"

You really did enjoy it when I did that.

By *ick699Man 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We love this, he loves to guide a hung bi guy into me after we have both sucked him, and I really enjoy guiding him into a hot woman or a bi guy.. it’s such a thrill for us both .. especially if playing bare and we can share the cum fun together "
so hot

By *emptme1993Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

I’d love to find a couple like that, love the thought of being guided in and feeling a tongue licking away while we fuck

By *d4funtimesMan 4 weeks ago

Cambridge

"As a bull i love, demand it. Also love cuck squeezing my balls as i cum in his wife

You really did enjoy it when I did that. "

_e-funcouple, wow, sounds amazing

By *hite pineappleCouple 4 weeks ago

leeds

How about him guiding my husband inside you to fuck you as a warm up before he guides my strap on inside you for the main course ?.

Sarah xx

By *rownbiggzMan 4 weeks ago

solihull

I’d love to find a fun couple in the midlands who want to try this with me

By *yeSureMan 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 10/06/24 08:56:54]

By *tanlee1512Man 4 weeks ago

Epsom

works for me!!!!

By *yanslrMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hi all im a cuck here pm me can chat on kik of phone

By *wingAway79Couple 3 weeks ago

Surrey

very nice x

By *arkOnFabMan 3 weeks ago

London

This is a fantasy of mine, as the single guy in the situation.

I'm still straight though.

By *ortherngirthMan 3 weeks ago

radcliffe

God I would love to experience this

By *hapLeedsMan 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Yes it’s good…

By *rankie bricksMan 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Would like to guide a bull between my 52'redheasd wife's legs

By *iberius61Man 3 weeks ago

Pontefract

I prefer the cuck to have some physical involvement, arranging wife, guiding me in etc. It makes the scene more erotic than hubby just sitting there, or even being in another room.

By *eembuckMan 3 weeks ago

Emsworth

I have been lucky enough to experience this as a bull numerous times. its an incredible feeling for all involved.

By *redzMan 3 weeks ago

liverpool

I’d love a cuck bf to do all this with

By *irralCouplexxx OP   Couple 5 days ago

Wirral

Really would like to find someone local who we are attracted to who gets our profile.

By *d4funtimesMan 5 days ago

Cambridge

I'm a dirty Bull who gets off when her cagged hubby guides me where to cum for him to clean up his sexy hotwife, or when he gets down and enjoys her dripping lips with some naughty fucklicking.

By *jekimMan 5 days ago

Wigan

Yes please I'd absolutely love that

By *um2020Man 5 days ago

Lampeter

I guided a guy into my wife for us to dvp her... Was amazing feeling. I'm realising more and more that being a cuck is my calling. Love all the above. Amazing thread

By *ayd100Man 5 days ago

clitheroe

Part and parcel of the job.

By *inime777Man 5 days ago

Tonbridge

Done this for my wife many years ago, it is such an amazing feeling

By *layPlayPlayMan 5 days ago

Here

Love it

By *yeSureMan 5 days ago

Glasgow

"I prefer the cuck to have some physical involvement, arranging wife, guiding me in etc. It makes the scene more erotic than hubby just sitting there, or even being in another room. "

Ooft

By *ash0000Man 5 days ago

Mid Cornwall

Should be mandatory

By *ayd100Man 5 days ago

clitheroe

"Should be mandatory "
Thought it was

By * feat LCouple 5 days ago

milton keynes

Mrs helped me to squeeze into other girl few times

It's nice to feel that trust from mrs

By *m3232Man 5 days ago

maidenhead

Had this done to me a few times. Always adds to the fun.

By *guysforhotwivesCouple (MM) 4 days ago

north west, Yorkshire, and midlands

Always enjoyed being guided in

By *onoBWCMan 4 days ago

All over

Love the idea of a guy feeling how much meat I’m about to put in his Mrs!

By *ensualgent38Man 4 days ago

London & Edinburgh

The joy of three. There’s a hightened excitement in seeing a couple turned on with me, especially when I’m leading some kinky role play

By *ncore un FoisMan 4 days ago

Bowdon

My advice to a cuck hubby . To paraphrase Roy Keane’s punditry… “Just do your job man”

By *dventurecouple2000Couple 4 days ago

Manchester

wasn't a bull as such, but he cum before it was in the pussy

By *enegadeMMan 4 days ago

oxford

I would love this. Making it an even hotter scenario to be involved in…. Just got to find a couple

By *unandcuriousCouple 4 days ago

Antrim

Love this

By *reasyMan 4 days ago

Caerphilly

If only are you were in your age range what you describe is in my eyes a perfect Couple playmates scenario

Getting Older sucks sometimes

By *ikerD87Man 4 days ago

Surrey

Need a local good looking fit guy to chat my Mrs up and hopefully get to do this

By *orny blonde bitchWoman 4 days ago

Liverpool

Done this a good few times and believe me it really adds to the excitement

You will not be sorry

Good luck

By *insBadMan 4 days ago

& around

They say single girls are unicorns in the lifestyle.

My unicorns are cuckold couples!!

That's were the real fun is at

D.M. incoming

By *ifesmysteries32Man 4 days ago

Seaford

Love a good cuck that behaves and serves us well, who's pleasure is from seeing miss wife get taken by a bull in front of him, maybe even dominating the cuck. Message me