FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why so hard to make contact on here

Why so hard to make contact on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay-big-lad OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Birkenhead

I think it can be really hard making contact on here. There is a lack of genuine people, I hate to say it but I think a lot of men ruin it for genuine people with their attitudes. I do think some women get a really self-inflated ego trip because of the number of msgs they get. Its not as fun as it used to be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

It would depend upon who you are trying to make contact with as it goes both ways and not everyone is for everyone

By *lowupdollTV/TS 6 weeks ago

S. Herts

So what you’re saying is it’s everyone rises fault. It’s the fault of men ruining it for other men, and women getting a big ego because they get do many messages?

By *ravelmanxxxMan 6 weeks ago

Durham/ Leeds

"So what you’re saying is it’s everyone rises fault. It’s the fault of men ruining it for other men, and women getting a big ego because they get do many messages? "

Birkenhead

I dont get

what everyone rises fault means??? Ive explained some reasons I see that make it hard...thats easy enough to get isn't it??

S. Herts

"I dont get

what everyone rises fault means??? Ive explained some reasons I see that make it hard...thats easy enough to get isn't it??"

Instead of attributing the problem to everyone else you would be better off asking what you’re doing they maybe isn’t working. And the ratio of M/F on here is heavily against single men anyway. This get it is. It’s not that men are ruining it, or women getting a big ego (which is what you said in your post). Too many single men chasing too few single women, and this women have choices and preferences. That’s all it is. No one is causing a problem, it’s just how it is.

Birkenhead

No I dont think thats wholly true. I see it all the time when women put posts up saying theyre innundated with crass emails and also seen attitude shown on here as well. The original fun of beong on here seems to be gone

S. Herts

" No I dont think thats wholly true. I see it all the time when women put posts up saying theyre innundated with crass emails and also seen attitude shown on here as well. The original fun of beong on here seems to be gone"

I’m only citing what you said.

By *icecouple561Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The rubbish men only make the decent ones look better, not worse.

By *octordigitsMan 6 weeks ago

Cheshire

"I think it can be really hard making contact on here. There is a lack of genuine people, I hate to say it but I think a lot of men ruin it for genuine people with their attitudes. I do think some women get a really self-inflated ego trip because of the number of msgs they get. Its not as fun as it used to be"

My advice is to go to clubs or socials and meet people …. Clubs being my preference- just do it

By *lan157Man 6 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

It's a mistake to rely on fab messaging to meet people OP . You may get lucky ( I have in the past when you meet some one local ) but ultimately you will probably be disappointed . Go to local socials and find someone to go to a club with. You will chat to people whom don't need to use fab .Fab is useful for finding out about socials and events and the forum of course .

Birkenhead

But how many, aftwr getting shit msgs, take the time to read others

By *icecouple561Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"But how many, aftwr getting shit msgs, take the time to read others"

If people want to meet single men they will read messages that look as if they're not shit.

By *tevostevoMan 5 weeks ago

Hull

I have to stand up for women on here they get messed about as much as men do, my wife is one that's advertised on here and she lost count how many were time wasters, I am on here as a bi male and I get messed about with guys just messing around unfortunately to some people this is just a place for games and have no intentions of meeting anyone, its a shame because some of us seriously want to meet up for some fun and this site should be somewhere to find what you are after, it's a shame they cant out the time wasters.

By *oonshadow700Woman 5 weeks ago

Gosport

"So what you’re saying is it’s everyone rises fault. It’s the fault of men ruining it for other men, and women getting a big ego because they get do many messages? "

By *ojo2joWoman 5 weeks ago

Penclawdd

"I think it can be really hard making contact on here. There is a lack of genuine people, I hate to say it but I think a lot of men ruin it for genuine people with their attitudes. I do think some women get a really self-inflated ego trip because of the number of msgs they get. Its not as fun as it used to be"

The key as a single guy is standing out from the others - both when ladies are browsing and in their inboxes.

Yes, other mens’ poor behaviour has an influence but in a sea of guys those ladies need to see something more.

Maybe you could ask this forum whether the ladies think your profile stands out or look from their viewpoint and browse other guys profiles and see which ones you would click on.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

Part of the reason why its hard to mske a genuine connection on here is because there's too many fake profiles on here

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 5 weeks ago

luton

Same for couples ,we don’t meet many from site , and when we do it’s mostly arranged for a club , so if they don’t turn up we have fun with others

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

It’s incredibly easy.

Message someone and they message back if they like your profile and what you say - or am I missing something?

By *otstuff69xCouple 5 weeks ago

dundee

there is to many timewasters and fake profiles and thats just the couples

By *ucka39Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

"there is to many timewasters and fake profiles and thats just the couples "

Use your gut instinct or any hidden super powers

By *otstuff69xCouple 5 weeks ago

dundee

you can suss them out pretty quickly,just ask for picts together gets them disappearing lol

By *ieranabcMan 1 week ago

athlone

Yes i agree its harder to make contact with people here myself id love to meet with a couple for some clean discreat fun but get blocked or dont get back sure if we dont chat its hard to get to know if we are compatable

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 1 week ago

luton

I wouldn’t rely on getting meetings from the site , being single or married , unfortunately over the years we have found this ourselfs , If only they could get rid together the time wasters and fantasists it could be more reliable , use site to find out best socials and clubs to go to , we arrange most of our meets for club as if no shows , at least you know you can still find fun , we have had some successful meets from here but few and far between

By *ndianchocolateMan 1 week ago

Pinner

Couldn’t agree more

There’s been many times where ive posted about topics in the forum and gets zero traction, then you see a post which is very similar which gets responses. Am I putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5?

By *ark n kimCouple 1 week ago

durham

We will always reply to a good profile and message.but we do have our own preferences,so sometimes it's a no thanks. Equally if we are interested we will say so.

Totally agree with bad profiles and messages make the good ones stand out more.

Also agree that socials are a great way to meet people.

Maybe fill your glass half full rather than half empty.

That's not an insult by the way,just take the positives out of the site and lifestyle.

By *electableicecreamMan 1 week ago

The West

I don't have this problem OP.

No one is making it harder. Guys with crap profiles, no profile picture, no public photos just make it easier for the rest of us.

By *ark n kimCouple 1 week ago

durham

"I don't have this problem OP.

No one is making it harder. Guys with crap profiles, no profile picture, no public photos just make it easier for the rest of us. "

Great profile and pics.

Couldn't agree more.

By *aptain19725Man 1 week ago

Peterborough

Absolutely correct I don’t take this site serious it’s all a bit of fun. Just use it as wank material as you’re unlikely to get a meet with a female. If your BI no problem you can meet men all day long. If women had the same sex drive as men then there wouldn’t be a problem as the ratios would be equal. Women hold the golden ticket always have and always will because us men generally will fuck anyone women need a connection mentally then they have to be attracted and then your cock has to be the perfect size and then there is probably another 100men on here just like you. Don’t waste your time spend your energy in a club or at your local pub easier to meet someone face to face. Good luck

By *rsKOTCTWoman 1 week ago

Leeds

Some men do really well because they make an effort, their profiles are good, their pics are good and they generally sound like decent humans.

Some blokes do crap because they have zero pics or just a cock, they have negative profiles or absolutely no profile at all & put zero effort in & then come to the forums to winge about it.

I wouldn't reply to a profile with no photos and negative status.

You get out what you put in OP - no effort in = no effort out.

By *riel13Woman 1 week ago

Northampton

Because most won't engage with people they aren't interested in

By *umagain58Man 1 week ago

London

"Some men do really well because they make an effort, their profiles are good, their pics are good and they generally sound like decent humans.

Some blokes do crap because they have zero pics or just a cock, they have negative profiles or absolutely no profile at all & put zero effort in & then come to the forums to winge about it.

I wouldn't reply to a profile with no photos and negative status.

You get out what you put in OP - no effort in = no effort out."

I do ok without photos. Understand it means miss out on some though. I do put the effort in on chat. Used to have photos but had people using them sadly

By *olinOfBathMan 1 week ago

Corsham

Maybe it's just me - it isn't, of course - but...

By *electableicecreamMan 1 week ago

The West

"I think it can be really hard making contact on here. There is a lack of genuine people, I hate to say it but I think a lot of men ruin it for genuine people with their attitudes. I do think some women get a really self-inflated ego trip because of the number of msgs they get. Its not as fun as it used to be

Absolutely correct I don’t take this site serious it’s all a bit of fun. Just use it as wank material as you’re unlikely to get a meet with a female. If your BI no problem you can meet men all day long. If women had the same sex drive as men then there wouldn’t be a problem as the ratios would be equal. Women hold the golden ticket always have and always will because us men generally will fuck anyone women need a connection mentally then they have to be attracted and then your cock has to be the perfect size and then there is probably another 100men on here just like you. Don’t waste your time spend your energy in a club or at your local pub easier to meet someone face to face. Good luck"

A lot of men on fab will fuck anyone but that's not true for everyone. I decline more offers than I accept.

Some guys know what they want and go after that.

By *umagain58Man 1 week ago

London

"I think it can be really hard making contact on here. There is a lack of genuine people, I hate to say it but I think a lot of men ruin it for genuine people with their attitudes. I do think some women get a really self-inflated ego trip because of the number of msgs they get. Its not as fun as it used to be

Absolutely correct I don’t take this site serious it’s all a bit of fun. Just use it as wank material as you’re unlikely to get a meet with a female. If your BI no problem you can meet men all day long. If women had the same sex drive as men then there wouldn’t be a problem as the ratios would be equal. Women hold the golden ticket always have and always will because us men generally will fuck anyone women need a connection mentally then they have to be attracted and then your cock has to be the perfect size and then there is probably another 100men on here just like you. Don’t waste your time spend your energy in a club or at your local pub easier to meet someone face to face. Good luck

A lot of men on fab will fuck anyone but that's not true for everyone. I decline more offers than I accept.

Some guys know what they want and go after that."

Agree. Yeah has to be some chemistry as much better fun. On occasion bang and go ok when in need but much better nice connection to person meet

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 1 week ago

Stoke

Yeah, highly appealing op.... A Silhouette profile with no public pictures!

By *olinOfBathMan 1 week ago

Corsham

"

Absolutely correct I don’t take this site serious it’s all a bit of fun. Just use it as wank material as you’re unlikely to get a meet with a female. If your BI no problem you can meet men all day long. If women had the same sex drive as men then there wouldn’t be a problem as the ratios would be equal. Women hold the golden ticket always have and always will because us men generally will fuck anyone women need a connection mentally then they have to be attracted and then your cock has to be the perfect size and then there is probably another 100men on here just like you. Don’t waste your time spend your energy in a club or at your local pub easier to meet someone face to face. Good luck"

"Unlikely to get a meet..." Nonsense.

I'm the living proof - if a blankety-blank old blank like me is getting regular playtimes, anyone can.

By *eedsmale36Man 1 week ago

Leeds

You’ve had 2 meets in 10 months, that’s not bad OP some been on here years and no meets.

Of course there is always the guys beating them away with a shitty stick !

There just isn’t enough hot wives for us all

By *teveanddebsCouple 1 week ago

Norwich

When we see insulting statuses we just see it as a filter, someone showing their true self.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 1 week ago

Carlisle usually

It's easy to make contact usually.

It's difficult to form a connection with people for sure.

But that holds true everywhere

By *ilverfox for youMan 1 week ago

Hull

I agree with you totally but it’s the old statement .supply and demand !! We tend to live in hope on here .mainly because it’s a free site !I have yet to find another like it .such is life .keep trying

By *ainbowCheesecakeCouple 1 week ago

Northampton

"It’s incredibly easy.

Message someone and they message back if they like your profile and what you say - or am I missing something? "

Yes you've totally missed the part where you leave your profile pic as a silhouette and then come onto the forums to moan that women aren't falling at your feet and it's all the other silhouettes fault

By *quirrel!Man 1 week ago

L

No spaceship?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 1 week ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You've got no public photos, a very negative status and the shite about Fabswingers now being a publicly traded entity, whilst at the same time you're in the majority looking for the minority. Your probably an easy left swipe for most, so not surprised that you're struggling fella. Hope that helps and good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic