FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verification etiquette:)

Verification etiquette:)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asy-tiger OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Ringwood | Bournemouth | Poole

I recently met a couple for some fun- all went well and chatted after and I left them a verification and they said they will do one in return. Why might they not have done one for me yet and is it ok to gently nudge them for a reminder or maybe they just don’t want to return the favour!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I imagine it's ok to gently remind them but if none is forthcoming you might have to accept that for whatever reason they don't feel able to return the favour. This doesn't always mean it's because they didn't enjoy your time together, some people just don't give verifications

By *od ThrusterMan 19 weeks ago

Newport Pagnell

I've had three meets that didn't return the favour with verifications. Nothing I can do about it so shrug and move on.

Yeh that’s fair enough and may just gently remind but it’s cool if not. We had good fun. Maybe their admin is a bit behind

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

We know how you feel..

It has been the same for us..

Mrs A..

By *icecouple561Couple 19 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeh that’s fair enough and may just gently remind but it’s cool if not. We had good fun. Maybe their admin is a bit behind "

If they're anything like me it will be

By *ellhungvweMan 19 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Some people veri, some people don’t. If they have said they will leave one and they haven’t then I guess a gentle nudge is ok but only one.

Yeh I guess each to their own. But like you say if they have said they will when you have then a little nudge but not the end of the world. Also we can always choose to display ones we want to x

By *aomilatteCouple 19 weeks ago

Midlands

"I recently met a couple for some fun- all went well and chatted after and I left them a verification and they said they will do one in return. Why might they not have done one for me yet and is it ok to gently nudge them for a reminder or maybe they just don’t want to return the favour! "

You have plenty of verifications already so it shouldn't matter too much. Some people are forgetful. Ask them if they would mind sending you one.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 19 weeks ago

Next Door

It's no big deal if someone doesn't give you a veri. They have their reasons why they didn't.

OP don't get hung up over it.

By *elloWoman 19 weeks ago

alpha centauri

A gentle reminder wouldn't be bad if you only do it once, they may just if forgotten. If there was an issue which made them not want to verify you then chances are they would of blocked you, if you're not blocked then ask.

Don't ask, don't get

By *impcuckMan 19 weeks ago

edge of taunton

alot no longer trust or want veri's as most given out now days are fake

cam veris are given out like sweets in a candy store yet are pointless

so many fake couples and womens accounts now that give out fake veris but the biggest suprise is those real couples and women who think ah seems a nice guy lets help him out by gioving a fake veri

so you can no longer trust a veri

By *r Black 85Man 19 weeks ago

nottingham

"alot no longer trust or want veri's as most given out now days are fake

cam veris are given out like sweets in a candy store yet are pointless

so many fake couples and womens accounts now that give out fake veris but the biggest suprise is those real couples and women who think ah seems a nice guy lets help him out by gioving a fake veri

so you can no longer trust a veri"

So is it better to have no verifications at all?

» Add a new message to this topic