FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cam Verification

Cam Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owestoft Man OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Not really interested in any of the so called Verifications on peoples profiles as many can make them up with other fake profiles etc. Some are good to read but mostly don't bother with them.

On the other hand, there are a lot of fake profiles on here and other sites so personal verifications on Cam is the way to go. Had so many message chats with Females and Couples and after a few back and forth chats I ask them to go onto cam so we can verify who we are. Always get ignored after that lol or they change the subject.

I'm all good with chats to a certain extent but I do like to know if I'm talking to a real person lol. Camming is one sure way to know that the person claiming to be a Female or a Couple are real. Heard all the excuses of not having a cam or scared for security reasons or simply need to be discreet but none apply these days. By simply coming onto any site your privacy is not assured and if you have been chatting for a while, you will already know if the person sounds interesting enough to trust, about discretion at least lol.

So easy to go into the Chat rooms and go on cam or if worried about who else can see you, then go onto skype or whatsapp. If real and interested in each other then there should be no issue doing that.

What does everyone think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Lowestoft

Must admit, I won't go onto Session or any of the other dodgy messaging Apps

By *eroLondonMan 19 weeks ago

Mayfair

I think you should attend a social, OP, assuming that you're struggling for meets. Attend a social, do some networking and then the world is your oyster in regards to real, genuine, authentic and accredited verifications.

By *ouseofhoneyCouple 19 weeks ago

North West

We haven't bothered with verifications for years now after some weirdo stalked the people we had verifications with asking about us etc

It's pretty easy to prove you are real and pretty easy to spot fakes...

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd never go on cam because I just don't like it, I don't trust cam verifications either they seem to be the most faked ones.

If you want that verification not that it makes much difference pop along to an organised social event.

Mrs

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 19 weeks ago

You only have to go into a empty room both turn cams on then exit the room

( close the room down by pressing X )

No one else can view your cam or even know you're on cam as your name won't appear in any rooms, Only the people who clicked onto it before you exited the room will be watching.

You will have a limited time before timing out so every now and then turn your cam off enter a room and type something, exit the room again and turn cam back on

Lowestoft

"I think you should attend a social, OP, assuming that you're struggling for meets. Attend a social, do some networking and then the world is your oyster in regards to real, genuine, authentic and accredited verifications."

For some that is an option but for others who can't drive its difficult

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Northampton

We understand you viewpoint OP.

Our view is verification by meet is the most robust. Yes it can be faked with a ‘burner profile’ or a few chancers getting together, however the web of verifications quickly starts to validate itself.

We are all on a self policing peer to peer platform, it’s easy to spot genuine amongst fake.

We’ve received verifications from people who have ‘seen us in a club’. They soon get arsey when we won’t verify in return, either because A, we didn’t even see them, or B only exchanged a ‘hello’

By *eroLondonMan 19 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I think you should attend a social, OP, assuming that you're struggling for meets. Attend a social, do some networking and then the world is your oyster in regards to real, genuine, authentic and accredited verifications.

·

For some that is an option but for others who can't drive its difficult"

Take a TukTuk, Rickshaw, bicycle, tricycle, penny farthing, minicab, taxi, dial a ride, thumb a lift, bus, tram, omnibus, horse & carriage, choochoo or train.

Lowestoft

Hmmm lol

Maybe you should find out more about a person before suggesting those type of things lol

» Add a new message to this topic