FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it bad of me that im jealous

Is it bad of me that im jealous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeandcuck123 OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

london

We have been swinging for a long time but when i see anyone have an interest in my husband i dont like it though if you see my profile i love meeting ppl . Maybe im over protective x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 19 weeks ago

Neath valley.

I find it strange that it's ok you playing with other men as a hotwife but you don't like other ladies showing an interest in him. Why have you got a cpls profile if you are not prepared and happy to share him maybe you should have a single profile for you only. Not judging as we don't know your relationship. But we have no jealousy whilst watching each other having sex with others at all.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

"I find it strange that it's ok you playing with other men as a hotwife but you don't like other ladies showing an interest in him. Why have you got a cpls profile if you are not prepared and happy to share him maybe you should have a single profile for you only. Not judging as we don't know your relationship. But we have no jealousy whilst watching each other having sex with others at all."

If he’s a cuck usually, they’re right to have a couples profile?.

Not all of couples both play with the opposite sex as it’s not always a preference?.

Just a thought x

london

I understand what you are saying but we are a couple we rarely meet alone its never the same if my husband is not watching me

london

Ive no problem seeing him play with men as you see in our verifications but just not the biggest fan of women showing an interest. I know how this sounds trurst me

By *arla SwingerWoman 19 weeks ago

Somewhere

Each to their own? I doubt there's many rushing to snatch him away

london

Lol

"Each to their own? I doubt there's many rushing to snatch him away

"

Nice of you lol

london

I thought that to.lol

Why choose to be jealous when you can choose to be happy...!

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 19 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

No i get it...and its ok to feel a little jealous and protective of him.... you dont feel that way about guys, as they are no threat to you or your position or marriage.....another woman... younger, fitter, sexier... that will drive your insecurities...

So maybe stick with meeting married couples instead x

Big hug x

By *ieandteaseMan 19 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"We have been swinging for a long time but when i see anyone have an interest in my husband i dont like it though if you see my profile i love meeting ppl . Maybe im over protective x"

Maybe in the wrong game? Try come dine with me?

By *evilinsidemeMan 19 weeks ago

Trim

Its normal really, as long as it doesn't cause too much negative friction between you and your partner not an issue.

Me and former party gf both got a little jealous at times.

I did once in a swing club for a fleeting moment, when she pushed my attention away while playing with a guy, but my jealousy didn't last more than a fleeting moment.

We did talk about it later, and it didn't cause an issue, (in fact it became foreplay that night)

Turned out she was cumming silently and just wanted to concentrate on enjoying it while it lasted, had her eyes closed and was in the moment.

Helped set how we played better at future party meets for us.

She got jealous more than me sometimes too, but I kinda liked her ?? side, so it always ended in good sex.

I would say, we both kinda understood our reasons for feeling jealous, and did't just make "a rule" to stop feeling that way, we figured a way to overcome it, (safe words helped too) and and used it to enjoy our swinging more, if you can too, you'll know what I mean

london

Lol

london

Some of these comments are brilliant lol

By *ackooMan 19 weeks ago

Dublin

It sounds like one rule for you and another for him, personally I wouldn’t be okay with it but some people are more protective which has to be understood too

Is there any specific reason you don’t like to see women take an interest in him? Is it the idea of him being with another woman?

By *evilinsidemeMan 19 weeks ago

Trim

"Some of these comments are brilliant lol "

Does he ever get jealous at all?

By *omRachCouple 19 weeks ago

Wirral

If hubby is indeed a cuck (as your username indicates) then surely you should decide or be in charge of who he has sexual contact with, and when.

If watching women oggling him makes you feel uncomfortable then best thing surely is to keep him away from them.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 19 weeks ago

Next Door

This is a reason why don't play with couples much, the wife is usually jealous/insecure/ just bi for her hubby.

OP, maybe just a single profile would work better for you

By *iceButtSlimMan 19 weeks ago

Folkestone

"Ive no problem seeing him play with men as you see in our verifications but just not the biggest fan of women showing an interest. I know how this sounds trurst me "

I'm in a similar position with my wife, she will happily watch and join in with me and other men, however throw in another lady then she isn't comfortable in seeing what happens.

By *tevostevoMan 19 weeks ago

Hull

Nothing wrong with your scenario, I am cuckold and my wife can play with as many guys as she likes, I only play bi-sub sometimes with other guys but I never touch another female, I have had the chance a few times but politely decline and tell them the truth about what we are into, I just love my wife getting fucked by a nice big dick and the more she loves it the better with me, I don't get jealous because we know we can trust each other and the other guys are just sexual fun.

By *ellhungvweMan 19 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Is it reasonable that you get jealous of your hubby playing whilst you enjoy it yourself? I can’t answer that as it depends on your relationship.

In my experience it is not that uncommon for wives to want to play but not to want their hubbies to do the same because they don’t like it. If a husband is happy with that then brilliant. If he isn’t then I guess trouble lies ahead.

By *issmorganWoman 19 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Ive no problem seeing him play with men as you see in our verifications but just not the biggest fan of women showing an interest. I know how this sounds trurst me "

It would feel very unfair to me, I couldn't meet other men and then object to my partner having fun with a women if he wanted to.

I'm half a couple, I enjoy watching my partner with other ladies and know he's always coming back to me.

I guess it depends if your husband is happy with the arrangement and not playing with other women.

By *eathrow pineappleCouple 19 weeks ago

West London

Maybe you need to sit down and assess the situation. It's good to talk about things, especially if one of you isn't happy. We've always said that if one of us doesn't want to do it anymore, then we stop there and then. This isn't worth more than our relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic