FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex toys in Dubai

Sex toys in Dubai

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andycouple9999 OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

Maidstone

Last time we went Candy’s favourite vibrator got confiscated at immigration

What’s your secret for hiding toys when travelling to the UAE?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Northampton

Secret is to leave them at home.

Respect the local culture (and law) or run the risk of becoming a sex toy yourself in a very warm cell

By *rand Central CoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Glasgow

Solution is to not travel to countries run by oppressive regimes with these kinds of attitudes?

By *yanLouiseCouple 19 weeks ago

Dubai

You can buy some there but they are pricey

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 19 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Uh.

Just don't take toys to UAE.

By *lue NotebooksCouple 19 weeks ago

Wirral

Wow how fucking sad that a country does this. Just another reason to add to my list of reasons why I would never go to such a horrible place

By *unchalMan 19 weeks ago

Dartford

"Wow how fucking sad that a country does this. Just another reason to add to my list of reasons why I would never go to such a horrible place"

Agree. Add Turkey to that list!

By *xxLandNxxxCouple 19 weeks ago

Nuneaton

"Secret is to leave them at home.

Respect the local culture (and law) or run the risk of becoming a sex toy yourself in a very warm cell"

I doubt they were going to use it on beach or in public it’s hardly disrespectful if it happens behind closed doors in a hotel where they serve alcohol which also goes against their culture but is acceptable because of wanting to cash in on tourism

By *alandNitaCouple 19 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Respect the local culture (and law) or run the risk of becoming a sex toy yourself in a very warm cell

I doubt they were going to use it on beach or in public it’s hardly disrespectful if it happens behind closed doors in a hotel where they serve alcohol which also goes against their culture but is acceptable because of wanting to cash in on tourism "

Nobody can complain about falling Foul of the clear & well known rules.

To be honest, if they've been caught before, the chances are that they will be under extra scrutiny on their next visit AND if they're caught again the punishment will be worse.

Cal

By *itaandJohnCouple 19 weeks ago

Bristol

"Solution is to not travel to countries run by oppressive regimes with these kinds of attitudes?"

Agreed, we would never visit a country like this for a multitude of reasons, including this one.

By *allipygousMan 19 weeks ago

Leicester

Jeez, the sense of entitlement on this thread already. "I don't like the laws so I want to circumnavigate them!"

If you don't like the laws of a country, don't visit it!

I have no sympathy for Brits who end up in foreign prisons for willfully breaking a law of the country they're in.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 19 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Vile places.

I spent time in Saudi due to my work.

Horrible place people treated like dirt. Now it’s marketed as a holiday destination

Avoid like the plague

By *unCycleGymRepeatMan 19 weeks ago

Greater London

I have been to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Saudi for sporting events and have to say, it is amazing.

The food, the shopping malls, the water parks and the beach are amazing. The beach and water is fabulous, the sea water is warm!

The hotels are amazing. The 4 star ones have pool, gym and the amenities.

Really not sure why a sex toy would not be allowed tbh. But then I have never nor the wife had a need to take them outside the UK.

Sounds quite an unusual post but then 90% of this site is also false.

By * and RCouple 19 weeks ago

lincoln

Probably coming to this country soon too.

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Reigate

"Probably coming to this country soon too."

Why would they be banned over here? Where did you read that? I’d be very interested in seeing.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Probably because of the battery in it more than anything

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 19 weeks ago

Northampton

I doubt they were going to use it on beach or in public it’s hardly disrespectful if it happens behind closed doors in a hotel where they serve alcohol which also goes against their culture but is acceptable because of wanting to cash in on tourism "

I’m pointing out the law, not applying a Western viewpoint which would be irrelevant whilst OP is in the country. “Sorry Police officer, a couple on Fab said bring prohibited items into the country because your national laws are bullshit compared to English Law”.

You pays your money you take your chances.

Have fun. UAE is a fantastic place and largely tolerant of Western culture.

By *ellhungvweMan 19 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I doubt they were going to use it on beach or in public it’s hardly disrespectful if it happens behind closed doors in a hotel where they serve alcohol which also goes against their culture but is acceptable because of wanting to cash in on tourism

I’m pointing out the law, not applying a Western viewpoint which would be irrelevant whilst OP is in the country. “Sorry Police officer, a couple on Fab said bring prohibited items into the country because your national laws are bullshit compared to English Law”.

You pays your money you take your chances.

Have fun. UAE is a fantastic place and largely tolerant of Western culture.

"

I am 100% with this.

If you want to travel and experience different cultures then you need to accept that there will be cultures that work differently. You might not like some of that difference but it should be respected as a visitor.

By *oroMale41Man 19 weeks ago

Stockton on tees

"Probably coming to this country soon too.

Why would they be banned over here? Where did you read that? I’d be very interested in seeing. "

I think she meant it in different way, she going onto a different subject altogether

Stockton on tees

"Wow how fucking sad that a country does this. Just another reason to add to my list of reasons why I would never go to such a horrible place"

Sex toys are available there but just not in your face.

I'm surprised to see that you wouldn't want to visit a lovely country just because you can't take any toys with you.

That's a bit like saying someone from Amsterdam would never visit the UK because s illegal here.

We should be able to travel to any country and be happy, just respect the country Ur visitings customs

Stockton on tees

IV never heard of toys being not allowed into Dubai, we travel to Dubai couple times a year and never had a problem.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Dubai is shiny, expensive and shit.. end of!

By *unCycleGymRepeatMan 19 weeks ago

Greater London

Sex is international. I can guarantee that what goes on in Fab occurs in the ME. Just because it is not flunted does not mean it does not happen.

Humans being humans get turned on by usually the same things, regardless of religion, culture or any other indifferences.

By *heDesiCandiTV/TS 12 weeks ago

visiting M3 4JQ

This is going to be a silly question but are dildos (non battery) easily spotted in luggage?

By *aste-the-RainbowCouple 12 weeks ago

Worthing

"This is going to be a silly question but are dildos (non battery) easily spotted in luggage?"

They will show up in the scanner, so yes

Mr

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 12 weeks ago

You could always insert them pre flight

By *icolerobbieCouple 12 weeks ago

walsall

Is there any Dubai dogging spots??

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Is there any Dubai dogging spots??"

Yes just adjacent to the public stoning spots.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 12 weeks ago

chichester

"Is there any Dubai dogging spots??

Yes just adjacent to the public stoning spots."

lol

» Add a new message to this topic