FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > I’ll say it

I’ll say it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r Hopeful OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Liverpool

Hoping for some critical discussion here -

“It’s not cheating if your not meeting their sexual needs”

Agree or disagree?

(Context - you can’t accuse a partner of cheating if your A) not meeting their sexual needs B) aware your not meeting their sexual needs yet not doing anything about it)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arla SwingerWoman 20 weeks ago

Somewhere

Disagree - Cheating is obviously still going to be cheating.

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Controversially agree - 90% of the attached guys I speak to admit they wouldn’t be on here, if they were getting some at home.

Kids, houses etc make it unreasonable for them to leave the relationship so that’s not always the answer

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 20 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Disagree.

Someone you're in a relationship with doesn't know they're not meeting your needs? Communicate.

Someone you're in a relationship with knows they're not meeting your needs and isn't willing to do anything about it? Break up.

Cheating on and lying to your partner is a shit move. Whatever justification you think you have.

By *imisugarWoman 20 weeks ago

Rugby

It is cheating as the example provided regarding meeting sexual needs assumes there is a contractual right to sex.

The other person is not failing to fulfill a negotiation/obligation if sex stops.

By *JJ_6969Man 20 weeks ago

Aspull

If you're not having your needs met, you need to communicate with your partner and if it's a dealbreaker in the relationship, then you need to communicate that you want out of the relationship and go your separate ways as amicably as possible.

This really isn't that hard, just be a normal, grown up person and not cheat.

By *arla SwingerWoman 20 weeks ago

Somewhere

C) You're unable to meet their sexual needs.

So, people that many have poor physical health that prevents them from having sex. Or people that are having to work away from home alot to provide for their family. Are they then just supposed to suck it up because their partner played away from the relationship? Doesn't seem very fair, or reasonable... Sounds more like a cop out excuse

Liverpool

Some interesting points already. It’s such a hot topic. Be interesting to hear from attached guys on here what their views are?

By *icecouple561Couple 20 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Cheating is cheating is cheating regardless of the reason.

I know people have their reasons and feel able to justify their actions and that sometimes one or both partners won't have *the* conversation. But it's cheating.

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Sounds like the OP is trying to justify their actions.

Any divorce lawyers on here care to comment….

Liverpool

Interested to know which part of my profile makes you think I’m attached and not getting any

The thread was actually inspired by something that popped up on my socials

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 20 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"

Sounds like the OP is trying to justify their actions.

Any divorce lawyers on here care to comment…."

Not a divorce lawyer.

But a recipient of messages that indicate your instinct is correct

By *luttyLaylaWoman 20 weeks ago

North West

This insinuates cheating is only sex.

I don’t agree with that.

Justifying your cheating doesn’t make it any less cheating. Just something to tell yourself to blame someone else imo.

It’s the same as someone saying all other aspects of relationship are great except sex… so cheat. The rest is only great cos they don’t know your cheating haha.

(Generic you not you personally!)

By *issmorganWoman 20 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Disagree.

It's still cheating if you meet others behind their back, even if you feel your needs aren't being met.

Have you asked your partner if they will compromise and let you seek sex elsewhere?.

By *issmorganWoman 20 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Interested to know which part of my profile makes you think I’m attached and not getting any

The thread was actually inspired by something that popped up on my socials"

I think we all thought you were and looking for approval from strangers, so many threads go along those lines here.

What's your view on it op?

By *mber and FireCouple 20 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Cheating is the act of lying and following through, regardless of whether its physical and/or emotional. There's always a choice and while you can't control someone else's actions, you can always control your own - even if the choice is shitty, even if you don't like the outcome.

It's also a personal boundary that unique between couples. What one couple agrees as cheating may differ from anothers; but what stays the same, at the core is the dishonesty.

Liverpool

It’s a difficult one. I don’t advocate cheating when it’s going to obviously lead to people getting hurt.

But at what point in our evolution did we decide that we would suppress our innate desire to breed in order to please a partner? I know there are some birds that mate for life out there

It’s the nature v nurture debate all over again for me

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple 19 weeks ago

Oxford

"Disagree.

Someone you're in a relationship with doesn't know they're not meeting your needs? Communicate.

Someone you're in a relationship with knows they're not meeting your needs and isn't willing to do anything about it? Break up.

Cheating on and lying to your partner is a shit move. Whatever justification you think you have."

This

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Agree

By *io--Man 19 weeks ago

Poulton

"Hoping for some critical discussion here -

“It’s not cheating if your not meeting their sexual needs”

Agree or disagree?

(Context - you can’t accuse a partner of cheating if your A) not meeting their sexual needs B) aware your not meeting their sexual needs yet not doing anything about it) "

100% disagree.

» Add a new message to this topic