FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > were we going wrong HELP

were we going wrong HELP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parks87 OP   Couple 20 weeks ago

huntingdon

were we going wrong we are a genuine couple due to struggling someone to have kids as one has needs so as couple we agreed as bmw don't want to or even tame the idea meeting alone decided for now sparks the male half to for fill some his fancys been looking for bi guy or tv to take anal virginity for months is it us or something on our profile or this site just for regular meeters stay in contact as really seeming that way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *llsortsoffun89Man 20 weeks ago

Ware

What?!

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 20 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"were we going wrong we are a genuine couple due to struggling someone to have kids as one has needs so as couple we agreed as bmw don't want to or even tame the idea meeting alone decided for now sparks the male half to for fill some his fancys been looking for bi guy or tv to take anal virginity for months is it us or something on our profile or this site just for regular meeters stay in contact as really seeming that way "

If you were closer my John would fill the gap so to speak . Lots of dreamers on here unfortunately love.

huntingdon

yer shame really thought it was just us thinking it or something not right on profile but shame your so far away

By *heRazorsEdgeMan 20 weeks ago

Wales/ All over UK

"yer shame really thought it was just us thinking it or something not right on profile but shame your so far away "

I actually think there are things in your profile that are letting you down, please take this as constructive criticism.

1. You state you’re looking for a man to join your husband to take his anal virginity, yet absolutely nowhere on your profile do you mention this.

2. On a similar vein, the majority of the pics are of the woman in the relationship, the only pics of him are 2 cock shots. Hardly likely to attract what you say you are looking for above.

3. Your profile is simply far too difficult to read. Break the text up into legible sentences with punctuation, otherwise people will just see a blob of text and not even bother attempting to decipher it.

These are all things that can be rectified

By *icecouple561Couple 20 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Single man trying to meet from a couples profile. Set up a single male profile would be my advice.

huntingdon

"Single man trying to meet from a couples profile. Set up a single male profile would be my advice."
???? mmm not single guy I'm in relationship with bmw with been togeather 18 years this year have 2 beautiful kids I ca see why u think I'm single guy but that's were your wrong but for family personal reason witch I shouldnt have explain world wide only to people who are intrested

By *ngelLordCouple 20 weeks ago

Newport

We in the same situation really struggle to get proper meet

By *icecouple561Couple 20 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Single man trying to meet from a couples profile. Set up a single male profile would be my advice.???? mmm not single guy I'm in relationship with bmw with been togeather 18 years this year have 2 beautiful kids I ca see why u think I'm single guy but that's were your wrong but for family personal reason witch I shouldnt have explain world wide only to people who are intrested "

You want to meet as a single. I understand that you're in a relationship but if you want to meet as a single man you would do better with a single man's profile in my opinion.

By *radfab2024Man 20 weeks ago

North Dublin

My head hurts

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 20 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"We in the same situation really struggle to get proper meet "

That's fab for you these days.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 20 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Are you contacting people you think are suitable with appropriate information about what you're hoping for?

By *essTTWoman 20 weeks ago

Birmingham

"were we going wrong we are a genuine couple due to struggling someone to have kids as one has needs so as couple we agreed as bmw don't want to or even tame the idea meeting alone decided for now sparks the male half to for fill some his fancys been looking for bi guy or tv to take anal virginity for months is it us or something on our profile or this site just for regular meeters stay in contact as really seeming that way "

This was really difficult to read

huntingdon

I understand that but I don't agree having a single males account wen im in relationship

By *issmorganWoman 20 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"I understand that but I don't agree having a single males account wen im in relationship "

Lots of us have single profiles & joint ones , I am half a couple and my partner has his single profile for meets too.

It's decent advice if what you're doing now isn't working.

There's not much of the man in terms of pics of his body/build, it's more of the lady.

A single profile would allow him/you to upload more pics just of him and explain Excatly what he's looking for from meets.

By *punk n gushCouple 20 weeks ago

walmer

As been said before you need to rewrite your profile as to what you want split in up in to points instead of all in one paragraph that's what we've done and it works for us more clear as what we will and won't do

By *uenevereWoman 20 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I would suggest that the chap joins fab guys.

Or that he sets up a solo profile on here.

Also heed other advice already given about photos and better laid out text.

By *ickingdelightMan 20 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

I have a single account as it’s only me looking for meets, married and my profile clearly talks about that…

I feel the English grammar is a real challenge on your profile, and replies on here.

Spell check is needed, plus you say you’re seeking a bi guy yet profile doesn’t have that you’re seeking guys.

Limited photos of the male and just quite poor. Full of contradictions

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

It's been said before but unfortunately people will click on your profile and pass it by as its a headache to read. Separate out sentences and specify more in the sentence.

I couldn't read it as it blurs into one

By *eally_RosieWoman 19 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Your profile text is virtually indecipherable.

Your pictures are all vagina, with the exception of two cock pictures that are at least 7 years old. That alone would stop me going any further.

The majority of it doesn’t remotely address that you want guy/guy fun. It’s very very unclear or concise about what you want.

The disability thing shouldn’t necessarily be an issue, but it will be for some people… that’s just life.

If you’re meeting as a guy alone, you should also have a single guy profile. Many will consider this misleading.

The percentage of swingers on here who are looking for guy/guy fun will be low overall. Try Fabguys.

If social events and clubs are out of the question and this is your only means of meeting people… then consider all the advice in here to make it more appealing.

Mostly… try not to take it to heart. Fab is fickle at the best of times xx

By *ovingittwoCouple 19 weeks ago

Norwich

I honestly couldn't read past the first 3 lines, just indecipherable!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 19 weeks ago

Leeds

Your profile is hard to read op & doesn't state clearly what you want.

The pics are very close up genital shots which will put many off.

Maybe work through your profile, bullet points may actually be a little easier for you and to the point.

Take some more pics - full body etc so people can see more than a vag/cock.

Good luck.

Mrs

By *tleystagMan 19 weeks ago

ilkley

Maybe writing in English would be a start!

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 19 weeks ago

Kent

You’ve received some great advice here. You need more photos of the male half, and they need to be recent pics. We don’t interact with couples profiles that don’t have decent photos of both people.

Your profile also needs work, I know if spelling and grammar is difficult for you then it won’t be easy but some more time spent spell checking and structuring sentences will really help as it is very difficult to read at the moment. You also haven’t stated that you’re unable to meet together at the moment and the female half isn’t meeting solo, you need to be very clear that despite having a couples profile, it is just the male half meeting.

C x

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Only been on here for 10 minutes this morning, but I think I'm done with Fab today.

By *uriouskinksCouple 19 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

"We in the same situation really struggle to get proper meet "

I'm surprised as you look incredible. We're in the same boat. I just think there are too many people that like the idea of this, convince themselves they want this, but actually bottle it.

» Add a new message to this topic