FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > You got to love a gusher.

You got to love a gusher.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he love cats OP   Couple 20 weeks ago

South Wales

Having reclaim sex with my wife last night, we were in the 69 position with her on top and whoosh I almost drowned, I find this an amazing feeling.

Do you love it or isn't it for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *IG G77Man 20 weeks ago

GATLEY

I love it love making a lady squirt

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 20 weeks ago

manchester

Can’t relate. Not into piss

By *uckerfortitsMan 20 weeks ago

Sheffield

Never been with a lady that squirts, either that or I'm not doing it rite lol

By *ikesEmBigMan 20 weeks ago

Herts

Had a particularly wet experience the other day. It's very horny and she was very wet. Doesn't happen every shag but when it does!!!

Herts

"Can’t relate. Not into piss "

It's not

South Wales

"Can’t relate. Not into piss "

Neither am I

By *lyreelMan 20 weeks ago

King's lynn

"Can’t relate. Not into piss

It's not"

Haha, here we go again, that old debate!!!

So, where is the seperate gush tank that has defied all medical staff, all medicine as to where it is, does it suddenly appear and then disappear when it’s empty!

Herts

It's not

So, where is the seperate gush tank that has defied all medical staff, all medicine as to where it is, does it suddenly appear and then disappear when it’s empty!

"

there are times when it's clearly piss tbf but not always

South Wales

Where Does Female Ejaculation Come From?

So, where does it come from? The all-consuming pinnacle of the female orgasm. Well, according to doctors and medical science, the fluid produced as a result of vaginal ejaculation is secreted from the glands surrounding the G-spot, also known as the Skene’s glands.The fluid is similar to what's secreted by the male prostate when stimulated, which is why some people call the Skene’s glands, 'the female prostate'.

By *ukaMan 20 weeks ago

Chester

It's not

"

You've got a lot to learn, start with the skene's gland.

By *oiluvfunMan 20 weeks ago

Mauchline

Two ‘stand out’ moments for me very recently;

The friend who squirted for the first time, as I fucked her anally in the missionary position….

The friend who squirted in orgasm, my cock in her pussy, and I could feel the hot gush blast past my cock…..

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 20 weeks ago

Norwichish

"Two ‘stand out’ moments for me very recently;

The friend who squirted for the first time, as I fucked her anally in the missionary position….

The friend who squirted in orgasm, my cock in her pussy, and I could feel the hot gush blast past my cock….. "

That second one is a great feeling.

By *lutty_FetgeekWoman 20 weeks ago

Wallasey

I never squirted

South Wales

"Where Does Female Ejaculation Come From?

So, where does it come from? The all-consuming pinnacle of the female orgasm. Well, according to doctors and medical science, the fluid produced as a result of vaginal ejaculation is secreted from the glands surrounding the G-spot, also known as the Skene’s glands.The fluid is similar to what's secreted by the male prostate when stimulated, which is why some people call the Skene’s glands, 'the female prostate'."

By *tanlee1512Man 20 weeks ago

Epsom

Find it horny as hell

By *akes coupleCouple 20 weeks ago

York

I’m more of a squirter than a gusher.

By *ilfAndDilf24Couple 20 weeks ago

bolton

Milf sprays like a hydrant if you push the right buttons, dilf washes in it as often as possible

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Huge difference in "Squirting from Peeing and actually gushing, 2 different outlets,

Most women are usually peeing, - female cum is not yellow! Ewww,

That said, I prefer a nice dripping creamy goopy gusher.. mm mm mmmmm

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple 20 weeks ago

Cheam

"Milf sprays like a hydrant if you push the right buttons, dilf washes in it as often as possible "

From the angle on your pictures would be quite a sight to see indeed. I can’t do it solo but hubby has perfected it so he’s usually in the splash zone

Herts

"I never squirted "

You'll be flooded with experts

By *ilfAndDilf24Couple 20 weeks ago

bolton

"Milf sprays like a hydrant if you push the right buttons, dilf washes in it as often as possible

From the angle on your pictures would be quite a sight to see indeed. I can’t do it solo but hubby has perfected it so he’s usually in the splash zone "

Likewise! Will catch it on video and get it up on here

By *pandjMan 20 weeks ago

Sparkford

Have learned to enjoy it and can get my fwb to do it using my mouth. I had her dripping the other week in a scenario as I tickled her ass with a feather.

Not managed with my dick yet unfortunately if you have any tip. Would rather avoid relentless finger blasting.

South Wales

"Have learned to enjoy it and can get my fwb to do it using my mouth. I had her dripping the other week in a scenario as I tickled her ass with a feather.

Not managed with my dick yet unfortunately if you have any tip. Would rather avoid relentless finger blasting."

It mostly happens when she's in control with her own rhythm riding my cock or face and sometimes when fucking doggy style.

Herts

You can't beat the feeling of going bare and feeling her get soaking as you pump deep inside

Best feeling ever

By *illycarrolCouple 20 weeks ago

n/cle on tyne

Any Tongue action guarantees a good face soaking gush

Depending on the guy I can either gush or squirt

"Having reclaim sex with my wife last night, we were in the 69 position with her on top and whoosh I almost drowned, I find this an amazing feeling.

Do you love it or isn't it for you?"

Absolutely love it

King's lynn

It's not

You've got a lot to learn, start with the skene's gland."

Not me my friend, the gland is about the size of a blueberry. Read up about it and maybe you will learn.

Yer just making yourself look daft!! Lol

King's lynn

So, where does it come from? The all-consuming pinnacle of the female orgasm. Well, according to doctors and medical science, the fluid produced as a result of vaginal ejaculation is secreted from the glands surrounding the G-spot, also known as the Skene’s glands.The fluid is similar to what's secreted by the male prostate when stimulated, which is why some people call the Skene’s glands, 'the female prostate'. "

Although some people use the terms squirting and female ejaculation interchangeably, these are different phenomena. They involve chemically distinct secretions emitted by different organs. Female ejaculation involves the release of fluid from the Skene's glands during orgasm. Coital incontinence, or squirting, involves the release of fluid from the bladder during orgasm.

This taken from a medical paper.

The skene gland is about the size of a blueberry.

I am happy for everyone to enjoy , gushing, squirting etc etc but stop kidding yourselves on that if it’s in any quantity at all it’s pish. Simple.

By *lackdogg222Man 20 weeks ago

Bristol

Seconded, not into piss play.

Bristol

It really is you know.

Bristol

It really is you know. there's a difference between female self lubrication and the obvious release of urine caused by the orgasm effecting the muscular walls of the bladder.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple 20 weeks ago

Northampton

"I never squirted "

This is a good thing, you are in control of your continence

By *icketToRudeCouple 20 weeks ago

Wellingborough

"Having reclaim sex with my wife last night, we were in the 69 position with her on top and whoosh I almost drowned, I find this an amazing feeling.

Do you love it or isn't it for you?"

Love it

When we first got together K wasn't sure if she ever had and although it doesn't happen when we're fucking... more often than not I can achieve it with my fingers and longing for the day when she straddling my face or I'm in the right position to fully savour her juices

By *oxy jWoman 20 weeks ago

somerset

So, where does it come from? The all-consuming pinnacle of the female orgasm. Well, according to doctors and medical science, the fluid produced as a result of vaginal ejaculation is secreted from the glands surrounding the G-spot, also known as the Skene’s glands.The fluid is similar to what's secreted by the male prostate when stimulated, which is why some people call the Skene’s glands, 'the female prostate'.

Although some people use the terms squirting and female ejaculation interchangeably, these are different phenomena. They involve chemically distinct secretions emitted by different organs. Female ejaculation involves the release of fluid from the Skene's glands during orgasm. Coital incontinence, or squirting, involves the release of fluid from the bladder during orgasm.

This taken from a medical paper.

The skene gland is about the size of a blueberry.

I am happy for everyone to enjoy , gushing, squirting etc etc but stop kidding yourselves on that if it’s in any quantity at all it’s pish. Simple. "

this is 100% spot on but of couse some fabber are super aliens with super powers ... fact is the more you squirt the more its urine all proven scientifically and medically ....

also lot who think they squirt accually dont Coital incontinence is something alot of women suffer from but dont realize as the sensation is the same

but who0 cares if its fun then its fun and no one should kink shame ..

By *ontroselad69Man 20 weeks ago

Montrose

My Mrs squirts some cracking vids

By *ay40xMan 20 weeks ago

Bromley

Never experienced it but defo on my bucket list just need to find a lady who squirts

By *J the bullMan 20 weeks ago

Washington

Wetter the better I say...

By *nick52Man 20 weeks ago

Warrington

really isnt my thing no matter what the fluid is or from wence it came. It seems to be more prevelant now adays . I started swinging in very early 70s with my now late wife busiest period was 70s and 80s including some years in germany with the locals i can honestly say we never came across this at all, untill late 90s when i met a much younger couple the lady was a squirter so i do believe its mor of a thing now than it was years ago

South Wales

"really isnt my thing no matter what the fluid is or from wence it came. It seems to be more prevelant now adays . I started swinging in very early 70s with my now late wife busiest period was 70s and 80s including some years in germany with the locals i can honestly say we never came across this at all, untill late 90s when i met a much younger couple the lady was a squirter so i do believe its mor of a thing now than it was years ago"

Although you have water sports on your interests.

Warrington

[Removed by poster at 16/05/24 10:36:39]

Warrington

"really isnt my thing no matter what the fluid is or from wence it came. It seems to be more prevelant now adays . I started swinging in very early 70s with my now late wife busiest period was 70s and 80s including some years in germany with the locals i can honestly say we never came across this at all, untill late 90s when i met a much younger couple the lady was a squirter so i do believe its mor of a thing now than it was years ago

Although you have water sports on your interests."

two totally different things , watersports is within the limits of watching more than getting soaked during sex

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 20 weeks ago

Within touching distance

I have one

King's lynn

"I have one "

And a truly delicious one at that!! Well done Sir!! No pictures of yourself but one can only assume you are well punching!! Bravo to you!!

South Wales

"I have one "

Me too isn't it fabulous

King's lynn

"I have one

Me too isn't it fabulous "

Agreed, stunning.