FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckquean Appreciation

Cuckquean Appreciation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames250122 OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Worcester

A safe space to show your appreciation and love for Cuckqueen play. Chat with other Cuckqueans enthusiast in your area or maybe as a Cuckqueen couple, find and chat with others Cuckqueen couples?

Everyone welcome but please be respectful and polite to other x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvyGalNorfolkWoman 20 weeks ago

East Norfolk

Great idea!

I’m a cuckquean, but currently very single so unable to fulfill this kink of mine.

However, I love to watch a partner of mine pleasuring someone else, and watch them be pleasured by someone else too. Knowing I’m not allowed to join in… just watch.

Or sending my partner out and getting updates throughout the night. Naughty pics and videos leaving me in a mess waiting for them to return to me so I can reclaim them with the most intense connected reclaim sex.

Worcester

"Great idea!

I’m a cuckquean, but currently very single so unable to fulfill this kink of mine.

However, I love to watch a partner of mine pleasuring someone else, and watch them be pleasured by someone else too. Knowing I’m not allowed to join in… just watch.

Or sending my partner out and getting updates throughout the night. Naughty pics and videos leaving me in a mess waiting for them to return to me so I can reclaim them with the most intense connected reclaim sex. "

Ahh so were you in a Cuckqueen relationship before? Hope that’s not to personal CurvyGalNorfolk? xx

By *sian vixenWoman 20 weeks ago

Hinckley

One of my biggest fantasies is tying up a wife and sitting her in the corner of a room and making her watch me seduce her husband

Worcester

That definitely would be hot and sound an incredible fantasy to act out a couple x

By (user no longer on site) 20 weeks ago

Certainly deserves a lot of appreciation, I was lucky enough to be with a cuckqueen throughout university and it certainly helped my understanding of the lifestyle. No longer together as we moved to opposite ends of the country, but I hope whoever she gets with next or is with appreciates her generosity

Worcester

"Certainly deserves a lot of appreciation, I was lucky enough to be with a cuckqueen throughout university and it certainly helped my understanding of the lifestyle. No longer together as we moved to opposite ends of the country, but I hope whoever she gets with next or is with appreciates her generosity "

Yeah absolutely I hope they do as well and she sounds an amazing woman from what you said as well as you both meaning a lot to each other

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple 20 weeks ago

Oxford

Cuckquean here love seeing my husband with other women xxx

By *ilthygorgeous1Couple 20 weeks ago

Oxford

"One of my biggest fantasies is tying up a wife and sitting her in the corner of a room and making her watch me seduce her husband"

» Add a new message to this topic