FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Really?

Really?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayor 42nd Street OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Branston

Attended a gangbang earlier, I had just got started when one of the men decided he had to leave immediately, like right now or else kind of thing. My car was in his way and he needed me to move it immediately! That put the brakes on the fun, had to reverse into a busy main road, I was so put off I left. Fella banged on the window to get attention because he just had to leave instantly. Just me, or was that a tad rude? So now I have swollen nuts. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igboobstCouple 20 weeks ago

barrow

Unlucky but you should of just gone back in haha

By *ames250122Man 20 weeks ago

Worcester

"Attended a gangbang earlier, I had just got started when one of the men decided he had to leave immediately, like right now or else kind of thing. My car was in his way and he needed me to move it immediately! That put the brakes on the fun, had to reverse into a busy main road, I was so put off I left. Fella banged on the window to get attention because he just had to leave instantly. Just me, or was that a tad rude? So now I have swollen nuts. Thanks "

It was very rude of him, not you at all and just him being a selfish ass. Probably had to rush back to his unsuspecting wife he just cheated on

» Add a new message to this topic