FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No bi men

No bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tormchasing OP   Couple 21 weeks ago

Gloucester

Asking out of a genuine desire to understand.

We have seen on a few profiles, particularly couples, who state explicitly "no bi men".

Genuinely curious - why do some people want to avoid bi men?

What would happen if those people found out afterwards that a man they played with was bi?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and T xCouple 21 weeks ago

Cannock

"Asking out of a genuine desire to understand.

We have seen on a few profiles, particularly couples, who state explicitly "no bi men".

Genuinely curious - why do some people want to avoid bi men?

What would happen if those people found out afterwards that a man they played with was bi? "

To be honest, I really don't try to delve into the 'why' because it always tends to end up with people trying to persuade/shame others into changing their boundaries. In current times where we are teaching people that they can refuse sex for any reason they want, I don't think it's necessarily helpful that we then try to invalidate other people's reasons that don't fit into our world view. (Not saying you are OP, but it's rife on this site and I'm getting ahead of it).

Some people have concerns around sexual health, some are turned off by the idea of gay sex, and some are concerned that a bi guy will overstep a boundary with a straight guy during a meet. That's pretty much it.

Finding out after a meet? At that point you have already met them and scoped them out a little bit to see if they are a good fit so I suppose that would be the difference. That being said, if it was off a profile who stated they were straight and later it turned out they were bi after a meet, I think it's understandable to be upset as you are effectively being misled into having sex.

By *tormchasing OP   Couple 21 weeks ago

Gloucester

"To be honest, I really don't try to delve into the 'why' because it always tends to end up with people trying to persuade/shame others into changing their boundaries. In current times where we are teaching people that they can refuse sex for any reason they want, I don't think it's necessarily helpful that we then try to invalidate other people's reasons that don't fit into our world view. (Not saying you are OP, but it's rife on this site and I'm getting ahead of it).

Some people have concerns around sexual health, some are turned off by the idea of gay sex, and some are concerned that a bi guy will overstep a boundary with a straight guy during a meet. That's pretty much it.

Finding out after a meet? At that point you have already met them and scoped them out a little bit to see if they are a good fit so I suppose that would be the difference. That being said, if it was off a profile who stated they were straight and later it turned out they were bi after a meet, I think it's understandable to be upset as you are effectively being misled into having sex."

Fair points, thanks for replying. Very wise words in your first paragraph. We aren't (and never would) look to shame or persuade, only try to understand...but you're almost certainly right, we should just not concern ourselves with it at all

Thank you

By *nick52Man 21 weeks ago

Warrington

As previously stated couples or single ladies who state "no bi men", do so as that is their preference and is usually for sexual health reasons as the thought of a bi male having sex with the lady after the posability that they had recently had bi /gay sex with another male which may of involved anal is a non starter for them. But there is deceit afoot, as a bi male i get messages from guys wanting to meet for bi sex , when i point out that their profile states they are straight the reply is usually that if they put bi no couples will be interested . I usually point out that they wont meet for a good reason and its better to state your bi and miss out on meets rather than blatantly lie

» Add a new message to this topic