FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To peg or not to peg

To peg or not to peg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

So here goes, asking for a friend , a big part of me fucking loves the idea of being pegged , wondered if any of you fellow pervs could offer advice or experiences with me , what was it like? How did you do it? Was it hot from the ladies point of view x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames250122Man 21 weeks ago

Worcester

"So here goes, asking for a friend , a big part of me fucking loves the idea of being pegged , wondered if any of you fellow pervs could offer advice or experiences with me , what was it like? How did you do it? Was it hot from the ladies point of view x"

Mmmm, advise wise…. I’d say, plenty of lube and pay attention for an Adams Apple as that’s not a strapon or pegging anymore lol.

Other than that, get your own strapon for them to use, don’t expect them to use theirs. Not only is it more hygienic using your own but you ensure it’s a size your comfortable with. Prep before meeting is key, so get yourself an enema douche and make sure to use it and hour before meeting. Not experienced it myself so can’t be of much help there or comment on what it’s like for the ladies. However there are strapless strapons and strapons that also stimulate the lady at the same time, which I would imagine, would make for a far hotter and fun experience for all

By *iceButtSlimMan 21 weeks ago

Folkestone

"So here goes, asking for a friend , a big part of me fucking loves the idea of being pegged , wondered if any of you fellow pervs could offer advice or experiences with me , what was it like? How did you do it? Was it hot from the ladies point of view x

Mmmm, advise wise…. I’d say, plenty of lube and pay attention for an Adams Apple as that’s not a strapon or pegging anymore lol.

Other than that, get your own strapon for them to use, don’t expect them to use theirs. Not only is it more hygienic using your own but you ensure it’s a size your comfortable with. Prep before meeting is key, so get yourself an enema douche and make sure to use it and hour before meeting. Not experienced it myself so can’t be of much help there or comment on what it’s like for the ladies. However there are strapless strapons and strapons that also stimulate the lady at the same time, which I would imagine, would make for a far hotter and fun experience for all "

Definitely get your own attachment for a strap on, the last thing you want to do is find a lady who is willing to assist and for it all to fall down when you can't accommodate it.

» Add a new message to this topic