FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock sleeve

Cock sleeve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omplex OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Southampton

Any women had experience fucking a guy while wearing a cock sleeve? Let me know what you think. just loaded a pic of mine and its a bloody monster

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

My mistress prefers it. It gives her better girth and length,it's a very soft silicone so it feels more like the real thing. it's an 8 inch BBC but she prefers the extra girth it gives.

By *omplex OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Southampton

By *i Mansfield manMan 21 weeks ago

Mansfield

"Any women had experience fucking a guy while wearing a cock sleeve? Let me know what you think. just loaded a pic of mine and its a bloody monster "

Christ, just checked your pictures, it really is a monster. As a smaller less well endowed guy I definitely need to get one of these

By *ister_EMan 21 weeks ago

Hayling Island

They're not just about size. It's about the added endurance that comes with the lack of sensation for the guy! Best ever experience was when a mate and I both wore one while fucking his wife we each took turns fucking her hard and fast while she sucked the other guys cock.

Every time we got close to cumming in her mouth we would switch to the sheath and fuck her while she sucked the other.

We made her orgasm over and over and over and when she simply couldn'take any more orgasms and was squirting almost continuously we both pulled out and spunked all over her face, tits and pussy! It was fucking horny! Probably the only time I ever saw her truly satiated

By *elbriceMan 21 weeks ago

Colchester

"They're not just about size. It's about the added endurance that comes with the lack of sensation for the guy! Best ever experience was when a mate and I both wore one while fucking his wife we each took turns fucking her hard and fast while she sucked the other guys cock.

Every time we got close to cumming in her mouth we would switch to the sheath and fuck her while she sucked the other.

We made her orgasm over and over and over and when she simply couldn'take any more orgasms and was squirting almost continuously we both pulled out and spunked all over her face, tits and pussy! It was fucking horny! Probably the only time I ever saw her truly satiated "

Wow

By *ash0000Man 21 weeks ago

Southwest

Love to have one of those!

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 21 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I bought one for my ex when i wanted to try a bit more girth. It was fun and did make me feel stretched. It was also fun to use during role play when i was blindfolded to create the role of others being present when it wasn’t convenient to have others there. . Not a substitute but an enhancement to play sometimes and a lot of fun shapes and sizes out there.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I must remember to take mine to Vera Playa I June. I've only used it on guys so far.

By *TinRedCouple 20 weeks ago

Reading

We've got one, and have lots of fun with it!

Certainly makes my cock bit of a monster!! T loves the feeling of the size, but as others have mentioned... The reduction in sensitivity helps to give her an absolute pounding!!

Will get some pics and vids sorted

By *aveJones76Man 20 weeks ago

Rotherham

I've got a hollow strap on that fits over my dicklet, my missus calls it her big boy. I can't get over how much different my missus reacts when I wear it, I love it and hate it in equal measure (pardon the pun) I love she's getting satisfied but it a complete reminder how small and crap I am in bed!

By *herry delightWoman 20 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I wouldn't call yours bloody monster ok it's big but not huge.

I have on the odd occasion being fucked by a guy wearing a cock sleeve. It doesn't do make a lot of difference except for the need of loads of lube.

The real thing is better most of the time.

» Add a new message to this topic