FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First MFM, advice?

First MFM, advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

Hey fabbers, we’re trying to organise our first MFM meet. Is there anything you wish you would’ve been told before your first meeting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

State your boundaries very carefully. Keep ya eyes on his cock, had a few try whip the condom off

Mrs

By *bxanfCouple 21 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Make the boundaries very clear.

Have pretection/lube

Accept that it might be a little awkward.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN.

By *hilled_CplCouple 21 weeks ago

Exeter

Don't expect every guy you arrange to meet to actually turn up. Can be very frustrating when you spend time talking to someone, leading to a moment and then they let you down

Thankfully when we've had this happen there has always been another guy who has stepped up

By *uffolkmarriedcoupleCouple 21 weeks ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Think the advice given above pretty much covers everything you need to consider have lots of naughty fun x

By *andB130Couple 21 weeks ago

northampton

"Don't expect every guy you arrange to meet to actually turn up. Can be very frustrating when you spend time talking to someone, leading to a moment and then they let you down

Thankfully when we've had this happen there has always been another guy who has stepped up "

Good advice, amazing how you can get let down at last minute.

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

Thanks, this exactly the kind of thing we’re looking for. We’re excited but realise there’s tonnes of potential for bad feelings

By *ootyfruityCouple 21 weeks ago

andover

"State your boundaries very carefully. Keep ya eyes on his cock, had a few try whip the condom off

Mrs "

Seriously? That’s disgusting someone would do that

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

"State your boundaries very carefully. Keep ya eyes on his cock, had a few try whip the condom off

Mrs

Seriously? That’s disgusting someone would do that "

Yup, it happens. Last time was in our home, in our bed. We was good enough to accommodate him and he slipped it off when we went into the doggy position, so I didn't see. Thankfully my hubby saw. We won't accommodate at home anymore, it upset me that much, so only accommodate in hotels away from our private space

Mrs

By *ootyfruityCouple 21 weeks ago

andover

Mrs

Seriously? That’s disgusting someone would do that

Yup, it happens. Last time was in our home, in our bed. We was good enough to accommodate him and he slipped it off when we went into the doggy position, so I didn't see. Thankfully my hubby saw. We won't accommodate at home anymore, it upset me that much, so only accommodate in hotels away from our private space

Mrs "

Don’t blame you, I would boot them straight out the door. So disrespectful

By *unchalMan 21 weeks ago

Dartford

Mrs "

Wow! Really? I have no idea why that would surprise me. People are gits.

» Add a new message to this topic