FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBC fetish or preference?

BBC fetish or preference?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arvelstar OP   Man 22 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

Hello all

Before I start I'm not judging at all! I've just always been curious about something. Couples that aren't in an interracial relationship but prefer or only play with black males, why is thar? What about a black male turns you guys on? And for the male half does it make you feel weird if the mrs specifically goes for black men if your not black yourself?

Again not judging and no offence intended if any is taken I'm very curious around the mindset (either way it works for me so )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oan of DArcCouple 22 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hello all

Before I start I'm not judging at all! I've just always been curious about something. Couples that aren't in an interracial relationship but prefer or only play with black males, why is thar? What about a black male turns you guys on? And for the male half does it make you feel weird if the mrs specifically goes for black men if your not black yourself?

Again not judging and no offence intended if any is taken I'm very curious around the mindset (either way it works for me so ) "

---------------------------

Objectifying black men by referring to them as a body part does suggest a fetishistic fascination.

By *hipdaleCouple 22 weeks ago

Greenhithe

From experience a black guy ducks differently than a white guy they do thong with there cocks white guys can't but that's only from personal experience, plus they not as pushy and some are more respectable than white guys , message wise send good messages tgat grab your attention not high babe wana fuck with a dick pic attached, first impressions alway count

By *arvelstar OP   Man 22 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

I see , does it make your partner feel uncomfortable or did it when it was first suggested if he's not black himself?

By *owestoft ManMan 22 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Not sure why but the Ex always loved BBC from the first time we dated back in Africa. Loved watching her with the Black African men

» Add a new message to this topic