FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women meeting women

Women meeting women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTable OP   Couple 22 weeks ago

Leeds

So the Mr has suggested I have a single woman's profile to meet women.

I was just wondering how other women found meeting women on here, especially women in couples.

I'm undecided if I want my own profile but at the same time totally understand that women can be put off couples profiles.

Thanks all

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hiskeymuffinCouple 22 weeks ago

Tayside

We've had no issues using our couples profile for muffin to meet women on here.

Mostly the female half of another couple as a prelude to meeting as couples

By *nihorn40Woman 22 weeks ago

Barry

I don't think it should be an issue either way but a single profile might get a bit more attention as personally if I'm looking for a solo woman I would search for a woman looking for a woman and not even see any couple profiles if that makes sense

Leeds

"I don't think it should be an issue either way but a single profile might get a bit more attention as personally if I'm looking for a solo woman I would search for a woman looking for a woman and not even see any couple profiles if that makes sense"

Yes this was my thought too, on the couples profile it wouldn't show the women looking for just women.

Mrs

By *iss DevilWoman 22 weeks ago

Bedford

It is much easier to have a female profile rather than using couples profile for the lady to meet other ladies on her own. There are way too many couples profiles pretending to be just women looking for women.

Leeds

"It is much easier to have a female profile rather than using couples profile for the lady to meet other ladies on her own. There are way too many couples profiles pretending to be just women looking for women. "

Yeah I totally get that, I'll just have to pluck up the confidence to make one

Mrs

Bedford

"It is much easier to have a female profile rather than using couples profile for the lady to meet other ladies on her own. There are way too many couples profiles pretending to be just women looking for women.

Mrs "

When you do, make sure you put your filters up straight away. Otherwise, as a "new meat", you'll be overwhelmed with messages from guys.

By *partharmonyCouple 22 weeks ago

Ruislip

Hannah is free to see other women with no involvement from me (so feel free to chat her up!) but I think it's unlikely women looking for women would find her because they won't usually be looking at couples profiles. For that reason it makes sense to have a single woman's profile.

Leeds

"It is much easier to have a female profile rather than using couples profile for the lady to meet other ladies on her own. There are way too many couples profiles pretending to be just women looking for women.

Mrs

When you do, make sure you put your filters up straight away. Otherwise, as a "new meat", you'll be overwhelmed with messages from guys. "

Don't worry that's the 1st thing I'd do

I've zero interest in men

Mrs

Bedford

Mrs

When you do, make sure you put your filters up straight away. Otherwise, as a "new meat", you'll be overwhelmed with messages from guys.

Mrs "

Also, get yourself to a ladies-only event. I'm checking one out tonight

Leeds

Mrs

Mrs

Also, get yourself to a ladies-only event. I'm checking one out tonight"

I've seen a few advertised but there's never any close.

Mrs

Bedford

"

Also, get yourself to a ladies-only event. I'm checking one out tonight.

Mrs "

Tell me about it! The one I'm going to is about 70 miles away.

By *oxy jWoman 22 weeks ago

somerset

gave up meeting women online years ago if you think guys are bad at lying and having terrible social skills then think again i used to get women whom i facied turn up lookingh nothing like the pics total yuk ....

so best way to meet women for fun is a night out on the town with a good gay club/pub made many many good frriends over the years proper sex to not this fake bi fantasy stuff or doing it to please the nubs ....

By *astMeetsWestCouple 22 weeks ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 01/05/24 20:12:52]

By *astMeetsWestCouple 22 weeks ago

Bristol

You really must be the hottest couple on Fab x

"We've had no issues using our couples profile for muffin to meet women on here.

Mostly the female half of another couple as a prelude to meeting as couples"

By *laytime_13Woman 22 weeks ago

Lincs

If you work it out OP please let me know. Not many single females seeking females in my area so I actually tend to look at couples profiles where they mention Mrs playing solo. Unless you count the account set up by Mr looking for new friends for Mrs, that I came across the other day. Just why

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Be prepared for about x100 messages per day from men even if you plaster your account with NOT INTERESTED IN MEN in big capital letters an ample amount of times all over lol

By *toC Thats MeWoman 22 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Be prepared for about x100 messages per day from men even if you plaster your account with NOT INTERESTED IN MEN in big capital letters an ample amount of times all over lol "

Just use the message filters!

By *nihorn40Woman 22 weeks ago

Barry

"Be prepared for about x100 messages per day from men even if you plaster your account with NOT INTERESTED IN MEN in big capital letters an ample amount of times all over lol

Just use the message filters!"

They only work about 60% of the time lol

Leeds

"Be prepared for about x100 messages per day from men even if you plaster your account with NOT INTERESTED IN MEN in big capital letters an ample amount of times all over lol "

I'd block men, I've zero interest.

Mrs

It is hard but there are women that don’t have a problem..

Some find it naughty the married one is playing away..

Mrs A..

By *ubmissivebexWoman 22 weeks ago

Yeovil

Be prepared to keep trying.

I have a couples profile too and have this one to meet women. I've met a few but finding ones that actually meet takes some doing.

I've also had some good conversations going and then the person suddenly leaves the site.

Bi women that play seem to be pretty hard to find at least in my experience x

By *ps4funCouple 22 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Mrs

Mrs

Also, get yourself to a ladies-only event. I'm checking one out tonight.

Mrs "

Exactly! I always have the impression that everything is far away from me and I can't find any such meeting.

By *acky RacersCouple 22 weeks ago

Lincoln

My good lady has her own as it is easier for her to meet women from it with absolutely no involvement from me....It makes sense in out option....

By *adyinred696969Couple 22 weeks ago

Brecon

Head to an organised social, I dont know what it's like in your area but in South Wales there are loads, and lots of single ladies who are also bi attend them.

Also, many couples have ladies who are willing to meet other ladies alone, you can drop it into conversation with anyone who you might take a shine to and see how it's received.

By *acky RacersCouple 22 weeks ago

Lincoln

"Head to an organised social, I dont know what it's like in your area but in South Wales there are loads, and lots of single ladies who are also bi attend them.

Also, many couples have ladies who are willing to meet other ladies alone, you can drop it into conversation with anyone who you might take a shine to and see how it's received."

Good advice.

Leeds

"Head to an organised social, I dont know what it's like in your area but in South Wales there are loads, and lots of single ladies who are also bi attend them.

Also, many couples have ladies who are willing to meet other ladies alone, you can drop it into conversation with anyone who you might take a shine to and see how it's received."

We go to lots of the socials it's my favourite way to meet people, it's just easier at face value.

There's no ladies only once close though.

Mrs

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 22 weeks ago

Norwichish

Think there’s a ladies only night at Xstasia midweek, guys can sit at bar in Flirts while women head into main club and have fun. Can’t remember what the night is called

By *adyinred696969Couple 22 weeks ago

Brecon

Also, many couples have ladies who are willing to meet other ladies alone, you can drop it into conversation with anyone who you might take a shine to and see how it's received.

We go to lots of the socials it's my favourite way to meet people, it's just easier at face value.

There's no ladies only once close though.

Mrs "

Maybe you could organise one? I know one or two ladies over here who did it a couple of times, best bit is you get to perv....erm, I mean scope out all the ladies who enquire about attending lol

Bedford

"Think there’s a ladies only night at Xstasia midweek, guys can sit at bar in Flirts while women head into main club and have fun. Can’t remember what the night is called"

It's called Scissors Sisters and it's on a first Wednesday of the month, every two months. I went to one last night, sadly hardly any ladies turned up and there were a few too many men around. Yes, we did have the exclusive use of the playrooms in the basement under Flirts (not the main club), with no men allowed there, but it was difficult to get the right vibe going. It's definitely a great event, and organisers do fabulous job. Hopefully the club will realise that leaving it just for women 1 night every 2 months could really put it on the map there.

I find it very difficult if I’m honest. Maybe because I’m a bit weary of this place. But I have had a couple of lady meets and it was very relaxing xx

By *he LsCouple 22 weeks ago

East Midlands

"So the Mr has suggested I have a single woman's profile to meet women.

I was just wondering how other women found meeting women on here, especially women in couples.

I'm undecided if I want my own profile but at the same time totally understand that women can be put off couples profiles.

Thanks all

Mrs "

I've suggested it to Mrs L a few times but she's not set up a single profile yet, she's really enjoyed a few girls only parties but isn't sure if it'll work for her having a single account.

By *ainbowQueen03Woman 22 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"Think there’s a ladies only night at Xstasia midweek, guys can sit at bar in Flirts while women head into main club and have fun. Can’t remember what the night is called

It's called Scissors Sisters and it's on a first Wednesday of the month, every two months. I went to one last night, sadly hardly any ladies turned up and there were a few too many men around. Yes, we did have the exclusive use of the playrooms in the basement under Flirts (not the main club), with no men allowed there, but it was difficult to get the right vibe going. It's definitely a great event, and organisers do fabulous job. Hopefully the club will realise that leaving it just for women 1 night every 2 months could really put it on the map there. "

Thank you for the feedback. I shall put it forward what you've said. Last March event was so much bigger with many women attending. I'm sure the next Scissor Sisters - WOMEN only event on WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY in Flirts at Xtasia will be so much better. Any questions, please do message me on my solo account as I host the event.

By *oiluvfunMan 22 weeks ago

Mauchline

"gave up meeting women online years ago if you think guys are bad at lying and having terrible social skills then think again i used to get women whom i fancied turn up looking nothing like the pics total yuk ....

"

This made me lol!

Thank you for your honesty, I feel your pain

By *ainbowQueen03Woman 22 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Heads up, guest list now open for next Scissor Sisters women only event....

Search in forum bar.

Remember you must ask for an invite if interested.

By *inkycreamCouple 22 weeks ago

manchester

Just a little bit of patience, have met some really girls on here.

Leeds

"So the Mr has suggested I have a single woman's profile to meet women.

Thanks all

Mrs

I've suggested it to Mrs L a few times but she's not set up a single profile yet, she's really enjoyed a few girls only parties but isn't sure if it'll work for her having a single account."

I'm the same I'm just so undecided about a singles profile, I'm not sure why it just feels odd.

Mrs

Leeds

"I find it very difficult if I’m honest. Maybe because I’m a bit weary of this place. But I have had a couple of lady meets and it was very relaxing xx"

Yes I'm very fab wary too so totally get that.

Mrs

Leeds

"Heads up, guest list now open for next Scissor Sisters women only event....

Search in forum bar.

Remember you must ask for an invite if interested.

"

Sounds great it's a little far for me though unfortunately.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic