FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Secret role-plays you want to do

Secret role-plays you want to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasure82 OP   Man 22 weeks ago

portsmouth

What is the naughtiest role-play that you want to do?

Go into detail anything goes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

portsmouth

For me, mine is pretty plain. I would love to go to a hotel and have a manager knock on my door because I’ve complained about a few issues. She then is very apologetic and I explained to her there’s only one way she’s gonna make it up to me and I push her down onto her knees.

I’m sure I have more but can’t think of them right now

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 22 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Our favourite fantasy is for me to be playing pool with hubby. In bar wearing short skirt, backless halter top, the tiniest string thong and 5 inch heels. As I play guys around are watching hopping to see my ass cheeks or glimpse of pussy as I bend to take shots. Then couple guys as if they can play winner stays on . They keep letting me win so all guys get glimpse of my boobs and ass .

Then they suggest stripe pool I love my top 1st and play with my tits out. Next my skirt so in string thong and heels playing. All guys in bar can see almost everything . Then lose thong and allow the guy to peel them off sneaky little lick of my ass and pussy as he peeled them down. Now guys want to play forfeits I lose and three guys finger me on pool table. I lose again and have to suck every guys cock in bar . Lose again and everyone gets to stick cock deep into my pussy xx hope that's enough details for now guys xx

By *lice AgainTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Bristol

I collect school skirts.

If you're in North Bristol I might have your local...

portsmouth

"Our favourite fantasy is for me to be playing pool with hubby. In bar wearing short skirt, backless halter top, the tiniest string thong and 5 inch heels. As I play guys around are watching hopping to see my ass cheeks or glimpse of pussy as I bend to take shots. Then couple guys as if they can play winner stays on . They keep letting me win so all guys get glimpse of my boobs and ass .

Then they suggest stripe pool I love my top 1st and play with my tits out. Next my skirt so in string thong and heels playing. All guys in bar can see almost everything . Then lose thong and allow the guy to peel them off sneaky little lick of my ass and pussy as he peeled them down. Now guys want to play forfeits I lose and three guys finger me on pool table. I lose again and have to suck every guys cock in bar . Lose again and everyone gets to stick cock deep into my pussy xx hope that's enough details for now guys xx "

Wow, I bet there was a lot of hard ques that night it sounds amazing. I would love to play around a pool with you guys.

East Yorkshire

Glad you enjoyed maybe one day x

East Yorkshire

I seem to kill every thread I comment on xx

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 22 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"I seem to kill every thread I comment on xx "

Not at all just a delicious description and hard (no pun intended) to beat.

East Yorkshire

Thank you glad you enjoyed it xx

portsmouth

I spoke to a woman earlier, that she really wants to carry out a delivery man role-play

By *ilMissDarcie-mayTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Being caught in panties by a m/f or mmf and reluctantly made into a sissy and fucked

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

"Our favourite fantasy is for me to be playing pool with hubby. In bar wearing short skirt, backless halter top, the tiniest string thong and 5 inch heels. As I play guys around are watching hopping to see my ass cheeks or glimpse of pussy as I bend to take shots. Then couple guys as if they can play winner stays on . They keep letting me win so all guys get glimpse of my boobs and ass .

Then they suggest stripe pool I love my top 1st and play with my tits out. Next my skirt so in string thong and heels playing. All guys in bar can see almost everything . Then lose thong and allow the guy to peel them off sneaky little lick of my ass and pussy as he peeled them down. Now guys want to play forfeits I lose and three guys finger me on pool table. I lose again and have to suck every guys cock in bar . Lose again and everyone gets to stick cock deep into my pussy xx hope that's enough details for now guys xx "

This version of winner stays on sounds like a great game!!

East Yorkshire

We think it could be amazing fun for everyone x

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

"We think it could be amazing fun for everyone x"

I'm sure it would be! The thought has my full attention I can assure you!! x

By *umseekerMan 22 weeks ago

montrose

Love it ..

Love caught wanking RP scenarios too

By *adbod1973Man 22 weeks ago

Aberdeen

As a tradesman I have always wanted to fuck a customer . Preferably a couple .

By *unCycleGymRepeatMan 22 weeks ago

Greater London

Me and the wife do a few role plays.

The favourite being, a domiant son blames his mum for the bad marriage he is in. Now he wants sex and needs to use the mum as a replacement for his wife.

Few alternatives to the scences i.e the wife did not play on the wedding night so now the mum has too.

or the mum gets paid like a cheap whore to dtd.

....normally works for us. Have a few videos that we have recorded that we play back.

By *belfastcpleCouple 22 weeks ago

Belfast

Pm to find out

By *atin braTV/TS 22 weeks ago

bristol

to be caught dressed by my gf and all her mates and then they all put strapons on and fuck me for the night ... spank me piss on me ...

By *rjay224Man 22 weeks ago

north west

A really night bi couple and myself bing bi too anyone into that ?

» Add a new message to this topic