FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First MMF

First MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

Looking for our first MMF and couple full swap. Excited but nervous.

Would love to hear people experiences and things that they wish they did/didn't do before it.

Also if your interested then feel free to message us xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unandrelaxedMan 22 weeks ago

Farnborough

"Looking for our first MMF and couple full swap. Excited but nervous.

Would love to hear people experiences and things that they wish they did/didn't do before it.

Also if your interested then feel free to message us xx"

My first mmf was more a mmmmf and the only thing I would of changed would of to got there earlier. It was a sensory overload and an experience I can't wait to repeat. Just ensure you set boundaries with what you both are comfortable with. My only advice is go for it

By *herry delightWoman 22 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

It would be foolish to say relax, so I would say take a big breath and don't overthink it.

Just go with the flow what feels right in the moment and as long as everyone is ok with that enjoy.

Don't expect to much the first time, as things might not go as you thought, if so take it as a learning experience and try again.

By *hristopherd999Man 22 weeks ago

Brentwood

I'm looking for my first MMF

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 22 weeks ago

Within touching distance

"It would be foolish to say relax, so I would say take a big breath and don't overthink it.

Just go with the flow what feels right in the moment and as long as everyone is ok with that enjoy.

Don't expect to much the first time, as things might not go as you thought, if so take it as a learning experience and try again.

"

Exactly this !

By *herry delightWoman 22 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I was lucky my first MMF was a spur of the moment thing so didn't get chance to get nervous.

I hope you enjoy x

By *each bumsCouple 22 weeks ago

SPAIN.. PERMANENTLY

For us it was mind blowing, the guy we met went out of his way to get involved exactly how we had originally explained to him so perhaps the main thing is not so much make rules but to set our limits or boundaries xxx

By *ipper96Man 22 weeks ago

York

I wish I’d done it sooner, realise nobody is judging you and you’re all there for the same reason. It’s definitely the best experience you can have, I’ve done it a few times with various different people.

I’d be happy to be a third wheel if anyone wants to experience an MmF, but most of all enjoy. Xx

By *aabmanMan 22 weeks ago

bognor regis

Still waiting to find one

By *offee27Man 22 weeks ago

Wiltshire

My first MMF was with a couple. We met at a hotel, had a drink then they asked me to follow them to the room 5 mins after.

We started by all 3 of us getting naked then me and her started snogging while her husband helped get her aroused.

Moved to the bed where we shared oral and then sex in several positions with me ending by Cumming on her face and boobs.

I told them after it was my first 3sum and after some kissing she invited me for a shower before I left.

By *azpiz1Man 22 weeks ago

Camberley

I was fortunate enough to be an occasional third for a couple on here.

They chose me, initiated the messaging, and set the rules for our first meeting (no penetration), which I was happy to go along with (Her body, her rules!)

The first meet went exactly as stipulated, but I was surprised when things went much further on the second meet!

I saw them a few times - happy times!

I'd say find a guy that she likes the look of, set your boundaries, and try it - what have you got to lose? Life is too short!

By *angOnBunnyCouple 22 weeks ago

Ipswich

We've had several, the first was a little stuttering as we weren't really sure of what we wanted. Last mmff was at a club and was mind blowingly good fun.

As said, I think going in with what you want and what your boundaries are, is key to the enjoyment.

We're back at VA for Bi night this friday, so will be looking for our mmf fun this week

By *hipdaleCouple 22 weeks ago

Greenhithe

set boundaries make sure you want to do it make sure there a connection or attraction don't get pushed into anything you don't want to do oh and make sure yih have a glass or 2 of wine x

By (user no longer on site) OP    22 weeks ago

Thanks for all the messages or reassurance and encouragement to give it ago. Excited to get our first and see where it leads us

By *tanlee1512Man 22 weeks ago

Epsom

Hope you manage to find someone to match all your expectations

» Add a new message to this topic