FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for a cleaner...

Looking for a cleaner...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS 22 weeks ago

Stockport

The household variety, hoovering and cleaning kitchen, that type of thing. Asking on behalf of a friend actually, who's previous cleaner finished a few weeks ago, and has been let down by two since then who said they would take the job but never turned up.

My friend is in Saltaire, near Bradford, living in a fairly small two up two down, and she just needs someone for a couple of hours a week.

Anyone have any contacts or recommendations for someone that might be interested? My friend is on fab so knows the score, but she is definitely not offering sex, just wants someone to help keep the house clean!

(We did joke about looking for a tv sissy, my friend said she doesn't care what they're wearing, as long as they know how to use a hoover!!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igharryMan 21 weeks ago

Manchester

You’ll probz just get offers for nude cleaning on here haha

By *eroLondonMan 21 weeks ago

Mayfair

"You’ll probz just get offers for nude cleaning on here haha"

Do not mock the OP, I advise you, dear chap. She is beyond mocking. Mopping, yes, mocking, no.

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS 21 weeks ago

Stockport

"You’ll probz just get offers for nude cleaning on here haha"

My friend would be perfectly happy with a nude cleaner as long as they could actually turn up once a week and do the cleaning!

By *igharryMan 21 weeks ago

Manchester

"You’ll probz just get offers for nude cleaning on here haha

My friend would be perfectly happy with a nude cleaner as long as they could actually turn up once a week and do the cleaning! "

I get a lot of compliments on the cleanliness of my flat… and in usually nude when i clean it lol

if shes kinky, im sure we could come up with some sort of arrangement that leaves her with a spotlessly clean house on a weekly basis ;-P

» Add a new message to this topic