FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Who wants a virgin male

Who wants a virgin male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *marty300 OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Macclesfield

Hiya

I am 29 years old virgin male. I want to be abused & used by women's. Whoever wants me put your hands up...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Macclesfield

Where are greedy women?

By *ikesEmBigMan 22 weeks ago

Herts

With the more experienced men probably

Macclesfield

"With the more experienced men probably"

Yeah don't mind if there is nothing to do with me as I'm totally straight mate

By *imon_hydeMan 22 weeks ago

Moelfre

Lairds on remote Scottish Islands where the harvest is failing.

Macclesfield

"Lairds on remote Scottish Islands where the harvest is failing."

?

By *iss DevilWoman 22 weeks ago

Bedford

Why would a greedy lady go after a virgin? Personally, I'd much rather meet someone experienced, who knows what they're doing.

Bedford

Also, you have two veris so how are you a virgin? False advertising, I guess?

Macclesfield

"Why would a greedy lady go after a virgin? Personally, I'd much rather meet someone experienced, who knows what they're doing. "

I respect your personal opinion it's totally your choice. But would you like to ride a brand new Ferrari or a used one if you got options?

Macclesfield

"Also, you have two veris so how are you a virgin? False advertising, I guess? "

No love it's not. I went to explore the clubs but didn't manage to play or do anything there as I wasn't feeling comfortable and also didn't manage to find attractive ones as well

Bedford

"Why would a greedy lady go after a virgin? Personally, I'd much rather meet someone experienced, who knows what they're doing.

I respect your personal opinion it's totally your choice. But would you like to ride a brand new Ferrari or a used one if you got options?"

I'd much prefer a tried and tested one, thank you.

Macclesfield

"Why would a greedy lady go after a virgin? Personally, I'd much rather meet someone experienced, who knows what they're doing.

I respect your personal opinion it's totally your choice. But would you like to ride a brand new Ferrari or a used one if you got options?

I'd much prefer a tried and tested one, thank you. "

It's your choice love. No issues bless you

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 22 weeks ago

brighton

I respect your personal opinion it's totally your choice. But would you like to ride a brand new Ferrari or a used one if you got options?"

A sexually inexperienced man isn't the equivalent to a brand new Ferrari and an experienced man isn't the equivalent of a used car. The majority of women on a swinging site don't want to be teaching men how to have sex. Why don't you try seeking a sexual relationship in the tradition way and when you have some experience you will know if you're suitable for a swinging lifestyle.

By *naswingdressWoman 22 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Don't ask to be used and abused. You're showing your inexperience. There are types of sex that people are into that will curl your toes. Cock and ball torture, for example. I'm not saying you're into it, I'm not saying anyone would do that to you. But you're leaving yourself open to some very niche activity that probably requires experience to not fuck you up.

Macclesfield

A sexually inexperienced man isn't the equivalent to a brand new Ferrari and an experienced man isn't the equivalent of a used car. The majority of women on a swinging site don't want to be teaching men how to have sex. Why don't you try seeking a sexual relationship in the tradition way and when you have some experience you will know if you're suitable for a swinging lifestyle.

"

Lovely advice. I'm trying but failed

Macclesfield

"Don't ask to be used and abused. You're showing your inexperience. There are types of sex that people are into that will curl your toes. Cock and ball torture, for example. I'm not saying you're into it, I'm not saying anyone would do that to you. But you're leaving yourself open to some very niche activity that probably requires experience to not fuck you up."

Ooh no. I don't know about that. I was asking about for a control or incharge

You know what I mean?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 22 weeks ago

Reading

"

This is the perfect advice.

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't ask to be used and abused. You're showing your inexperience. There are types of sex that people are into that will curl your toes. Cock and ball torture, for example. I'm not saying you're into it, I'm not saying anyone would do that to you. But you're leaving yourself open to some very niche activity that probably requires experience to not fuck you up.

You know what I mean?"

I do. "A woman who likes to take charge, to show me the ropes". That sort of thing.

It might still be a struggle to find, but sometimes you've got to be careful with your wording lest it look like other things

By *imon_hydeMan 22 weeks ago

Moelfre

"Don't ask to be used and abused. You're showing your inexperience. There are types of sex that people are into that will curl your toes. Cock and ball torture, for example. I'm not saying you're into it, I'm not saying anyone would do that to you. But you're leaving yourself open to some very niche activity that probably requires experience to not fuck you up.

You know what I mean?

I do. "A woman who likes to take charge, to show me the ropes". That sort of thing.

It might still be a struggle to find, but sometimes you've got to be careful with your wording lest it look like other things "

Better advice than mine if only because you'd have to wait for another 11 months to serve your purpose.

Reading

OP - You've asked roughly the same question in three other threads. The advice is unlikely to change with the passage of time.

By *abonTedCouple 22 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

"Lairds on remote Scottish Islands where the harvest is failing."

Perhaps they might be in need of a sacrifice…

Macclesfield

You know what I mean?

It might still be a struggle to find, but sometimes you've got to be careful with your wording lest it look like other things "

Thank you for kind advice it's a really helpful thing for me as I am totally new to this so can't have enough knowledge

Macclesfield

"OP - You've asked roughly the same question in three other threads. The advice is unlikely to change with the passage of time. "

My frustration is over the moon I have tired of it

Manchester (she/her)

"OP - You've asked roughly the same question in three other threads. The advice is unlikely to change with the passage of time.

My frustration is over the moon I have tired of it "

I don't think you'll find an answer here.

Macclesfield

"OP - You've asked roughly the same question in three other threads. The advice is unlikely to change with the passage of time.

My frustration is over the moon I have tired of it

I don't think you'll find an answer here. "

Uuuh

By *ogNMuseCouple 22 weeks ago

Surrey

Why not pay a professional to help you the first time?

Explain your situation and what your hoping from the experience

Macclesfield

"Why not pay a professional to help you the first time?

Explain your situation and what your hoping from the experience "

Where to find a professional one?

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Gumtree be a good start 1

Macclesfield

"Gumtree be a good start 1"

Are you talking about gumtree app

By *ogNMuseCouple 22 weeks ago

Surrey

Explain your situation and what your hoping from the experience "

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website

Reading

Where to find a professional one?"

Street corner on a Friday night?

Macclesfield

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website "

Let me try

Macclesfield

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website "

they fucking want my one kidney and leg. Asking for £250 one shot damn

By *eatermanMan 22 weeks ago

Reading

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website they fucking want my one kidney and leg. Asking for £250 one shot damn "

Wounded

Macclesfield

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website they fucking want my one kidney and leg. Asking for £250 one shot damn

Wounded"

It's really hard

By *witchRichMan 22 weeks ago

Southport

[Removed by poster at 30/04/24 06:33:38]

Bedford

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website they fucking want my one kidney and leg. Asking for £250 one shot damn

Wounded

It's really hard "

Macclesfield

Wounded

It's really hard

"

Reading

Wounded

It's really hard

"

C'mon OP, get with the game

By *uenevereWoman 22 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Google escor(t services in your area, or you could have a look on adultwork website they fucking want my one kidney and leg. Asking for £250 one shot damn "

A nice lady who isn't going to give you an sti or rip you off and will make your first time pleasurable, will not be cheap.

However, it is probably a much better option than Fab. Being a swinging site I would expect members to be looking for sex with those with at least some experience.

By *rpeggioCouple 22 weeks ago

Baughurst

__

More like a Micra

Macclesfield

A nice lady who isn't going to give you an sti or rip you off and will make your first time pleasurable, will not be cheap.

However, it is probably a much better option than Fab. Being a swinging site I would expect members to be looking for sex with those with at least some experience. "

Escrts services are not a good idea tbh. Let's hope a nice one came to my life

Macclesfield

__

More like a Micra"

Choice is your

By *holoMan 22 weeks ago

Hastings

I'd much prefer a tried and tested one, thank you. "

I agree with you on that

By *holoMan 22 weeks ago

Hastings

Coming like that expecting gready women hmmmmmmm I don't know not all women are the same or gready everyone is difrent i believe

Plus you kinda shot your self in the foot here

But hey I wish you good budy

By *io--Man 22 weeks ago

Poulton

This is possibly the most entertaining thread yet

Macclesfield

"Coming like that expecting gready women hmmmmmmm I don't know not all women are the same or gready everyone is difrent i believe

Plus you kinda shot your self in the foot here

But hey I wish you good budy

"

Thank you

Macclesfield

"This is possibly the most entertaining thread yet "

Entertaining?

By *ames250122Man 22 weeks ago

Worcester

"Hiya

I am 29 years old virgin male. I want to be abused & used by women's. Whoever wants me put your hands up..."

I’d recommend going for something a bit more vanilla for your first time. Lower you expectations of what you want to experience as there plenty time to explore your fantasies in other meets. I’d recommend focusing on getting some experience with the basics first and get comfortable in what you’re doing and being in an intimate situation with someone else. I also wouldn’t recommend trying to auctioning yourself off on the forum, you want to find or meet a woman that respects this is your first time and is understanding as well appreciative you want your first time to be with them. That also means you shouldn’t rush to try and hook up but get to know a woman you genuinely like a bit first and not the first offer you get because your horny or just because of their look as you could be completely wrong for each other. Ultimately it’s up to you based off of your choice on how positive and meaningful your first experience or how cheap and unsatisfying it is so you can say you’ve done it. Either way, fab, the things you want to experience and rich and happy sex life will all still be here waiting if you decide to take a step back and not rush.

By *bxanfCouple 22 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Alot are roasting you on here and I'm not going to join in, but you really don't want your first time to be some slap dash affair, there is not a single thing wrong with being a virgin at any age and you shouldn't be so desperate to lose it.

Patience brother.

Macclesfield

"Hiya

I am 29 years old virgin male. I want to be abused & used by women's. Whoever wants me put your hands up...

I’d recommend going for something a bit more vanilla for your first time. Lower you expectations of what you want to experience as there plenty time to explore your fantasies in other meets. I’d recommend focusing on getting some experience with the basics first and get comfortable in what you’re doing and being in an intimate situation with someone else. I also wouldn’t recommend trying to auctioning yourself off on the forum, you want to find or meet a woman that respects this is your first time and is understanding as well appreciative you want your first time to be with them. That also means you shouldn’t rush to try and hook up but get to know a woman you genuinely like a bit first and not the first offer you get because your horny or just because of their look as you could be completely wrong for each other. Ultimately it’s up to you based off of your choice on how positive and meaningful your first experience or how cheap and unsatisfying it is so you can say you’ve done it. Either way, fab, the things you want to experience and rich and happy sex life will all still be here waiting if you decide to take a step back and not rush.

"

Appreciated mate. Got it

Macclesfield

"Alot are roasting you on here and I'm not going to join in, but you really don't want your first time to be some slap dash affair, there is not a single thing wrong with being a virgin at any age and you shouldn't be so desperate to lose it.

Patience brother."

Yeah I am.let's see how long it lasts

» Add a new message to this topic