FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New neighbours, hope they're shaggers.

New neighbours, hope they're shaggers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xile down South OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Cambridge

I work away a lot and split my time between hotels and my flat.

My nextdoor neighbour was a really hot girl mid to late 30's,I always used to get on well with her, on occasion when I was home I used to hear her entertaining her male friends, I'm not convinced it was always the same bloke, but I found it incredibly horny hearing them going at it.

Just returned from a few weeks away with work to find out she's moving out, fingers crossed my new neighbour is just as entertaining, or I'll have to rely on the odd occasion I overheard couples in the nextdoor hotel room.

Must admit to finding overhearing people having sex quite a turn on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xile down South OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Cambridge

Well, today's the day she moved out. Hopefully I'll meet the new neighbours over the next few days.

Fingers crossed I get decent folk in there.

By *uminsiderMKMan 26 weeks ago

St Austell

Back where we used to live, I would occasionally hear the 'old' neighbours late at night - but although her moans and groans sounded fantastic, sadly, she sounded much better than she looked...

....then they split up, he stayed put, and within days what was apparently his girlfriend half-moved in - followed by an increase in frequency of great noises late at night, but sadly, she wasn't much to look at either...

....then, a few months before we moved ourselves, he moved out and the 'new' neighbours moved in - a young couple in their 20's, her being a very shapely and pretty blonde...

....I was looking forward to hearing them 'in action', and hoping she would sound as good as she looked - but right up until the point when we left, I never heard another sound, late at night or otherwise!

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Update us once you know

Mrs

By *ools and the brainCouple 26 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Jeeze can't someone move into a new home without being letched over, fingers crossed it's a great big hairy bloke

By *xile down South OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Cambridge

So, met my new neighbour this evening. Mike was moving some furniture in with another guy, exchanged pleasantries as I was leaving for work, introduced myself.

I'm away for a few weeks now. I'll see how he's getting on when I'm back...

By *TinRedCouple 25 weeks ago

Reading

Our old neighbours were swingers... That's how we ended up here

By *xile down South OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Cambridge

So, back from a work trip yesterday evening and I bumped into Mike and his girlfriend Sophie this morning. Had a brief chat, they seem nice. I'll keep my ears open. ??

By *xile down South OP   Man 20 weeks ago

Cambridge

Well, I'm happy to report that my new neighbours were enjoying themselves last night.

I was away for the weekend with a lady friend we got home on Sunday evening and retired to bed for a bit of fun once we'd finished and were just laying there recovering we heard my neighbours enjoying themselves. Now I hope they were encouraged by us, maybe they'll return the favour sometime.

» Add a new message to this topic