FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sharing with mates

Sharing with mates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yanShire OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Motherwell

Had a previous thread of this that got weirdly hijacked so thought I’d try with it again.

One of my very first sexual experiences was me and a mate having a threesome with a girl we knew. It immediately hooked me into group play and I soon found myself eager to always have others involved. A bit of an addiction that has ended up crossing boundaries with a lot of people I’ve known. Anyone with similar experiences/same addiction?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink vixenCouple 16 weeks ago

Medway

I’d like to understand the psychology of it more but get bogged down in the pseudo science.

Why do I like to share my wife with other guys and see her enjoying herself?

By *lice AgainTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Bristol

"Why do I like to share my wife with other guys and see her enjoying herself? "

Total fantasy of mine and my o/h knows it.

She's interested in the idea but not enough to go actively seeking someone.

Motherwell

"I’d like to understand the psychology of it more but get bogged down in the pseudo science.

Why do I like to share my wife with other guys and see her enjoying herself? "

Yeah I know what you mean. Does it go back to something primal or?

By *R BBC FENDIMan 16 weeks ago

barracks

Absolutely get this. Love sharing a new toy between the gang! As Eazy-E said, It ain't no fun if the homies can't gave none!

By *askent1Man 16 weeks ago

Sittingbourne.

A d*unken escapade led to my brother fucking my wife. It became fairly regular and years later my brother and I love to fuck other women together, with or without hubby present. Some are disgusted, but we get a fuck a couple of times a month!

By *lippy02Man 16 weeks ago

edinburgh

"I’d like to understand the psychology of it more but get bogged down in the pseudo science.

Similar here as I have loved my wife being involved with other men over the years

By *eegh0stsMan 16 weeks ago

If I go away with my friends somewhere that isn’t local and we all have hotel rooms it’ll often be something we aim for.

Meet someone d*unk, ask them if they want to come back but let them know we’re sharing a room so it’ll be us both. Often it leads to them bringing a friend but sometimes they’re up for it enough that they just want to be greedy and have 2 cocks.

Medway

"If I go away with my friends somewhere that isn’t local and we all have hotel rooms it’ll often be something we aim for.

Meet someone d*unk, ask them if they want to come back but let them know we’re sharing a room so it’ll be us both. Often it leads to them bringing a friend but sometimes they’re up for it enough that they just want to be greedy and have 2 cocks. "

A dr*nk woman can later claim that she didn’t knowingly give consent but apart from that this just sounds really creepy.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 16 weeks ago

Worcester

"If I go away with my friends somewhere that isn’t local and we all have hotel rooms it’ll often be something we aim for.

Meet someone d*unk, ask them if they want to come back but let them know we’re sharing a room so it’ll be us both. Often it leads to them bringing a friend but sometimes they’re up for it enough that they just want to be greedy and have 2 cocks. "

Maybe don’t fuck d*unk people because they can’t give consent.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Meet someone d*unk, ask them if they want to come back but let them know we’re sharing a room so it’ll be us both. Often it leads to them bringing a friend but sometimes they’re up for it enough that they just want to be greedy and have 2 cocks.

Maybe don’t fuck d*unk people because they can’t give consent."

Yep… He could easily have left that word out too and said “someone up for it” instead… creepy as fuck

By *unnerbenMan 16 weeks ago

Dublin / Cork

When I was teenager me and my mates used do same room wanks . Then advanced to 3sums etc . Hooked on 3sums ever since . We share pics and vids of homemade fun with each other too .

By *arrySwindonMan 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Used to arrange small group meets for a playmate. I knew she enjoyed being shared and I got a huge kick from arranging and then watching her enjoy herself. When she looked at me with another man’s cock in her mouth was the weirdest feeling……

A big factor was the “reclaim sex” she swore I felt bigger and harder…….it was pretty primeval.

Great fun

Medway

Why do I like to share my wife with other guys and see her enjoying herself?

Used to arrange small group meets for a playmate. I knew she enjoyed being shared and I got a huge kick from arranging and then watching her enjoy herself. When she looked at me with another man’s cock in her mouth was the weirdest feeling……

A big factor was the “reclaim sex” she swore I felt bigger and harder…….it was pretty primeval.

Great fun"

Ah yes and of course….the reclaim

By *osie2023Woman 16 weeks ago

Tallaght

"A d*unken escapade led to my brother fucking my wife. It became fairly regular and years later my brother and I love to fuck other women together, with or without hubby present. Some are disgusted, but we get a fuck a couple of times a month! "

Not that I’m very experienced but my best threesome experience was with two brothers! I met them twice and it was out of this world.

I originally met the younger brother off tinder and we got to talking in bed one time about threesomes. He mentioned he’d teamed up with his brother before and then arranged it all for me.

By *unnerbenMan 16 weeks ago

Dublin / Cork

"A d*unken escapade led to my brother fucking my wife. It became fairly regular and years later my brother and I love to fuck other women together, with or without hubby present. Some are disgusted, but we get a fuck a couple of times a month! "

That’s very hot . I know a couple who had a 3sum with the couples brother too. Filth

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

My first threesome with my husband and his mate was what got us into the lifestyle. It was regular thing for a while but that first night was incredible

By *xfordjohnMan 16 weeks ago

Oxford

I've been obsessed with threesomes and groups ever since my first wife and I began with meeting with her FWB back in the 80's. One on one just hasn't been my priority since then.

By *23RouteCouple 16 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Love it ! Need the right wife though !!!!

By *vening SongCouple 16 weeks ago

diss

Had a few experiences like this we enjoyed them at the time sadly one friend over stepped the mark and thought he'd try his luck with me out the way ,not a good idea she was pretty disgusted too

Motherwell

"When I was teenager me and my mates used do same room wanks . Then advanced to 3sums etc . Hooked on 3sums ever since . We share pics and vids of homemade fun with each other too . "

Yeah very similar here mate.

Great posts shared on thread everyone!

By *yanShire OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Motherwell

Anyone else?

By *eedee27Man 3 weeks ago

cambridge

I love group sex but cant do it with mates that i grown up with

By *aulnextMan 3 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Yes . A friend of mine from school days rings me from time to time to invite me round for a three some. Started with him telling me over a beer that his wife had always fancied me !

By *otfunduoCouple 2 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

We love sharing but not friends. Too risky x

By *redzMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool

I’ve always wanted to be shared by real mates

By *ee1967Man 2 weeks ago

pinner

Loved seeing ex wife with mates

By *omRachCouple 2 weeks ago

Wirral

Our 1st dabble in this lifestyle was MFM fun with a guy who is still - 24 years on - one of my very best friends to this day.

We only stopped fucking (as a threesome) 5 years ago but we (he and i) are still as close now as we were prior to that 1st play session.

By *ertscouple-2021Couple 5 days ago

Berkhampstead

This is also me I think about it for hour and still can’t figure it out

By *hegreatoutdoors99Man 5 days ago

Hamble

I've always found it a turn on to share with friends, I like showing her off and people wanting what I have. Plus as she finds it a turn on its great to see her have fun

» Add a new message to this topic