FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Frustration can't play

Frustration can't play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had my clit hood pierced 3 days ago, chose this week because of the kids Holidays, knowing I couldn't have a meet because of it , so not being a problem for the horn.

Well I'm ever more Hornier and although obviously not meeting I can't even play withy self and it's driving me wild ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I must have been dreaming naughty things last night I can't remember but I woke up with my hand in my knickers trying to play with my clit and woke because I hurt myself because of the piercing.

I'm dying lol please help. My poor bits needs attention x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

I can't play for two weeks either doctors orders after minor surgery at the weekend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have my sympathy, I couldnt meet for 6 weeks after a gynae op at new year. its not the same doing it on your own lol. Still not 100% yet!

Hope you heal quickly xx

I had mine done last week so know the feeling!!

(try a power shower play, I managed to cum like that on day 4 lol)

You naughty minx you need your'e hands cuffed behind your back make sure you behave.

I cant play for 4 weeks as just had shoulder surgery and its killing I'm horny its not fair.

"I had mine done last week so know the feeling!!

(try a power shower play, I managed to cum like that on day 4 lol)"

How is it this week? When do you reckon you can Play again? X

"I had mine done last week so know the feeling!!

(try a power shower play, I managed to cum like that on day 4 lol)

How is it this week? When do you reckon you can Play again? X"

I'm all healed now, just very sensitive. I can play alone now... and had a meet the other night but he didn't really touch me.

I reckon I can meet now as long as whoever I'm playing with is gentle at first. It doesn't hurt but extremely sensitive!!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"You have my sympathy, I couldnt meet for 6 weeks after a gynae op at new year. its not the same doing it on your own lol. Still not 100% yet!

Hope you heal quickly xx"

I was on a ban after my hysterectomy - still managed self play that same night in hospital and then full play just under 3 weeks later...

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Always willing to come and rub some soothing ointment in it for you

[Removed by poster at 22/02/13 09:46:18]

Mmmmm al these clit piercing mmmm love a lick, the wife wants to do her's any tips and is it worth it x

"Always willing to come and rub some soothing ointment in it for you "

Mmmmmmmmmmm I like x

"Mmmmm al these clit piercing mmmm love a lick, the wife wants to do her's any tips and is it worth it x "

Ohhh good god yes!!

"Always willing to come and rub some soothing ointment in it for you

Mmmmmmmmmmm I like x"

got any pics of it yet we. All would like to see

"Mmmmm al these clit piercing mmmm love a lick, the wife wants to do her's any tips and is it worth it x

Ohhh good god yes!! "

what is good about it and what was the bad ?

"Mmmmm al these clit piercing mmmm love a lick, the wife wants to do her's any tips and is it worth it x "

Had my nipple done last fri and had a horizontal clit hood piercing 3 days ago. The nipple was horrendous and god I was so scared getting clit done, but it didnt actually hurt just tugging. One thing I wAsnt prepared for was the amount of blood for 15 mins afterwrds and did feel a little faint, apparently normal because I the areA. I love it though looks really nice and can't wait to play properley with it x

Mmmmmmmmmmm I like x got any pics of it yet we. All would like to see "

Check profile I will make the pic public for a while so you can check it out xx

"Mmmmm al these clit piercing mmmm love a lick, the wife wants to do her's any tips and is it worth it x

Had my nipple done last fri and had a horizontal clit hood piercing 3 days ago. The nipple was horrendous and god I was so scared getting clit done, but it didnt actually hurt just tugging. One thing I wAsnt prepared for was the amount of blood for 15 mins afterwrds and did feel a little faint, apparently normal because I the areA. I love it though looks really nice and can't wait to play properley with it x"

love to be the first to play with it lol me and the wife hehe

Makes wearing Jeans a new experience... And riding buses...

this is the second time I've had it done (ex hated it so I removed it) it makes things much more sensitive and when played with I cum far too easy!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm I like x got any pics of it yet we. All would like to see

Check profile I will make the pic public for a while so you can check it out xx"

o very nice got me hard hehe look very good and lickable

Had my nipple done last fri and had a horizontal clit hood piercing 3 days ago. The nipple was horrendous and god I was so scared getting clit done, but it didnt actually hurt just tugging. One thing I wAsnt prepared for was the amount of blood for 15 mins afterwrds and did feel a little faint, apparently normal because I the areA. I love it though looks really nice and can't wait to play properley with it x"

Mines a vertical one... And I had my both my nipples done about 3 months ago... They still hurt more than my hood

"Makes wearing Jeans a new experience... And riding buses...

this is the second time I've had it done (ex hated it so I removed it) it makes things much more sensitive and when played with I cum far too easy!!"

Hahaha obviously anatomy is different, I have large outer lips which protect it so no rubbing on jeans unless I specifically part my lips beforehand lol xx

Had my nipple done last fri and had a horizontal clit hood piercing 3 days ago. The nipple was horrendous and god I was so scared getting clit done, but it didnt actually hurt just tugging. One thing I wAsnt prepared for was the amount of blood for 15 mins afterwrds and did feel a little faint, apparently normal because I the areA. I love it though looks really nice and can't wait to play properley with it x

Mines a vertical one... And I had my both my nipples done about 3 months ago... They still hurt more than my hood "

Could never get the other nipple done, my nipples are far to big to be having pierced I screamed and almost cried

Love the clit ring and ball though and although doesn't hurt and being extra careful, but when I'm alseep I do naughty things obviously but woke up this time lol x

this is the second time I've had it done (ex hated it so I removed it) it makes things much more sensitive and when played with I cum far too easy!!

Hahaha obviously anatomy is different, I have large outer lips which protect it so no rubbing on jeans unless I specifically part my lips beforehand lol xx"

Yours is also horizontal so I believe they have different effects

Mines a vertical one... And I had my both my nipples done about 3 months ago... They still hurt more than my hood

Could never get the other nipple done, my nipples are far to big to be having pierced I screamed and almost cried

Love the clit ring and ball though and although doesn't hurt and being extra careful, but when I'm alseep I do naughty things obviously but woke up this time lol x"

I've got rather large nipples too... Will put pics on public for a while

Hahaha obviously anatomy is different, I have large outer lips which protect it so no rubbing on jeans unless I specifically part my lips beforehand lol xx

Yours is also horizontal so I believe they have different effects"

The ball is positioned just in the right spot, she was measuring up beforehand lol poor woman xx

Haha... I'm sure she's used to it, the woman who does my piercings has seen me bits twice n me boobs... Poor poor woman!!

Must say lady's they both look very nice, the wife wants a lady to do her piercing think horizontal is the one for her

"Must say lady's they both look very nice, the wife wants a lady to do her piercing think horizontal is the one for her "

I wanted a lady too, I mean not bothered about men playing with it but wanted the job done properley. Most people get vertical but I wanted horizontal wanted the ball to rest there x

"Must say lady's they both look very nice, the wife wants a lady to do her piercing think horizontal is the one for her

I wanted a lady too, I mean not bothered about men playing with it but wanted the job done properley. Most people get vertical but I wanted horizontal wanted the ball to rest there x"

lol there's a lady and man if you want hehe, sounds good having the ball just there think that's made our mind up love the way it sits there makes it look so mmm munch able

Lol we would both munch both of you hehe one each

Can't have oral for 4 Weeks!!! So not fair!!

"Can't have oral for 4 Weeks!!! So not fair!!"
bare with it imagine how good it will be when you do get oral the build up mmmm your going to love it.

"Can't have oral for 4 Weeks!!! So not fair!!bare with it imagine how good it will be when you do get oral the build up mmmm your going to love it. "

That all depends who is doing it!!!

"Can't have oral for 4 Weeks!!! So not fair!!bare with it imagine how good it will be when you do get oral the build up mmmm your going to love it.

That all depends who is doing it!!!"

true would love to hehe me and the wife

Lol come up with a idea hehe why don't you and mrs Pokhara77 meet us so we cam compare to find out which one is best for the wife hehe

Had my clit hood done and its great, I will cum if I get it rubbing against jeans etc. it's really good with oral! And when I am be fucked with a big guy stretching my pussy and his ball are banging against it, I can't stop! Lol

"Had my clit hood done and its great, I will cum if I get it rubbing against jeans etc. it's really good with oral! And when I am be fucked with a big guy stretching my pussy and his ball are banging against it, I can't stop! Lol"
mmm sound so good think its a trip to the shop to get it done

"Lol come up with a idea hehe why don't you and mrs Pokhara77 meet us so we cam compare to find out which one is best for the wife hehe "

Hmmmmm good thinking xx

"Had my clit hood done and its great, I will cum if I get it rubbing against jeans etc. it's really good with oral! And when I am be fucked with a big guy stretching my pussy and his ball are banging against it, I can't stop! Lol"

Mmmmmmmm more big guys pleaSe and balls nmmmmmm x

[Removed by poster at 22/02/13 10:43:23]

I've never fancied having my hood pierced because I'm sensitive down there

But I did LOVE having both my nipples pierced It was a amazing sexual feeling

"I've never fancied having my hood pierced because I'm sensitive down there

But I did LOVE having both my nipples pierced It was a amazing sexual feeling "

Agreed about the nipple feeling my nipples just lightly touched turns me on sooo much so this new piercing feels amazing x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Whoa! I must be missing something from my life, as I can actually go days without thinking about sex and not get so frustrated it drives me crazy!

"Whoa! I must be missing something from my life, as I can actually go days without thinking about sex and not get so frustrated it drives me crazy! "

I can't go an hour without thinking about it in some way!! Nice profile btw x

» Add a new message to this topic