FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Veris - annoying lingo.

Veris - annoying lingo.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this is going to sound petty but I just have to get it off my chest...

I read quite a few verifications, mainly out of interest if I've had a message from someone. I don't decide to meet someone just from their verifications, I just find them interesting to read.

However there are two things that really bug me! When it says 'so jog on' and 'ladies, don't pass him by'

Is it that hard to be slightly more original?

Maybe I put too much thought into mine....I like making them personal tho. Guess that's just me. What do you all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

A lot of veris are similar in wording but then again there is only so much you can say about a meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive never seen the expression jog on on a veri, i have seen it on profiles tho, it always gives me the impression they have a bit of a chip on their shoulder

"A lot of veris are similar in wording but then again there is only so much you can say about a meet. "

i have to types of veri's i give out, if i didnt really enjoy the meet they get my cut and paste veri lol if i did like the meet its more personal

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

How many ways can you say 'this person is real and was an excellent shag'. Not many, so there will be lots of similar things being said out there.

So you don't prefer the more personal verifications? To me, if I receive one that shows they've made a real effort it feels good

"So you don't prefer the more personal verifications? To me, if I receive one that shows they've made a real effort it feels good "

I sometimes think that there are so many opinions about veris that a basic 'we met' one is the best way to go. Personal is good but why would I want to know what someone did with someone else? I would rather know what they can do for me.

but you dont like everyone you meet do you?

If i meet someone and we didnt really click i will still verfy them if they ask but what do you say about someone you didnt really get on with? its hard to give a good personal veri in those cases

I think you can tell how much someone liked meeting you by the vefi they leave, if its a bit cold and limited take it they ant got much nice to say about you lol

There was an excellent 'we say/we mean' thread in the Lounge forum last year about veris. Its hard to thing of something nice to say when a meet goes wrong, but sometimes you can only rely on cliche.

Gee I was just saying its nice to receive a personal veri and a bonus if someone makes an effort!

It's the phrase...don't pass him by that just bugs me! I was only saying...

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"Gee I was just saying its nice to receive a personal veri and a bonus if someone makes an effort!

It's the phrase...don't pass him by that just bugs me! I was only saying..."

well i wouldn't "pass you by" !

I like 'jog on'

It helps me know that I'd never want to meet them.

I don't take a lot of notice of them these days though if someone has met an undesirable or met someone who has met an undesirable it will be thanks abs bye as far as I am concerned.

By *scariMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"I don't take a lot of notice of them these days though if someone has met an undesirable or met someone who has met an undesirable it will be thanks abs bye as far as I am concerned. "

seems like verifications and photo veri's were important a few minutes ago?

its the "treat her with respect, or u'll have me to deal with"

fuck off and stop being a twat I say..normally they can also be found several times on her profile...she probably doesnt get a chance to meet others..then again..perhaps shes just as daft

"I know this is going to sound petty but I just have to get it off my chest...

I read quite a few verifications, mainly out of interest if I've had a message from someone. I don't decide to meet someone just from their verifications, I just find them interesting to read.

However there are two things that really bug me! When it says 'so jog on' and 'ladies, don't pass him by'

Is it that hard to be slightly more original?

Maybe I put too much thought into mine....I like making them personal tho. Guess that's just me. What do you all think?"

totally agree. we find bad spelling a huge turn off . sorry

"well, what can I say", that really irritates me

» Add a new message to this topic