FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > not replying!

not replying!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estfrienddave OP   Man  over a year ago

wellingborough

wy is it when you send a polite message they haven't the decency to just say something like thank you but not my type. manners cost nothing do they?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It depends on the message. If the guy hasn't bothered to read my profile, I can't be bothered to reply. If he has I do try to reply but when I do 9 times out of 10 they try and persuade me to change my mind. 'No' seems to be a difficult word to understand on here sometimes.

I struggle to understand why people would prefer a 'no' message to no reply. Same result isn't it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ur right, so when a polite no thanks is send its even worse to get name calling and abuse in return!

That's what happens a lot..or people who won't take no for an answer..

Its a lot less hassle to ignore. No is no whether written or not.

Don't take it personally

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Ur right, so when a polite no thanks is send its even worse to get name calling and abuse in return!

Don't take it personally"

I replied to a message just yesterday saying 'no thanks'. He then sent a further 3 messages trying to get me to change my mind. I had to block him in the end. This is one reason why I sometimes simply do not answer messages from people I have no interest in meeting.

"Ur right, so when a polite no thanks is send its even worse to get name calling and abuse in return!

Don't take it personally

I replied to a message just yesterday saying 'no thanks'. He then sent a further 3 messages trying to get me to change my mind. I had to block him in the end. This is one reason why I sometimes simply do not answer messages from people I have no interest in meeting."

and then they want to know why you said no....im always polite, but thats it, one reply saying no thankyou is all they get

Don't take it personally

I replied to a message just yesterday saying 'no thanks'. He then sent a further 3 messages trying to get me to change my mind. I had to block him in the end. This is one reason why I sometimes simply do not answer messages from people I have no interest in meeting."

This happens to me too. I prefer not to block but the fact they can't respect my choices means I was right to turn them down.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I agree , I got fed up with rudeness after I replied. I now just delete. I also get fed up being told I maybe below your age range but I'm mature. Well if they are that mature they would take no for an answer.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"wy is it when you send a polite message they haven't the decency to just say something like thank you but not my type. manners cost nothing do they? "

It's not bad manners to reply. I do think its bad manners however when I do reply to say no thanks and get rude messages telling me I'm 'up my own arse' or asking why, or can't I make an exception etc. I used to reply to all messages, now I just delete. You may well be one that can accept a no thanks with grace but sadly a lot can't so you can blame them! X

"wy is it when you send a polite message they haven't the decency to just say something like thank you but not my type. manners cost nothing do they? "

why worry about it and gripe on an open forum.learn from the experience,block and move on.if you arent into rude people i doubt you would want to meet them

wellingborough

mm i must be the odd one out in that case.

im always polite and if its a compliment to someone that isn't in my age range or something i do normally say not expecting a reply just wanted to compliment on pics.

but the ones that do fit my profile preferences it would be nice now and then just to get a response even if its a not my type sorry!

never contact any ladies again once im told. other than to say that's ok and thank you for the reply.

manners don't cost anything.

guess its the gent in me lol

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

you could look up the hundreds of threads that have asked this question and find the answers there , but in my opinion , its nothing to do with decency not replying , no one is obliged to reply to any mail least of all one they didnt ask for in the first place .

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 10:34:29]

evesham

You're right, it's terrible bad manners and rife on this site so if it causes you such heartache maybe you'd better leave

Oh and before antone jumps on their high horse that was tongue in cheek

"but the ones that do fit my profile preferences it would be nice now and then just to get a response even if its a not my type sorry!"

They might fit YOUR preferences, but you might not fit theirs. Just one of those things I am afraid and something you need to get used to unless you want to be annoyed most the time you're on here.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"wy is it when you send a polite message they haven't the decency to just say something like thank you but not my type. manners cost nothing do they?

You're right, it's terrible bad manners and rife on this site so if it causes you such heartache maybe you'd better leave

Oh and before antone jumps on their high horse that was tongue in cheek "

lol

Move on to the next female.

wellingborough

hi big bum

yes i see your point but by the way i put my message it normally clear that im not one to be rude to you ladies, but i do understand what your saying.

some chaps are not big enough to accept they are not gods gift to all women a lol

"mm i must be the odd one out in that case.

im always polite and if its a compliment to someone that isn't in my age range or something i do normally say not expecting a reply just wanted to compliment on pics.

but the ones that do fit my profile preferences it would be nice now and then just to get a response even if its a not my type sorry!

never contact any ladies again once im told. other than to say that's ok and thank you for the reply.

guess its the gent in me lol"

Its not all about u tho is it!

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You are probably one of between 5 & 50 guys who have sent messages to a woman/couple in one day.

So lets say I get home from a long hard day at work and log in for a bit of light relief to 30 unsolicited messages - most outwith my criteria. You expect me to spend even 30 seconds per reply (remember, I didn't ask any of these guys to message me in the first place) that's 15 minutes of my precious evening, replying to guys who haven't bothered to read my profile. This site is supposed to be fun - not so if every day I have to do the above.

Would you feel any better about being rejected if you had an answer? Would it change anything? No, it wouldn't.

***Discalaimer - I'm not saying I receive 30 messages every day (sometimes I don't get one) but a lot of women & couples do.

tut tut no manners some ppl

Sadly some think a reply saying a polite " no thankyou " is an opening to further discussion

Makes one wonder if in a club situation and a "no thankyou " was ignored , would they then keep pestering ......probably end up being asked to leave the premises , yet behind a keyboard they ( some ) think they are untouchable I guess

Kent

"hi big bum

yes i see your point but by the way i put my message it normally clear that im not one to be rude to you ladies, but i do understand what your saying.

some chaps are not big enough to accept they are not gods gift to all women a lol"

Sorry who was this message for?

Don't take it personally

I replied to a message just yesterday saying 'no thanks'. He then sent a further 3 messages trying to get me to change my mind. I had to block him in the end. This is one reason why I sometimes simply do not answer messages from people I have no interest in meeting.

This happens to me too. I prefer not to block but the fact they can't respect my choices means I was right to turn them down."

I block them as I find that they will try to contact me again weeks down the line in the hope I will have forgotten. It means they can't pester me any more.

I've never felt compelled to try to change someone's mind or abuse them for saying no thanks. I usually send them a polite message thanking them for their reply and wish them the best of luck.

I can't understand why anyone would give someone abuse for saying no. It's probably the single most important word in a swingers vocabulary...

By *amdenfunMan  over a year ago

London

Isn't it more upsetting to receive a "you're not my type", or some other excuse, than no reply? With the latter you can make believe they just missed your message as opposed to having to accept you're not what they're looking for.

I was once a single male on here, and that's the way I saw it. So I'm not in the habit of finding something nice or polite to say to people I'm not interested in (though I will sometimes say something, if something comes to mind - though as people have said, that normally results in annoying replies).

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Yeah, yeah...they all say that!

I have on my profile I don't respond to anyone outwith my criteria. I always read the profile before the message. One such man messaged me, when I saw he was married, bi and couldn't accommodate, I deleted his message.

He then started a thread like yours about being polite, always reading profiles...yeah...right!

As someone pointed out on a similar post yesterday, people should read the FAQs at the bottom of the page!

"hi big bum

some chaps are not big enough to accept they are not gods gift to all women a lol"

How does someone know the good from the bad when replying?

And tbh the fact u have come on here questioning why noone aknowledges your messages says u must think ur so great u deserve a reply??

wellingborough

ok girls thank you for your in put, do realise you get a lot of stick from chaps that about take no as an answer.

and yes i will have to get used to the lack of communication between members. about remember who said i should just leave don't worry did get the joke. . . CHEEKY! lol

"It depends on the message. If the guy hasn't bothered to read my profile, I can't be bothered to reply. If he has I do try to reply but when I do 9 times out of 10 they try and persuade me to change my mind. 'No' seems to be a difficult word to understand on here sometimes.

I struggle to understand why people would prefer a 'no' message to no reply. Same result isn't it?"

I don't think I could make my prof any clearer and there for Don't bother replying if they can't be bothered to read it

But people don't know that you won't contact them again.

Even when I have not replied to a message I can often get a follow up one after I have read it saying they noticed I was online/read their message and were they going to get a response.

It is a total pain in the arse sometimes. I just want to pop on and off on occasion. Just browse, chat to friends, etc, I don't need to be explaining myself over and over and over after a long day at work.

I reckon its much like searching for a job, in the sense if your cv isnt what the company want your not going to get a call back or inter_iew.

To be fair, when I first started on here I used to take non replying personally, but on one of my meets the lady i met showed me how many messages she had got sent in just a morning and it was in the hundreds. To be on here you just need to have good bouncebackability skills i guess.

no reply = their not interested, move on and enjoy the friends you make

"

aaaaw you sound so loveleeee, I hope when I grow up I get to marry someone just like you

It's Sunday, a day of rest

But as this is a subject close to my heart!:

1/ Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the FAQ

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#noreply

2/ Do you answer every piece of unsolicited junk mail you receive through your letterbox or inbox, with a no thanks?

3/ A no reply is your answer - a polite way of saying not interested.

4/ Don't let it bother you, plenty more people on here, so just move on to the next!

5/ People can and will do what they choose to do with their accounts!

6/ They might think it is rude of you to message when/if you don't match their requirements.

7/ What is the point in messaging back and saying no thanks, for that person to not take the rejection well, get shirty or continue a conversation which clearly will go nowhere!

Good luck for the future!

London

"no reply = their not interested, move on and enjoy the friends you make "

Yes, it really IS that simple!

Kent

"hi big bum

Sorry saw the name at the top. Problem is a lot of blokes come across all lovely till you say no. So it's just easier to ignore.

Well said, in my opinion its just rude but it will never change

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

"It depends on the message. If the guy hasn't bothered to read my profile, I can't be bothered to reply. If he has I do try to reply but when I do 9 times out of 10 they try and persuade me to change my mind. 'No' seems to be a difficult word to understand on here sometimes.

I struggle to understand why people would prefer a 'no' message to no reply. Same result isn't it?"

"wy is it when you send a polite message they haven't the decency to just say something like thank you but not my type. manners cost nothing do they?

Well said, in my opinion its just rude but it will never change"

have u read the replies to this thread

wellingborough

"hi big bum

some chaps are not big enough to accept they are not gods gift to all women a lol

How does someone know the good from the bad when replying?

And tbh the fact u have come on here questioning why noone aknowledges your messages says u must think ur so great u deserve a reply??"

hell no i know im not that great! not that conceited sweetheart.

i don't expect a reply from any of you if im honest, was just saying it would be nice to get some response some times

Uv obviously stereo typed me and we have never spoken, or you wouldn't pass judgment on me in that way.

Well said, in my opinion its just rude but it will never change"

Maybe you should also read the FAQ's of the site

Never really had a problem if someone doesn't reply to me. You say manners cost nothing, but sadly time does. If people get a lot of messages, it can take a lot of time to respond to all of them. People who use this site have jobs, families, friends, and a life off this site and shouldnt have to spend so much time responding to loads of people who are of no interest to them.

Sure, I appreciate it if someone does respond with a no thanks, but it doesnt feel all that nicer than if they had just ignored the message.

I'm happy to just get messages from the ones that are interested, and those that arent can feel free to ignore me if they want.

Some I don't even open and read

Especially the Hi ...

Fancy a fuck tonight?

I love to wank over your pics

I'm on my mobile most of the time and prefer to spend time in the Forums

"... and we have never spoken, or you wouldn't pass judgment on me in that way."

I must have misunderstood your first post Dave, I actually thought you were accusing ladies you've never spoken with of being bad-mannered and lacking decency.

Did I get that wrong Dave?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you are getting replies now so always a positive if you look for one

onwards and upwards

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Only us ( SINGLE MEN) moan about th eno reply to messages....

Time to stop sending random messages then

"... and we have never spoken, or you wouldn't pass judgment on me in that way.

I must have misunderstood your first post Dave, I actually thought you were accusing ladies you've never spoken with of being bad-mannered and lacking decency.

Did I get that wrong Dave? "

"Only us ( SINGLE MEN) moan about th eno reply to messages....

Time to stop sending random messages then"

wellingborough

"you are getting replies now so always a positive if you look for one

onwards and upwards"

well that true thanks buddy gimme point.

though i think some one on here is already baiting for my blood cause im married

Surely it should be common sense that if women are getting loads of messages, a first impression is crucial.

People are going to make assumptions about the kind of person you are based on your profile and the content and phrasing of your message. Thats how it works.

Your profile says your married but gives no other info. Most will jump to the conclusion that you are cheating without consent. If that is not the case, state it in your profile. If it is the case, dont get upset if peoples assumptions about you are true

"you are getting replies now so always a positive if you look for one

onwards and upwards

well that true thanks buddy gimme point.

though i think some one on here is already baiting for my blood cause im married "

I'm really not mate, I dunno a thing about your marraige - I'm just saying, nobody likes having assumptions made about them and being judged based on other peoples ideas of what's acceptable,

So stop doing it to the ladies who choose not to reply It's really not that important in the scheme of things is it?

evesham

All you moaning guys out there, do an experiment. Open up a single fem profile, you can even put 'this is a fake profile to test a theory, it's run by a guy' on it and have no pictures and see how many messages you get then decide if its still classed as rude nit to reply.

I know someone who did this and had tonnes of messages sent to him

wellingborough

ok guys i see this has turned into a witch hunt cause im married!

not to worry conversation is turning nasty but thank you for your replies all the same.

"All you moaning guys out there, do an experiment. Open up a single fem profile, you can even put 'this is a fake profile to test a theory, it's run by a guy' on it and have no pictures and see how many messages you get then decide if its still classed as rude nit to reply.

I know someone who did this and had tonnes of messages sent to him "

haha

By *obandruthCouple  over a year ago

wolverhampton

we always reply politness is free

By *teve oneilMan  over a year ago

manchester

Just rude ignorant women mate ..full of then on here.

"Just rude ignorant women mate ..full of then on here."

Just like a lot of the men I get messages from.

evesham

"ok guys i see this has turned into a witch hunt cause im married!

not to worry conversation is turning nasty but thank you for your replies all the same."

You think that was nasty???? Lol

evesham

Leave then

You've obviously never seen a single girls inbox on here lol then you might understand why they dont have time to be polite!!!!!!!

"You've obviously never seen a single girls inbox on here lol then you might understand why they dont have time to be polite!!!!!!!"

It's been a while since anyones seen my 'inbox'

Kent

"Never really had a problem if someone doesn't reply to me. You say manners cost nothing, but sadly time does. If people get a lot of messages, it can take a lot of time to respond to all of them. People who use this site have jobs, families, friends, and a life off this site and shouldnt have to spend so much time responding to loads of people who are of no interest to them.

Sure, I appreciate it if someone does respond with a no thanks, but it doesnt feel all that nicer than if they had just ignored the message.

I'm happy to just get messages from the ones that are interested, and those that arent can feel free to ignore me if they want."

Bloody hell, it's a miracle!! Not that the rest of the moaners on the thread will pay any attention to what you've typed but well done!!! Lol xx

Bristol

Funny isn't it how one single comment can earn someone an instant block....

Oh and for the record - I've sent messages to both single men and couples and not received a reply. So it's not just women that do it.

wellingborough

"Just rude ignorant women mate ..full of then on here.

Oh and for the record - I've sent messages to both single men and couples and not received a reply. So it's not just women that do it. "

do take it Uv blocked me by the way? not that i have contacted you lol

By *orny1103Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Unfortunately there are some men on here who start taking it to heart, if they see their message read, then deleted, without a reply, and i have heard many stories of men becoming abusive if they get a polite 'thanks but no thanks'.

It used to bother me, not getting a reply, but now i just accept it as part of being on here.

"You've obviously never seen a single girls inbox on here lol then you might understand why they dont have time to be polite!!!!!!!

It's been a while since anyones seen my 'inbox' "

Sorry just spat my coffee everywhere lol

Well that is certainly one sure fire way to not get any interest from females isn't it!

Bristol

Oh and for the record - I've sent messages to both single men and couples and not received a reply. So it's not just women that do it.

do take it Uv blocked me by the way? not that i have contacted you lol"

Why would you think i'd blocked you. Look at my post again. Is anything you've written quoted on my post?

You have a bit of a complex I think!

Oh and for the record - I've sent messages to both single men and couples and not received a reply. So it's not just women that do it. "

And poor spelling shocker lol

London

"You've obviously never seen a single girls inbox on here lol then you might understand why they dont have time to be polite!!!!!!!"

I don't think that's always the reason. I don't get hundreds, never have. I get about 10 a week. I've not replied to a new message this year.

Why? Because I'm looking for a specific type of playmate and my profile states I won't respond to anyone outwith what I'm looking for...and I don't!

If people can't read...oh...well!

We always try to reply to all messages, however there are times especially when we have been in the chatrooms when we get a great deal of messages from singles and couples that quite clearly have not even looked at our profile. We use our time to answer messages from people that have read our profile and if we have time we get back to the others.

wellingborough

not to worry conversation is turning nasty but thank you for your replies all the same.

You think that was nasty???? Lol"

well was nasty to me, considering the thread was about being polite enough to say no to the morals of being a married man!

have i tried to trick anyone by putting im single. . .no !

do i contact ladies that say no married or attached men. . .no !

thought this was a swinging site not massage guidance site !

wellingborough

ladies i now understand that in most cases its the amount of mail you must receive that makes it impossible to even say thank you to a compliment or just a simple no.

i didn't intend to be rude by asking about manners, i maybe could of put what i said better.

well was nasty to me, considering the thread was about being polite enough to say no to the morals of being a married man!

"

You are on here as a married man playing away from home. Just because this is a swinging site it doesnt mean that no one is allowed to have an opinion or _iews. This is a forum and freedom of speach is allowed.

I was going to reply to this thread - but having read it all before a hundred times I really can't be arsed!!

Ooh - sounds like a lot if folks inboxes I reckon!!

"I was going to reply to this thread - but having read it all before a hundred times I really can't be arsed!!

Ooh - sounds like a lot if folks inboxes I reckon!! "

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

When i first started on here, i didnt have any blocks up so got a few messages from men and tvs. I wasnt interested, and they would know this if they read my profile, but as most were polite and complimentary i tried to give a nice 'thanks but no thanks'. i found 2 things.

1) if i ignored the message, i never heard from them again

2) if i gave a polite no thanks, i got multiple messages trying to persuade me, and even offering money to meet them until i blocked them.

spoken to a few women on here who have had the same experience. Thats why many wont respond to a message they arent interested in, even if the initial post was polite

We nearly always reply unless its a cut and paste message detailing some wild fantasy that does not fot pur preferences or less than a sentence like "lovely tits" then why should we bother making the effort if its clearly not been made for us?

I agree on the manners part if its relevant to the message received.

Bristol

And poor spelling shocker lol"

I have NEVER blocked anyone for poor spelling. Just bad attitudes.

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

Mate the women on here get hounded by singles and couples, for most it is probably impossible for them to reply to every message, half the time it seems people will look at pictures and request a meet with out even looking at preferences let alone actually reading the whole profile, Now that is RUDE. It may not be your fault and it definitely is not mine but the majority have simple tainted the pool for the rest of us and polite non pushy easy going guys who take the time to read and respect peoples profiles and preferences, we are the minority so the action taken by people on here is understandable, are we not all here for fun? Why should it then become hard work for them?

As for no reply to a compliment, if you liked them enough to comment a hundred me before you as done so, how many times does it take before againit becomes a chore to say "thanks" add to that people will use the acknowledgment of the compliment as an opening to then go on messaging the woman.

So to end it all mate if you do not get a reply, yes it can be frustrating but that is life and good luck to the person who didn't reply, if you do and it is a no thank you either leave them alone or thank them for acknowledging your message and then leave them alone, eventually you will get the reply you want just be patient, polite and above all laid back, just go with the flow these things all have a way of working out in the end.

wellingborough

"Mate the women on here get hounded by singles and couples, for most it is probably impossible for them to reply to every message, half the time it seems people will look at pictures and request a meet with out even looking at preferences let alone actually reading the whole profile, Now that is RUDE. It may not be your fault and it definitely is not mine but the majority have simple tainted the pool for the rest of us and polite non pushy easy going guys who take the time to read and respect peoples profiles and preferences, we are the minority so the action taken by people on here is understandable, are we not all here for fun? Why should it then become hard work for them?

As for no reply to a compliment, if you liked them enough to comment a hundred me before you as done so, how many times does it take before againit becomes a chore to say "thanks" add to that people will use the acknowledgment of the compliment as an opening to then go on messaging the woman.

So to end it all mate if you do not get a reply, yes it can be frustrating but that is life and good luck to the person who didn't reply, if you do and it is a no thank you either leave them alone or thank them for acknowledging your message and then leave them alone, eventually you will get the reply you want just be patient, polite and above all laid back, just go with the flow these things all have a way of working out in the end."

the last part of that Uv just said it what i do.

i don't hound the women on here if they do reply with a thank you. my response is your welcome, and if they don't reply or start a conversation then i leave them alone.

im well aware some chaps will see the response an excuse to keep messing then, but we are the minority in that instant.

And poor spelling shocker lol

I have NEVER blocked anyone for poor spelling. Just bad attitudes. "

Really? it's practically a criminal offence in my book lol

We get lots of messages off men even though our profile doesn't state we are looking for them , it gets boring keep replying saying that we not looking for men. And when we do most of the time we get a reply saying they thought they would just try anyway !! So now we don't reply at all. Effectively it's a game of numbers you won't appeal to every so If you send out enough messages you will find someone you appeal to eventually your in essence cold calling. Are you polite to every telephone cold caller or do you just put the phone down ?

I think we have up to 10 guys that message us regular and some daily. As soon as I switch on they message. If I reply they message again. Then there's messages from guys who match our profile, possibly the odd couple. Then the vast messages we get are from people who don't fit our criteria at all.

Currently we have 200 unread messages and we do answer the majority of messages we receive.

wellingborough

"We get lots of messages off men even though our profile doesn't state we are looking for them , it gets boring keep replying saying that we not looking for men. And when we do most of the time we get a reply saying they thought they would just try anyway !! So now we don't reply at all. Effectively it's a game of numbers you won't appeal to every so If you send out enough

messages you will find someone you appeal to eventually your in essence cold calling. Are you polite to every telephone cold caller or do you just put the phone down ? "

if and when i send a message to ladies, i always first check the age setting and read the profile. only then do i send a message. i think its been established that you get far too many messages to respond to every one.

i do now accept that side of the debate.

wellingborough

But people don't know that you won't contact them again.

Even when I have not replied to a message I can often get a follow up one after I have read it saying they noticed I was online/read their message and were they going to get a response.

It is a total pain in the arse sometimes. I just want to pop on and off on occasion. Just browse, chat to friends, etc, I don't need to be explaining myself over and over and over after a long day at work."

maybe this site should put in an off line button so youcan talk in peace and not be bothered by others ?

It's not the People like yourself that cause the problems it's the serial messagers who ruin it for the rest !

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

I have got to say, i think we must be very lucky on this site, if a single bloke contacts us, we just send thanks, but no thanks, and we have never had any of them pester us with other messages after that, hence the reason i do answer them. Maybe i have just been lucky with the type of men, but i find the single guys on here pretty decent on a whole

wellingborough

I struggle to understand why people would prefer a 'no' message to no reply. Same result isn't it? "

see your my best example of having respect for others, you May not have noticed but i did look and read your profile.

after reading it i read you didn't knowingly meet married or attached men.

so iv respected that and didn't try to contact you!. . . .o hell maybe i have now iv spoken too you! lol

"I have got to say, i think we must be very lucky on this site, if a single bloke contacts us, we just send thanks, but no thanks, and we have never had any of them pester us with other messages after that, hence the reason i do answer them. Maybe i have just been lucky with the type of men, but i find the single guys on here pretty decent on a whole "

Same here - the rudest responses to 'no thanks' have been from couples.

wellingborough

You are on here as a married man playing away from home. Just because this is a swinging site it doesnt mean that no one is allowed to have an opinion or _iews. This is a forum and freedom of speach is allowed."

granted you are allowed your _iews and speech , but correct me if im wrong but the original subject was manners not my marital status or wy im on here !

"after reading it i read you didn't knowingly meet married or attached men.

so iv respected that and didn't try to contact you!. . . .o hell maybe i have now iv spoken too you! lol"

Did you also read the bit that says 'interesting message with face pic attached'? Because if you did you are in the 10% who do. I don't think that my requirements are difficult. Its not even a long profile. But I can guarantee at least twice a day there will be a message saying 'u free tonight?', with no pic attached, from someone 200 miles away. Is it rude not to reply to those people?

Its just rude not to reply to a nice polite message you have received . End of

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Have got to be honest, the rudest message i ever got from anyone was a couple, i find singles to be mainly respectful and non pushy, but as i said we may have just been lucky.

wellingborough

"You've obviously never seen a single girls inbox on here lol then you might understand why they dont have time to be polite!!!!!!!

I don't think that's always the reason. I don't get hundreds, never have. I get about 10 a week. I've not replied to a new message this year.

Why? Because I'm looking for a specific type of playmate and my profile states I won't respond to anyone outwith what I'm looking for...and I don't!

If people can't read...oh...well! "

hi I've not got a problem with that what Uv just said as you pointed out Uv stated on your profile you won't contact them if not what your looking for.

and if i had read that it wouldn't have bothered me in the slightest if you had just deleted a message.

wellingborough

"It's not the People like yourself that cause the problems it's the serial messagers who ruin it for the rest ! "

i will take that as a compliment thank you sweetie

"Its just rude not to reply to a nice polite message you have received . End of "

wow even after everything everyone has said..

so its acceptable to get a barrage of abuse in saying no thanks.. right

"Have got to be honest, the rudest message i ever got from anyone was a couple, i find singles to be mainly respectful and non pushy, but as i said we may have just been lucky."

Some couples replies are just vile , they think they can just click their fingers and we will come running . They just assume we are all desperate for sex which is so not true.

wellingborough

"Its just rude not to reply to a nice polite message you have received . End of "

have to admit i can see their point, about answer every message, and not all on here thin or do the same as i would and respect what they say first time.

wellingborough

"after reading it i read you didn't knowingly meet married or attached men.

so iv respected that and didn't try to contact you!. . . .o hell maybe i have now iv spoken too you! lol

Did you also read the bit that says 'interesting message with face pic attached'? Because if you did you are in the 10% who do. I don't think that my requirements are difficult. Its not even a long profile. But I can guarantee at least twice a day there will be a message saying 'u free tonight?', with no pic attached, from someone 200 miles away. Is it rude not to reply to those people?"

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Have got to be honest, the rudest message i ever got from anyone was a couple, i find singles to be mainly respectful and non pushy, but as i said we may have just been lucky.

Some couples replies are just vile , they think they can just click their fingers and we will come running . They just assume we are all desperate for sex which is so not true.

im begining to see why u have no verifications.. "

He does, but has used the site function not to show them!

"Have got to be honest, the rudest message i ever got from anyone was a couple, i find singles to be mainly respectful and non pushy, but as i said we may have just been lucky.

im begining to see why u have no verifications..

He does, but has used the site function not to show them! "

oh its right down at the bottom.. either not show them or the person has left who verified him..

wellingborough

im begining to see why u have no verifications.. "

was that aimed at me ?

i do have two as a mater of fact. one lady that im still in contact with has a new partner, and the other is on my profile if you care to look!

Don't take it personally

Tayside

oh its right down at the bottom.. either not show them or the person has left who verified him.. "

Why would it matter which one it was?

And the "Green Tick" at the top gives it away too!

wellingborough

was that aimed at me ?

i do have two as a mater of fact. one lady that im still in contact with has a new partner, and the other is on my profile if you care to look!"

oops sorry didn't see the whole message on my phone screen do apologise

was that aimed at me ?

i do have two as a mater of fact. one lady that im still in contact with has a new partner, and the other is on my profile if you care to look!"

no it wasnt aimed at u

oh its right down at the bottom.. either not show them or the person has left who verified him..

Why would it matter which one it was?

And the "Green Tick" at the top gives it away too! "

awww ok the green tick..

just find it hard to believe someone with such a bad attitude can get a meet.. but then a webcam can verify..

I'm sure your parents taught you SOME manners! Like,eg.Yes, please, or No, thank you.There, you have done your part, you can feel good about it, and if they keep bugging you, just block them!!! It is sad that people can't take no for an answer, but don't put yorself at thier level by being rude as they are by not sending a reply.

mixed feeling about this , we think it is rude not to reply and do mainly reply to all messages, but we do get a lot of messages from guys askin for meets and we clearly have no guys on our profile and no friend invites too, but we do still get lots of them, guys pls read ALL of profile not just the pics, also we have had responce from our no thanks message askin for a reason or second chance ect ect, will say not all guys tho

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"

aaaaw you sound so loveleeee, I hope when I grow up I get to marry someone just like you

i'd be careful cos he is already married.. so obv doesnt respect his wife much or a gent towards her

see Uv done it again and judged me without having the manners to ask me anything first before you label me as the cheating husband.

don't worry in used to abuse but not going to be rude. just don't judge people before you take the time to talk too then please. i don't !"

Damn, you sure you did not run over a cat?

also we have sent messages to cples where we have similar intrests and received no reply, so maybe an allround thing

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Some I don't even open and read

Especially the Hi ...

Fancy a fuck tonight?

I love to wank over your pics

I'm on my mobile most of the time and prefer to spend time in the Forums

"

I always start my messages with hi, then get confused with the rest of the message.(Blame it on blood rushing to another part of my anatomy).

But I always get a polite reply.

Why is whatever post is put up on the forums, people always go on about spelling Jesus

"I'm sure your parents taught you SOME manners! Like,eg.Yes, please, or No, thank you.There, you have done your part, you can feel good about it, and if they keep bugging you, just block them!!! It is sad that people can't take no for an answer, but don't put yorself at thier level by being rude as they are by not sending a reply."

wont stop the abusive replies tho.. why should anyone have to put up with abuse?

oh lets not forget the threads started about why do woman block so much..

ur damned if u do and damned if u dont!

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"ok girls thank you for your in put, do realise you get a lot of stick from chaps that about take no as an answer.

and yes i will have to get used to the lack of communication between members. about remember who said i should just leave don't worry did get the joke. . . CHEEKY! lol "

you have to remember that the fact you are married will mean alot wont reply.. Goes with the territory of being married.

At least you are honest. But alot will read and delete once they see that.

You are on here as a married man playing away from home. Just because this is a swinging site it doesnt mean that no one is allowed to have an opinion or _iews. This is a forum and freedom of speach is allowed.

granted you are allowed your _iews and speech , but correct me if im wrong but the original subject was manners not my marital status or wy im on here !"

It come with the territory i'm afraid, one thing leads to another sometimes especially on here

"Its just rude not to reply to a nice polite message you have received . End of

so its acceptable to get a barrage of abuse in saying no thanks.. right "

I don't do that though never have a never will , I treat people with respect , I have manners .

evesham

is dmading that everyone performs to your requirements sowing you have manners?

evesham

demanding

I ain't bothered really just my opinion .

Kent

I don't do that though never have a never will , I treat people with respect , I have manners . "

You may well have manners but lots dont. And seeing as we don't have the luxury of being able to differentiate till its too late it's less hassle to just ignore.

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 17:59:06]

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 18:00:10]

I don't do that though never have a never will , I treat people with respect , I have manners .

You may well have manners but lots dont. And seeing as we don't have the luxury of being able to differentiate till its too late it's less hassle to just ignore. "

Can understand that , if I get abuse though I just block the numptys

I apologise if I repeat what others have said, but there were too many responses to read, so I confess that i skipped to the end :P

I still sigh deeply when I see yet another single guy asking the same tired old question of "oh why can people not reply?"

If you were a single female using this site, or hell, a m/f couple for that matter, you'd know the pain in the ass messages we get every single day.

Here is an insight into my check of fab:

- Delete all winks. No point going through them because usually the person isn't right for me, hence why they winked instead of messaged.

- Scan across messages. Any without a pic attached get deleted without being read. No pic, no contact. What's the point?

- Check pics of other messages. Delete those that don't look anything like my described taste.

- Those who are left, check profile before even reading message. If profile contains little info/is crude/has something I don't like, then delete message without reading.

- Finally read the leftover messages. Delete those which start with "Hey sexy, wanna fuck?" or something like that.

DO you know what I'm left with 6 days out of 7? NO messages left!!

Yes, that is very true. Out of around 30 a day, I get probably around (as an approximation) 2 or 3 a week that fit the criteria on my profile and sound interesting to talk to.

Now, you tell me, should I be expected to reply to say thanks but no thanks to ALL the other timewasting messages sent by people who didn't bother to read my profile or read it and ignored my requested preferences? You say yes?

Ok, let's walk through that eh?

- Reply to say no thank you to the 29 out of 30 messages I've had today.

- Log back on later to find 29 responses by said people asking WHY am I not interested.

- Or, worse than that, find 10 or so replies calling me a fat whore or some such insult because I wasn't interested in them.

So, my decision after all this faffing around?

Never reply to say no thank you and block those that blatantly ignore my criteria so they can't message me again and pester me.

That was an insight into my life on fab. I hope you can now see why most of us don't reply to say no thank you.

Kent

You may well have manners but lots dont. And seeing as we don't have the luxury of being able to differentiate till its too late it's less hassle to just ignore.

Can understand that , if I get abuse though I just block the numptys"

Indeed but when it happens over and over (and it has for me) it ruins the whole fab thing. It's meant to be fun on here. Not me getting pissed off at blokes who've told me 'I wouldn't want to meet you anyway you're fat' 'you're up your own arse' 'your only on here coz you can't get laid in real life' etc. spoils it for me so I just delete, I've even put in my profile that I'm sorry I won't reply to all and why. X

Can understand that , if I get abuse though I just block the numptys"

it isnt about manners and it isnt about u.. accept that people have explained how things happen and want to protect themselves from the troubles.. its less hassle to ignore.. simple fact and nothing to do with u personally

wellingborough

"ok girls thank you for your in put, do realise you get a lot of stick from chaps that about take no as an answer.

and yes i will have to get used to the lack of communication between members. about remember who said i should just leave don't worry did get the joke. . . CHEEKY! lol

hey that's fine by me if they just delete cause iv said Im married, if they havn't

said on profile no married men im not to know am i?. but if they have said i wouldn't contact them anyway .

you have to remember that the fact you are married will mean alot wont reply.. Goes with the territory of being married.

At least you are honest. But alot will read and delete once they see that.

"

London

"

But I always get a polite reply. "

Hmmm...can't imagine why you'd always get a reply!

Mine only has messages from friends in it or those I've messaged but that's coz I've used filters lol it doesn't have to be so dramatic. If folk stopped worrying about who replied and who didn't and folk stopped worrying about whether people did or didn't read their profile they'd spend less time getting irate about nothing and I suspect, have a lot more fun

Mine only has messages from friends in it or those I've messaged but that's coz I've used filters lol it doesn't have to be so dramatic. If folk stopped worrying about who replied and who didn't and folk stopped worrying about whether people did or didn't read their profile they'd spend less time getting irate about nothing and I suspect, have a lot more fun "

My reply

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

To me it depends who has contacted who first. If i contact a couple or woman first, then i dont automatically expect a reply, as i know some get hundreds of messages a day. But if a couple or woman contacts me first, i expect them to at least have the decency to answer back any reply i send them, even if it's a no thanks.

Same here and I don't expect everyone to reply! None of us are everyone's cup of tea

they dont reply because they arent interested

"they dont reply because they arent interested"

It really is as uncomplicated as that

I don't reply to all. Faceless unfilled profiles I delete straight away, as for guys I'm not interested or attracted too I occasionally message back. Fed up of guys wanting to know why I say no thankyou, or several messages tryin to persuade me it would be worth it. NO is NO. Take it like a man and move on !!!!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Can I just point out that u v is short for ultra-violet and y o u ' v e is short for you have.

Thank you

If there was as much energy and thought put into messages as there is in the gripes about not replying then I'm sure more of us would reply. We don't reply if we don't feel like it, our choice, deal with it and move on!!

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Strangely enough most reply when I've struck up a convo with them. Guess it's not just who, but how as well...

Hope you better your stats soon OP, good luck to ya

Wolf

By *ombowieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't take it personally

This happens to me too. I prefer not to block but the fact they can't respect my choices means I was right to turn them down."

do ppl know when there blocked ?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

i'd not reply to a message from you for a number of reasons, Z

Don't take it personally"

This...

[Removed by poster at 17/02/13 19:43:49]

another guy moaning about messages!surely if u dont get a reply it means no!!sum women get swamped with messages cant reply to them all!!!!

Tayside

"...

do ppl know when there blocked ? "

Yes

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Don't take it personally

This... "

It's definitely far better not to be asked to list the reasons for your justifications why not and certainly good manners if those rejected never ask the reasons why...

Wolf

dont send many these days and prefer to let those that may be interested find me. just make sure ur pro has all the info in it for those ur trying to attract

if i send a message its a greet, followed by what im looking for/into and ending with if theres any interest get back to me

takes a minute and the balls in their court then

dont pour everything into every msg you send. just keep it simple and to a point

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i dont see no replie as a matter of manners but of personal choice . do i respond to every sales call ,peice of junk mail ,junk email or every message i get on here ??? nope ,for the numerous reasons listed above ! if someone wants to respond to every mail on here then fine ,if not then equally fine ! its that persons way of managing their account . what id personally see as ill mannered is anyone dictating what others should do or feeling they have a devine right to get a response because they chosen to mail a person .

when ive sent a message and never recieved a replie ,then take i it the person has no interest in me . silence is a more powerful replie than words ever are .

if I tried to rely to all the "no thanks " people on here id be here all day doing it, the amount of messages u get are rediculous so trying to reply to all of them is impossible so not rude at all just logic really

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You think that was nasty???? Lol"

I did yes, and against rules as the man hasn't asked for people to discuss his profile.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Got no problem at all with people not replying to messages...it is curious how many people find the time to say the same thing in this topic every time it gets posted, though!

if i get one liners i dont reply such as "Hi" or "How are you" otherwise i do reply xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As normal a single male starting a thread gets told what he should be doing and then having his profile dissected for daring to speak.

To the OP....there are some people who answer mails and there are lots of people who don't.

If you accept that you won't get an answer from everyone it will be more enjoyabloe for you on the site.