FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it cos am new

Is it cos am new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jus joined and am pleased wit the amount of profiles I have seen. Is there any tips so i dnt fuck up if I really like a profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Well, with the risk of being called ancient...... it may be an idea to write in a way that others can read ( tried to read your profile and gave up) lol

sorry, just thought it may help x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Jus joined and am pleased wit the amount of profiles I have seen. Is there any tips so i dnt fuck up if I really like a profile. "

Type correctly using proper English. Words like 'wit', 'ur', dnt' will just alienate you from the majority.

They are fine to type to your mates when your texting, but this is a swingers site and the majority of us like good grammar and maturity.

"Well, with the risk of being called ancient...... it may be an idea to write in a way that others can read ( tried to read your profile and gave up) lol

sorry, just thought it may help x "

Was hard going to say the least, most people do mot like text speak.

Chloe xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Jus joined and am pleased wit the amount of profiles I have seen. Is there any tips so i dnt fuck up if I really like a profile. "

No need to be quite so harsh about single guys....one might be willing to let you share his female fuckbuddy. The more open minded you are, the more

Possibilities you will get.

Yes, text speak is fine for texts but for your profile you want to sell yourself and concentrate on the positives. Using proper grammar and such helps because it's nicer to read, it flows better and it shows you are making an effort.

Good luck

Yeah make the woman cum first

"Jus joined and am pleased wit the amount of profiles I have seen. Is there any tips so i dnt fuck up if I really like a profile.

Yeah make the woman cum first"

That your rule of thumb mister wasp?

"Jus joined and am pleased wit the amount of profiles I have seen. Is there any tips so i dnt fuck up if I really like a profile.

Type correctly using proper English. Words like 'wit', 'ur', dnt' will just alienate you from the majority.

They are fine to type to your mates when your texting, but this is a swingers site and the majority of us like good grammar and maturity."

Here's how your profile should read:

"Please contact me only if you're interested, otherwise I know what I want and I will find you, if you're what I am looking for.....Anyway, happy swinging

NB: If you fab my pic and you're male, TV/TS, I will block you, I will however accept any contact if you're MF FF or F. No offence but thats just my preference.

---- FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE WITHOUT FEAR OF INFRINGING MY COPYRIGHT ---

That your rule of thumb mister wasp? "

Damn right it is.

Thats Mr Wasps tip of the day.

By *udereMan  over a year ago

haringey

Just had a peep really tempted to fab one of your pics for shits n giggles :- +1 on what most have said,the spelling oh lord the spelling!

Damn right it is.

Thats Mr Wasps tip of the day. "

When you coming round then?

Damn right it is.

When you coming round then? "

Umm.

When you free

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

They are fine to type to your mates when your texting, but this is a swingers site and the majority of us like good grammar and maturity.

"Please contact me only if you're interested, otherwise I know what I want and I will find you, if you're what I am looking for.....Anyway, happy swinging

NB: If you fab my pic and you're male, TV/TS, I will block you, I will however accept any contact if you're MF FF or F. No offence but thats just my preference.

---- FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE WITHOUT FEAR OF INFRINGING MY COPYRIGHT ---"

so u could read it and understand it so wheres the problem?

Damn right it is.

When you coming round then?

Umm.

When you free "

Lol I kid you're farrrrr!

Thanks for all the positive feedbacks I will try and improve

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks for all the positive feedbacks I will try and improve "

You still going to block guys who fab you?

---- FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE WITHOUT FEAR OF INFRINGING MY COPYRIGHT ---so u could read it and understand it so wheres the problem? "

I could make a sandwich filled with the excrement of a dead camel...doesn't mean I'd eat it

"Thanks for all the positive feedbacks I will try and improve

You still going to block guys who fab you? "

No I won't someone has shown me some sense

Damn right it is.

Thats Mr Wasps tip of the day. "

Do guys like to come just before getting fucked?

Yes they do.

"Yes they do."

I've always prefered to leave my orgasms for the latter end of play...but then i'm a tease!

...I love to be teased till the very last moment too..

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Thanks for all the positive feedbacks I will try and improve "

"I move a lot cos of my job but I certainly have time to shoot the load on you." - that bit is NOT an improvement! Things like that in a profile don't help! Good luck!

Here is our advice to everyone;

Tell other people what is in it for them not just what you want!

» Add a new message to this topic