FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > smokers ie. me.

smokers ie. me.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hellllooooo peeps. Something confuses me. It confused me slightly on our couples profile but as im trying out the single bi fem profile side of things im not sure what the score is.

I smoke so will obviously meet other smokers BUT if I get a wink or a hello from a couple that state they wont meet smokers are they relaxing their rules or what?

Do I reply by pointing it out? Do I think, oh they wont meet smokers but will meet me cos im a single bi fem or what?

Whats peoples thoughts on this? I do know smoking is a disgusting habit and I dont blame people for saying no but it does make me think shall I just delete message wink etc because I

smoke and they say no smokers? Isnt it a bit hypocritical?

Nico

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hellllooooo peeps. Something confuses me. It confused me slightly on our couples profile but as im trying out the single bi fem profile side of things im not sure what the score is.

I smoke so will obviously meet other smokers BUT if I get a wink or a hello from a couple that state they wont meet smokers are they relaxing their rules or what?

Do I reply by pointing it out? Do I think, oh they wont meet smokers but will meet me cos im a single bi fem or what?

Whats peoples thoughts on this? I do know smoking is a disgusting habit and I dont blame people for saying no but it does make me think shall I just delete message wink etc because I

Nico "

"Hellllooooo peeps. Something confuses me. It confused me slightly on our couples profile but as im trying out the single bi fem profile side of things im not sure what the score is.

Nico "

Just for info the pussy is mightier than the sword and i aint had a cig since the 11th of Jan both are really true statements

Just reply and ask if their profile is correct or are they just not being 100% honest.

Bit like being 100% straight but meeting TV/CDs as well as females and couples.

I am anti smoking but prepared to meet smokers on proviso they do not smoke in my presence especially at my place if i go to a smokers i will ask before if they oj not smoking while we at it. If the smokers not prepared to do it then its to me to make informed decision and if i go i do not then complain.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

I would send a polite message just to re confirm that you smoke just in case they missed it on your profile.

I have had a to do a similar thing tonight with a young couple who sent a lovely message to us but they have on their profile 18-35, now we are 10 years older so just asked them if they had missed that fact by too busy looking at the pics lol.

We've had this Afew times and age w times have pointed out that they say they won't meet smokers, the normal response is " it's ok it's more of a guideline" lol

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

if I get a wink I ignore it, they obviously haven't read our profile, if I get a message and they day in thier profile that they wont meet smokers I reply that I smoke and make sure they are comfortable before we get into a lengthy chat, most people say its not an issue?? im still confused by it?? xxxx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

you seem to be smoking a pipe shaped like a boob . where can i get one x

It happens to me all the time I reply stating I smoke and the response is

Its ok we will make a exception for you!

Well you won't be while playing will you ?

Best one yet is oh its ok we will bring mint lube

Fuck that, you don't put the effort in for a wink. Let them message you and then you can reply with 'but I thought you wont meet smokers?!'

Simples

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

"Fuck that, you don't put the effort in for a wink. Let them message you and then you can reply with 'but I thought you wont meet smokers?!'

Simples "

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

It often turns out they are smokers too but don't put it on their profile so as not to put people off.

"It often turns out they are smokers too but don't put it on their profile so as not to put people off. "

True dat but on the other end of the spectrum, I dont get why people treat smokers like Typhoid Mary's. You can't CATCH a smoking bug haha

By *lirty and dirtyCouple  over a year ago

ashford

Nico "

We get it all the time too. Usually say I will make an exception for you. Eh no you wont thanks anyway.

One night a local couple had a meet up saying looking for non smokers. They messaged us and asked if we were free. I said we were but they weren't looking for smokers. The reply I got was well we would prefer non smoker. So they obviously couldn't get a non smoker to meet them. I said no thanks and put them on my block list. If you don't want to meet smokers that's your choice BUT don't change your mind when its all you can get grrrr

I often see those that say they smoke, saying they wont meet smokers

I think they are scared i will nick their fags

"I often see those that say they smoke, saying they wont meet smokers

I think they are scared i will nick their fags "

Haha! Love this xx

See what u mean about, well we cant get what we want so u will have to do kind of thing. Think this is probably the case especially as im a lone bi fem. I dont really like that option on the profile as if u were in a club and end up playing with someone u wont say 'hang on, before I suck yr cock etc do u smoke cos I dont play with smokers?'

I think it should be removed as a preference and people can state it in profile if they prefer non smokers.

People seem too ready to drop that preference so they can get a shag.

I need to iron out my profile a bit and will probably put something in there so im not wondering if im a last resort! I do block people if I feel they havent read my profile ie soft swoppers so might just apply same rules.

Happy swinging and smoking guys!

N xx

"Fuck that, you don't put the effort in for a wink. Let them message you and then you can reply with 'but I thought you wont meet smokers?!'

Simples "

Very true! xx

"you seem to be smoking a pipe shaped like a boob . where can i get one x"

Lol xx

Our profile hidden at the moment but when it's not,

We smoke and if anyone messages or winks us that has "don't meet smokers" on there profile then we respond..

"Hi, thanks for the message but we wouldn't be what you are looking for as you don't meet smokers."

Then we block.

Always makes us think they wont meet smokers but as desperate for a meet they will this time I meen, they must prefer to not meet smokers to of had that there in the first place? does that make sense?

"We've had this Afew times and age w times have pointed out that they say they won't meet smokers, the normal response is " it's ok it's more of a guideline" lol "

What a nice post. mwah xxx

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"See what u mean about, well we cant get what we want so u will have to do kind of thing. Think this is probably the case especially as im a lone bi fem. I dont really like that option on the profile as if u were in a club and end up playing with someone u wont say 'hang on, before I suck yr cock etc do u smoke cos I dont play with smokers?'

"

Whilst you're at it why not remove the age preferences too? After all, by your analogy, you wouldn't say "hang on, before I suck your cock, how old are you"?

Can see where ur coming from really. I think its quite hard to judge age and I dont think d turn someone down that looked younger and was surprisingly older. And, I would agree it sounds hypocritical if I said I dont want to even speak to u if ur over 55 because I know if I like the look and sound of someone age is just a number.

I think after hearing what people have said, I will probably go with the u do know I smoke dont u route. I think i may reflect on my age preferences too which I must admit I cant remember what ive put!

Thanks for the advice guys x

"It often turns out they are smokers too but don't put it on their profile so as not to put people off. "

Yep , spot on - happens all the time

i think there should be a option to say "won't meet non smokers"

Surely you're not suggesting there are some dishonest people on here?

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"It often turns out they are smokers too but don't put it on their profile so as not to put people off.

Surely you're not suggesting there are some dishonest people on here? "

God no, perish the thought!

» Add a new message to this topic