FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > photos

photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stilll trying to decide what sort of photos from which angles etc I should take for my profile pics any suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That one that you have is shocking. Even if you like cock shots it really is a poor one

Yeah, I agree. Its not attractive. Look at other peoples profile and steal ideas.

N x

"That one that you have is shocking. Even if you like cock shots it really is a poor one"

Dont sit on the fence, tell us what you really think lol.

If you dont mind putting face pics up, I suggest you try that. If someone messages me,first thing they ask for is face pic. Good luck

"Yeah, I agree. Its not attractive. Look at other peoples profile and steal ideas.

N x "

quite agree with above comment. Take a few and pick the best.. good luck

ok thanks.

"That one that you have is shocking. Even if you like cock shots it really is a poor one

Dont sit on the fence, tell us what you really think lol.

If you dont mind putting face pics up, I suggest you try that. If someone messages me,first thing they ask for is face pic. Good luck "

Haha very good!!!!

Try and show a bit of class and style! Partialy clothed...suited and booted possibly shirtless.

NOt every lady wants to see a cock...B+W are popular too

ooh good idea. Thanks I like those suggestions

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"That one that you have is shocking. Even if you like cock shots it really is a poor one"

hahaha mr and mrs negative again.

Not following just Reading forums but your negativity continues to shine through well done you two lovely people.

Sheeeeeeeez break it to me gently. I was after encouragement and suggestions not brutal comments. Positive spin plz ie. (the one you have could be improved on for example .......)

Liverpool

"That one that you have is shocking. Even if you like cock shots it really is a poor one

Sheeeeeeeez break it to me gently. I was after encouragement and suggestions not brutal comments. Positive spin plz ie. (the one you have could be improved on for example .......)"

Totally agree.

Not following just Reading forums but your negativity continues to shine through well done you two lovely people. "

Not everything they put is negative... they have contributed positively to some of my posts and been complimetary to my profile! On forums people are entitled to their opinions be it - or +

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 14/02/13 20:43:07]

Liverpool

Op seems to think not nice either.

He asked for advice, not to be ripped to shreds.

If got nothing nice or constructive to say then better off to keep mouth shut as it looks like lyou are being arrogant and cocky, and trying to boost your own ego by putting others down.

"Op seems to think not nice either.

He asked for advice, not to be ripped to shreds.

If got nothing nice or constructive to say then better off to keep mouth shut as it looks like lyou are being arrogant and cocky, and trying to boost your own ego by putting others down. "

Will you four please stop! It's a fun site!!!!!!

Liverpool

I would never comment in a negative way about anyones pics honestly. I agree people that ask opinion leave themselves wide open but personally I wouldn't want to upset someone with negative comments. I'm sure you get a lot of people messaging you that you don't find attractive ? Us too, but I'd never tell them that.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

hoping not to be hung at dawn for this but .. really dont like your profile pic ! ..maybe a body or face pic might be better

"hoping not to be hung at dawn for this but .. really dont like your profile pic ! ..maybe a body or face pic might be better "

where as your profile pic is a good example as it is tasteful

TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!"

The ironic thing is, the OP asks for opinions and suggestions and the majority say how 'disliked' his current profile pic is...Yet he still hasn't changed it!...OP are you just after attention and to get people to view your profile, because if you really wanted to improve your pics, you would have removed your profile pic by now? .

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Not following just Reading forums but your negativity continues to shine through well done you two lovely people. "

cough

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

The ironic thing is, the OP asks for opinions and suggestions and the majority say how 'disliked' his current profile pic is...Yet he still hasn't changed it!...OP are you just after attention and to get people to view your profile, because if you really wanted to improve your pics, you would have removed your profile pic by now? ."

I only have 2 pics and the other judging by the comments made on this one would be much the same. I don't want to put up any old pic and think it's better to have a pic rather than no pic surely.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

The ironic thing is, the OP asks for opinions and suggestions and the majority say how 'disliked' his current profile pic is...Yet he still hasn't changed it!...OP are you just after attention and to get people to view your profile, because if you really wanted to improve your pics, you would have removed your profile pic by now? ."

There are only a few people commenting so it is hardly a true representation.

Even if advice is given it is't compulsory to act on it.

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

The ironic thing is, the OP asks for opinions and suggestions and the majority say how 'disliked' his current profile pic is...Yet he still hasn't changed it!...OP are you just after attention and to get people to view your profile, because if you really wanted to improve your pics, you would have removed your profile pic by now? .

I only have 2 pics and the other judging by the comments made on this one would be much the same. I don't want to put up any old pic and think it's better to have a pic rather than no pic surely.

"

Not if it is distateful to the majority of people you are trying to impress. Like me inviting you for dinner, then serving you a plate full of catfood because its all I have in the cupboard. Less, in your case, is more (until you get some better pics)

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Not following just Reading forums but your negativity continues to shine through well done you two lovely people.

Not everything they put is negative... they have contributed positively to some of my posts and been complimetary to my profile! On forums people are entitled to their opinions be it - or +

"

is that why ur known as tongue in groove which groove lol

[Removed by poster at 14/02/13 21:12:33]

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Even if advice is given it is't compulsory to act on it."

Sometimes, if you dont like the answers, you shouldn't ask the question.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, if you dont like the answers, you shouldn't ask the question."

You don't know what the answers are going to be until you ask the question!

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

"

Maybe better to explain that you are awaiting to have some tasteful photographs taken and as soon as you have, you will update your profile accordingly??...At least it would be honest and wouldn't being alienating people from your profile simply because of your current pics. (As your post suggests, they are not the best and you need better ones or you wouldn't be asking for suggestions?)

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

You don't know what the answers are going to be until you ask the question! "

Exactly!!...If you cant take a negative answer, dont ask the question. Why assume when asking a question everyone is going to reply in a positive manner?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, if you dont like the answers, you shouldn't ask the question."

Sometimes people don't address what is being said.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!...If you cant take a negative answer, dont ask the question. Why assume when asking a question everyone is going to reply in a positive manner?"

Thats not quite what you said, you said he hadn't done anything about the advice you and others had given. He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to.

Tayside

"...

Exactly!!...If you cant take a negative answer, dont ask the question. Why assume when asking a question everyone is going to reply in a positive manner?"

I wasn't agreeing with your post, it inferred that he knew what the answers would be before he asked the question!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Stilll trying to decide what sort of photos from which angles etc I should take for my profile pics any suggestions"

The one you have up isn't very flattering.

Maybe try a different angle for a cock pic and add some teasey pics for the others.

[Removed by poster at 14/02/13 21:23:58]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"[Removed by poster at 14/02/13 21:23:58]"

Opinions only get you banned from the forums if those opinions are said in a way that break rules.

Rather than make snide remarks at every chance about previous bans, maybe do as the rules ask and dispute any ban from the CONTACT button to Admin instead.

"...

Exactly!!...If you cant take a negative answer, dont ask the question. Why assume when asking a question everyone is going to reply in a positive manner?

I wasn't agreeing with your post, it inferred that he knew what the answers would be before he asked the question! "

I'm aware you wern't agreeing. I was simply strenuating my point in general. If you dont like or cant accept negative comments when asking a question or opinion....simply don't bother asking. Whats the point in asking for someones views, if you are only going to listen to answers you want hear?.

"...

I wasn't agreeing with your post, it inferred that he knew what the answers would be before he asked the question!

I'm aware you wern't agreeing. I was simply strenuating my point in general. If you dont like or cant accept negative comments when asking a question or opinion....simply don't bother asking. Whats the point in asking for someones views, if you are only going to listen to answers you want hear?. "

This thread has been closed by Tongue in Groove

"[Removed by poster at 14/02/13 21:23:58]

Opinions only get you banned from the forums if those opinions are said in a way that break rules.

Rather than make snide remarks at every chance about previous bans, maybe do as the rules ask and dispute any ban from the CONTACT button to Admin instead. "

...notice I removed my comment once i read it back?...like the rules sy..."i took a deep breath and walked away"

Tayside

"...

I'm aware you wern't agreeing. I was simply strenuating my point in general. If you dont like or cant accept negative comments when asking a question or opinion....simply don't bother asking. Whats the point in asking for someones views, if you are only going to listen to answers you want hear?. "

And you know he isn't listening to the negative comments how?

"...

I'm aware you wern't agreeing. I was simply strenuating my point in general. If you dont like or cant accept negative comments when asking a question or opinion....simply don't bother asking. Whats the point in asking for someones views, if you are only going to listen to answers you want hear?.

And you know he isn't listening to the negative comments how? "

Errrm....by the fact he still has the pic up!

"...

Errrm....by the fact he still has the pic up! "

Anyway, time to move on, no further comments from us on this thread now. All the best OP and hope you find what your looking for on here

Gawd! A simple post to ask for suggestions for profile pics has decended into a debate.

Thanks everyone . Phewwwwwwwwww!!!1

Tayside

"...

Errrm....by the fact he still has the pic up! "

I think he explained the reason why it is still up - as said above by someone else he doesn't need to accept yours or other people's opinions

Not a good angle OP. Use a pic that shows your best feature, and surely that is not it.

Good luck!

Beer belly and cock pic never good

thanks ladies

Thats a better one