FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Public flashing

Public flashing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys n girls help and advice / ideas need

We are kinda breaking out self back in to our naughty public behaviour and looking for daring slightly risky public flashing ideas or public exposure ideas

Any help would be amazing thanks x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

not many people know morse code

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

We are kinda breaking out self back in to our naughty public behaviour and looking for daring slightly risky public flashing ideas or public exposure ideas

"

We go down to our local river. You can see quite a distance ahead and behind so although you are in public it is very unlikely anyone will come across you (no pun intended)

x

There was a story on here about a girl that went shoe shopping with out pants on and when the guy was helping her with the shoe fitting she moved her legs a part a little . Xxx

Two Awsome ideas there as we live next to the canel n the show fitting sounds right up our street

Thanks guys x

"

"

Unless you can guarantee all the people your exposing yourself too won’t be freaked-out or offended,,,, you shouldn’t be doing it in public places…

It's bang out of order to risk the emotional wellbeing of unsuspecting members of the public just to get your own jollies...

Thats my take on it!!

soxy is right of course (as usual) but if you ever want to flash me guys i guarantee not to be offended!

btw nice motor, the mexico. yours?

thats me off down the river more often lol . which side lol

just get yasell out to the pubs and sit opposite ppl with no panties on

"thats me off down the river more often lol . which side lol"

Haha now that would be telling.....and we wouldn't want to offend anyone

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"There was a story on here about a girl that went shoe shopping with out pants on and when the guy was helping her with the shoe fitting she moved her legs a part a little . Xxx "

Then the Assistant said, 'It looks like you need a wider fitting Madam......and some Odour Eaters.'

certainly wouldnt offend me . ill just hide out the way with me binoculars lol

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"

Unless you can guarantee all the people your exposing yourself too won’t be freaked-out or offended,,,, you shouldn’t be doing it in public places…

It's bang out of order to risk the emotional wellbeing of unsuspecting members of the public just to get your own jollies...

Thats my take on it!! "

Sorry but I agree with this, not everyone wants to be flashed or would enjoy it, the police call it indecent exposure, I'm all for fun but if I was walking through town and a man got his cock out infront of me i would be more inclined to remove it for him rather than be aroused.

"

Thats my take on it!!

Sorry but I agree with this, not everyone wants to be flashed or would enjoy it, the police call it indecent exposure, I'm all for fun but if I was walking through town and a man got his cock out infront of me i would be more inclined to remove it for him rather than be aroused. "

Is that called getting em off lol

Well it's not the male flashing and its not like we go round to every tom dick n Harry in the street flashing her pussy of n we haven't come across any bloke she has flashed yet that didn't

Enjoy it

N we are kinda looking for ideas that we won't get caught for

"Well it's not the male flashing and its not like we go round to every tom dick n Harry in the street flashing her pussy of n we haven't come across any bloke she has flashed yet that didn't

Enjoy it

N we are kinda looking for ideas that we won't get caught for"

Well you can flash me any time and won't be offended especially with those great pics of yours, is the mex yours I used to have one of those great motors

"Well it's not the male flashing and its not like we go round to every tom dick n Harry in the street flashing her pussy of n we haven't come across any bloke she has flashed yet that didn't

Enjoy it

N we are kinda looking for ideas that we won't get caught for"

Gender is irrelevant, What might seem harmless fun to you, indicates a lack of concern about the potential risks by causing emotional harm often associated to such lewd behaviour…

Inadvertent observers do not know your actions are not those of a predatory pervert….!.

How about if young kid or vulnerable adult happened to get sight of your illicit activity,,,,, If you go flashing anywhere in public areas you cant guarantee that wont happen….!.

So how would you feel if a child of yours came home sobbing or scared witless because they’d stumbled across someone flashing their tackle in public….?.

Would you be offended then?

The female here would never do such a thing

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Enjoy it

Gender is irrelevant, What might seem harmless fun to you, indicates a lack of concern about the potential risks by causing emotional harm often associated to such lewd behaviour…

Inadvertent observers do not know your actions are not those of a predatory pervert….!.

How about if young kid or vulnerable adult happened to get sight of your illicit activity,,,,, If you go flashing anywhere in public areas you cant guarantee that wont happen….!.

So how would you feel if a child of yours came home sobbing or scared witless because they’d stumbled across someone flashing their tackle in public….?.

"

What you say is correct Soxy, but if that principal was applied universally there would never be any photographs of anyone, male or female, exposing their bodies outside with the possible exception of topless ladies on beaches and naked men and women on naturist beaches.

The fact is that anyone whom has had a photograph taken outdoors has taken a calculated risk and presumerably that calculation included not actually being seen by someone, especially a minor at the time they did it.

In the case of the OP, it appears that they specifically want to expose the female to other people with the intention of being seen. Now I suspect that in a pub or club in any town or city in the UK, they will easily get away with any "flashing" and not cause offence especially if it's let in the evening.

There's plenty of videos posted on "amateur" web sites that show mainly ladies "flashing" in public places like for example a shop where they are in aisle and hitch their skirt up for a few seconds or expose a breast. Presumerably the guy on the security camera either enjoys what he sees or sends security to turf them out. Others are in shopping precincts where people can be seen in the distance but presumerably not close enough behind the camera to see whats happening. Ofcourse theres been various streakers form the past who have gone for the full monty too.

In conclusion so long as the OP does this activity sensibly and takes great care to ensure that no one vunerable is close to them, then they may well get away with it, but as you said in your post Soxy, the risks of causing great offence to a vunerable person are indeed a lot hiher than doing such a thing in your garden or the top of a hill in the middle of nowhere.

Enjoy it

What you say is correct Soxy, but if that principal was applied universally there would never be any photographs of anyone, male or female, exposing their bodies outside with the possible exception of topless ladies on beaches and naked men and women on naturist beaches.

The fact is that anyone whom has had a photograph taken outdoors has taken a calculated risk and presumerably that calculation included not actually being seen by someone, especially a minor at the time they did it.

In the case of the OP, it appears that they specifically want to expose the female to other people with the intention of being seen. Now I suspect that in a pub or club in any town or city in the UK, they will easily get away with any "flashing" and not cause offence especially if it's let in the evening.

There's plenty of videos posted on "amateur" web sites that show mainly ladies "flashing" in public places like for example a shop where they are in aisle and hitch their skirt up for a few seconds or expose a breast. Presumerably the guy on the security camera either enjoys what he sees or sends security to turf them out. Others are in shopping precincts where people can be seen in the distance but presumerably not close enough behind the camera to see whats happening. Ofcourse theres been various streakers form the past who have gone for the full monty too.

In conclusion so long as the OP does this activity sensibly and takes great care to ensure that no one vunerable is close to them, then they may well get away with it, but as you said in your post Soxy, the risks of causing great offence to a vunerable person are indeed a lot hiher than doing such a thing in your garden or the top of a hill in the middle of nowhere."

Precisely put valid comments….

Flashing ( Public Exposure ) is the self-gratuitous intention of shocking non-consenting observers…

By *i guy nottsMan  over a year ago

mansfield/Lincoln

"

We go down to our local river. You can see quite a distance ahead and behind so although you are in public it is very unlikely anyone will come across you (no pun intended)

x"

If your into flashing doesn't somebody need to see you......?

[Removed by poster at 15/02/13 10:01:50]

"

"

It seems apparently not!!!

But I’ll leave it there….

Because I wouldn't want to detract anything away from your other responses in the thread...

"

Thats my take on it!! "

indeed having been the receiver of flashing when I was only 10. It took me years to come to terms with it. Think on .............

Haha,,,, I’ve already said that I'm not going to further involve myself in this thread simply because I’ve already made my contribution clear enough and I’ve no desire to enter a futile war of words relating to how people feel about those views,,, …

However if indeed the comments relating to standing in-front of window during daylight dressed in alternate attire was aimed at me…..

Wel, Just for the record, It might be of interest to know that particular up-stairs window has obscured glass and depending on the state of my garden foliage has an interrupted vista of the north sea,.

But just in case that does not placate your concern…. It may also be worth noting the nearest any member of the general public could actually get to that window would be approximately 50 mtrs and that would be at a pretty oblique angle….

But Hey… I’ll draw the curtains next time if it will help you sleep at night,,.. ……

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Wel, Just for the record, It might be of interest to know that particular up-stairs window has obscured glass and depending on the state of my garden foliage has an interrupted vista of the north sea,.

But just in case that does not placate your concern…. It may also be worth noting the nearest any member of the general public could actually get to that window would be approximately 50 mtrs and that would be at a pretty oblique angle….

But Hey… I’ll draw the curtains next time if it will help you sleep at night,,.. ……

"

LMAO Soxy, you best had draw the curtains, there's powerful binoculars on those passing trawler boats you know...

"Wel, Just for the record, It might be of interest to know that particular up-stairs window has obscured glass and depending on the state of my garden foliage has an interrupted vista of the north sea,.

LMAO Soxy, you best had draw the curtains, there's powerful binoculars on those passing trawler boats you know..."

Haha yeah ,,,, you know what they say about sailors...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo