FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Wrong person!!!

Wrong person!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *veragejack OP   Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

Have you ever txt something rude and sent it to the wrong person??!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes my ex husband when we were divorcing. I sent a txt to a friend and put on the end of the message "......big boy".

It was like a red rag to a bull.

Glad he's my ex no sense of humour some folk ...

Brentwood

"Yes my ex husband when we were divorcing. I sent a txt to a friend and put on the end of the message "......big boy".

It was like a red rag to a bull.

Glad he's my ex no sense of humour some folk ..."

Haha bet he was happy with you lol

I have but even better was when my prudish(or not so as it turned out) sent me a very explicit txt meant for her boyfriend

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I had a blazing row with my oh years ago and sent him a text that just said 'cunt' but sent it to my mum instead. Ooooops... Luckily she was on holiday in turkey and never recieved it x

Brentwood

"I had a blazing row with my oh years ago and sent him a text that just said 'cunt' but sent it to my mum instead. Ooooops... Luckily she was on holiday in turkey and never recieved it x "

Lucky escape there!!

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

"I had a blazing row with my oh years ago and sent him a text that just said 'cunt' but sent it to my mum instead. Ooooops... Luckily she was on holiday in turkey and never recieved it x "

Joys of predictive text could be blamed today though

I once sent a message saying " thanks for last night hun your pussy,tasted yummy he he " to my NAN!!

i had a reply back saying " is everything ok sweetheart if you need me in here x"

how sweet is my nan!!.

By *i 42Man  over a year ago

tyldesley

I once sent a very explicit text ment for my girlfriend to my boss after that he never was the same again

"I once sent a message saying " thanks for last night hun your pussy,tasted yummy he he " to my NAN!!

i had a reply back saying " is everything ok sweetheart if you need me in here x"

how sweet is my nan!!. "

Oh my life lol. Yes what a lovely nan you have

My Dad has received many a text message with the words cock and anal punctuated throughout.

I blame these bloody smart phones, remembering the words I type most often

When me and my mate use to get d*unk he used to type random numbers in his phone and send proper dirty texts to random people lol.. Had a few women ring him up and have ago or they text back saying it made them horny as hell lol.

"When me and my mate use to get d*unk he used to type random numbers in his phone and send proper dirty texts to random people lol.. Had a few women ring him up and have ago or they text back saying it made them horny as hell lol. "

Hmm I bet that caused a few arguments....

By *arl828Man  over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

"When me and my mate use to get d*unk he used to type random numbers in his phone and send proper dirty texts to random people lol.. Had a few women ring him up and have ago or they text back saying it made them horny as hell lol. "

Thats similar to 'Blu jacking' basically sit in a pub, and blutooth a naughty pic to anyone in range and watch the responses LOL

"

Thats similar to 'Blu jacking' basically sit in a pub, and blutooth a naughty pic to anyone in range and watch the responses LOL "

Definately going to try that one lol

I once text my wife tell her she was getting a good seeing to later when I see her.

Only to get a text back from my mate asking me did I have something to tell him lol

By *ounggun432Man  over a year ago

east mids

I managed to text my boss with a rather filthy message for my partner of the time. The definition of awkward! He saw the funny side though.

About 10 years ago, was seeing a guy behind my boyfriend at the times back, accidentally sent the bf a text meant for this other guy arranging to meet up! I blamed a workmate who was always pulling pranks, I could tell he didn't believe me but he was too much of a sad act to say anything

"When me and my mate use to get d*unk he used to type random numbers in his phone and send proper dirty texts to random people lol.. Had a few women ring him up and have ago or they text back saying it made them horny as hell lol.

Thats similar to 'Blu jacking' basically sit in a pub, and blutooth a naughty pic to anyone in range and watch the responses LOL "

Love it! Never understood Bluetooth

I'm forever sending texts to the wrong people, but the best (or worst) one I've ever done was to somehow post a message meant for a 'friend' telling him what he'd find me doing when he walked through my door...on a social networking site!

"

When me and my mate use to get d*unk he used to type random numbers in his phone and send proper dirty texts to random people lol.. Had a few women ring him up and have ago or they text back saying it made them horny as hell lol.

Thats similar to 'Blu jacking' basically sit in a pub, and blutooth a naughty pic to anyone in range and watch the responses LOL

Love it! Never understood Bluetooth "

Hahaha i have done that before and it is well funny.. My BT name was Guess Who Dr Who lol

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

My ex wife texted me a few weeks ago "I'm safe home now sweetie xxx"

I texted back "glad to hear it petal xxx"

Good job we're mates

"Have you ever txt something rude and sent it to the wrong person??! "

I sure did and it turned out to be derren brown (i kid you not)

It was just before he became really famous.....shock or wot....one digit out.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Have you ever txt something rude and sent it to the wrong person??! "

No. But I've had a few near misses .

Yep split up from the ex and texted someone from here and the ex got it somehow and it was very explicit ...... he did not see the funny side and all hell broke loose

I sent a text to my brother which was meant for Ju it read.

A local couple has sent their pictures and they are into the same things as us, shall I arrange something.

He text backed and asked if we were swingers, I just said don't be bloody stupid.

My one is quite funny and awkward at the same time.

What i did was, the previous night..i didn't go out with the boys on our usual 'boys night out' - i just said i was busy and not feeling to well (well, half truths lol).

Anyway, that night i was meeting up with someone for a night of pure sweat and passion (which was long overdue i may add).

So, the next day my friends were texting me and telling me how much i missed out on the night out and road trip etc. In the meantime i was writing a text intended to be for the girl that i met the previous night to say that last night was amazing and if she wants to come round again soon..

needless to say, i sent it to my friend and they all realised what i had been up to last night lol.

But, i loved it!! hahaa

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

I once saved a number wrong and very nearly had text sex with my mom!

I thought when she (him) to meet for dinner, that would be nice. Thank fuck I dressed sensibly when I answered the door to my mom, however my face apparently was a picture.

» Add a new message to this topic