FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Glory Holes

Glory Holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh how we miss them, so simple ,just pop into the local toilets wait a few minutes for the finger of invite ,slip your nice hard cock through and wait for that lovely warm feeling as he slips it in his mouth.Some of them are so good at sucking that within a minute or so you are spunking into that lovely warm orifice,even better when he then swallows and continues to suck you completely dry.

Just zip up and walk out completely satisfied.

Oh happy days,but sadly there are not many left

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Click on 'browse' to search for site usernames. Type in gloryhole, lots of profiles with those facilities will show.

Chrissie loves a nice glory hole the one in our local club especially.

There used to be one in the toilets of Paisley Uni - alas if I were sitting there conducting my business and a cock was thrust through the hole it would have received a warming paper cut to the bell end. Definitely best kept to clubs and out of public toilets

"There used to be one in the toilets of Paisley Uni - alas if I were sitting there conducting my business and a cock was thrust through the hole it would have received a warming paper cut to the bell end. Definitely best kept to clubs and out of public toilets "

» Add a new message to this topic