FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club opinions

Club opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have met people who have said good and bad things about certain clubs but we have decided just to go ourselves an make up our own minds, what do you do ? Do you listen to others or make up your own minds ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We use the review sections, the great book by the sex in the city's guys as well as quizzing them when we can.

We also will take a look at the website and speak to those that have gone and then take the plunge.

club nights are expensive and going to one you know is "crap" or wont be for you seems a tad pointless.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

everyone to there own , BUT personally dont think i will ever visit a club , much prefer inviting a few sexy couples/women to my home .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We always try and make informed choices and of course there are some clubs that would just not suit us but the club review section can be quite biased by the regular club goers leaving repeated comments, we've got different friends gone to the same club and both had polar opinions about it so we just go and make our own mind up

well ! if it floats your boat , give it a go ! I SAY !

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Check reviews on site we did and go with your instinct ,we like jaydees AMD we are going back forore

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

make your Own minds up

every day ot night at a club is totally different first visit you may have may be good or bad, but i always say try a club at least 3 to 4 times to make your own mind up

thanks jo x

"make your Own minds up

every day ot night at a club is totally different first visit you may have may be good or bad, but i always say try a club at least 3 to 4 times to make your own mind up

thanks jo x"

Agree to above , we have been to the same club three times now and it has been completely different on each occasion . We treat a club visit as a night out and if we meet nice people for fun then that's a bonus

I like clubs i have been to some very good ones and so i would never visit again

I like clubs because they are just so much easier than meeting off here, you could spend a week plus talking to someone on here, swapping pics, chatting on the phone, etc or whatever you do only to find in the flesh you dont really connect or their car breaks down half a hour before the meet, where as at a club you get ready and go, theres already lots of men there for you to talk to, have a chat and go to a room, and if sparks dont fly there go find another one lol

For me its just the convenience i like

We did quite a bit of research both looking at the clubs own sites and also the review section on here.

"I like clubs i have been to some very good ones and so i would never visit again

I like clubs because they are just so much easier than meeting off here, you could spend a week plus talking to someone on here, swapping pics, chatting on the phone, etc or whatever you do only to find in the flesh you dont really connect or their car breaks down half a hour before the meet, where as at a club you get ready and go, theres already lots of men there for you to talk to, have a chat and go to a room, and if sparks dont fly there go find another one lol

For me its just the convenience i like"

Couldn't agree more with the above - clubs are the perfect environment for our style if swinging .

No pretence , no long winded establshishing a friendship first , no let downs , just good old fashioned fun .

And yes , we listen to what folk say about clubs - we learned early on about the reviews being crap as the same old faces keep bugging the club up - the reality is often totally different

By *asperthedogCouple  over a year ago

midlands

go and make your own minds up is best. Swinging is a very varied idea and what suits some does not suit others.

» Add a new message to this topic