FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > attractiveness vs compatability

attractiveness vs compatability

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyhornycpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shropshire

After an upseting experience a few weeks ago with a couple who were new to swinging, i was thinking about how we as a couple find it more difficult to meet a couple we both find attractive as we have very different tastes,do you find that in the swingers environment you have different criteria than in normal life.Although we both like to find a couple attractive we find that their personality and what they are looking for is far more important and one of us generally makes a compromise. Looks plays a smaller part to us now but does this mean our standards have been lowered or have we just realised that they aren't the be all and end all when it comes to letting go and really having fun...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The nosy Parker in me realllllly wants to know what happened now!

Shropshire

without going into too much detail they chatted for days about meeting,we were very accomodating as they were ummming and ahhhing, gave them loads of advice sent pics,went on cam and they switched it off after 54 secs,which has never happened, in fact been told that we are better in flesh than pics, but made me feel upset at way they did it, even if i didnt find someone attractive i couldnt be that cruel.

"The nosy Parker in me realllllly wants to know what happened now! "

And me....

"without going into too much detail they chatted for days about meeting,we were very accomodating as they were ummming and ahhhing, gave them loads of advice sent pics,went on cam and they switched it off after 54 secs,which has never happened, in fact been told that we are better in flesh than pics, but made me feel upset at way they did it, even if i didnt find someone attractive i couldnt be that cruel. "

That is nasty i think you are better off not meeting them.

"After an upseting experience a few weeks ago with a couple who were new to swinging, i was thinking about how we as a couple find it more difficult to meet a couple we both find attractive as we have very different tastes,do you find that in the swingers environment you have different criteria than in normal life.Although we both like to find a couple attractive we find that their personality and what they are looking for is far more important and one of us generally makes a compromise. Looks plays a smaller part to us now but does this mean our standards have been lowered or have we just realised that they aren't the be all and end all when it comes to letting go and really having fun... "

It's funny you should say that .

I was mentioning to Mrs J that I find women her build or more petite attractive to swing with , blond is nice and a chirpy personality and she replied that she did not really care what he looked like as long as he had a beating heart and a stiff cock !! Nuff said really .

You say they were new to swinging, does that mean you were to be their first meet?

Looking at your profile pics I cant see it being they found you unatractive. Granted theres no full face pics but what can be seen looks very nice.

Shropshire

yes we were and that is why i was wondering about the different criteria when choosing a meet...

Could possibly of felt intimidated and got cold feet.

What if they found you too attractive,sounds daft but it happens.

Shropshire

thanks, but that is exactly what happened i had sent face pics which they seemd to like,ok id had a hard night at chams the night before so explained prob not at my best on cam,but literally switched on cam and they turned off and said we weren't for them.

Shropshire

well thats makes me feel better about the experience but pretty sure thats not the case here,although nice of you to say so. i wasnt wanting to post about what happened really more about peoples thoughts on how they decide who they want to meet?and how much looks plays a part?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"thanks, but that is exactly what happened i had sent face pics which they seemd to like,ok id had a hard night at chams the night before so explained prob not at my best on cam,but literally switched on cam and they turned off and said we weren't for them."

Sorry if I'm being thick, but what did they do wrong?

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

the thing with newbies is:They don't know if what they THINK will be hot is gona be hot in REALITY.After 2 meets of:She happy having all our attention+getting fucked by my hubby but not happy+drama as soon as her partner gives me attention+wants to shag me ...we gave up on newbies,our playtime is far to lmtd to be guinepigs.......there are plenty of cpls who have loads of playtime+enjoy ppl new to the scene, for us it's not much fun.We know what we like + prefer secure cpls who also know what they like

(susie)

Shropshire

nothing..it's their choice just made me feel a bit upset at the way they did it,im over it. but wanted to know others thoughts on the whole looks issue thats all

I agree it's probably a fantasy that they got a bit carried away with and just couldn't go through with it once it came down to meeting, I know some will class them as timewasters but I guess you never know if it really is for you until you give it a go, it's just unfortunate you got a bit mucked about

Shropshire

lesson learnt, susie. i think was because we had spent so much time chatting,giving advice etc that we felt it was a slap in the face,as was said they actually did nothing wrong, just a little harshly done.

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I apply the same rules to this as in real life. i have to be attracted to personality and sexually before I will progress.......

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

your pix look very nice dont understand people crying off like that. best to forget them and move on.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the thing with newbies is:They don't know if what they THINK will be hot is gona be hot in REALITY.After 2 meets of:She happy having all our attention+getting fucked by my hubby but not happy+drama as soon as her partner gives me attention+wants to shag me ...we gave up on newbies,our playtime is far to lmtd to be guinepigs.......there are plenty of cpls who have loads of playtime+enjoy ppl new to the scene, for us it's not much fun.We know what we like + prefer secure cpls who also know what they like

(susie)"

Everyone has to start somewhere and I guess even you were new once. The swinging community would become smaller and smaller if everyone thought like you and not all new people are like this surely

"the thing with newbies is:They don't know if what they THINK will be hot is gona be hot in REALITY.After 2 meets of:She happy having all our attention+getting fucked by my hubby but not happy+drama as soon as her partner gives me attention+wants to shag me ...we gave up on newbies,our playtime is far to lmtd to be guinepigs.......there are plenty of cpls who have loads of playtime+enjoy ppl new to the scene, for us it's not much fun.We know what we like + prefer secure cpls who also know what they like

(susie)

Everyone has to start somewhere and I guess even you were new once. The swinging community would become smaller and smaller if everyone thought like you and not all new people are like this surely "

Agree completely!

we have a standing joke - he is a boob man and i love nippls but not overkeen on massive boobs (tbh never handled them so being open minded on that ) hes going to hold them whilst i suck the nip - seems fair to me -

we are just jesting btw

A lesson learnt to maybe cam earlier before putting so much effort into it?

Atleast they didn't string u along

» Add a new message to this topic