FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tips on Avoiding......

Tips on Avoiding......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having your time wasted. It's probably been done before but it'd be nice to have something like this somewhere prominent on the site.

This list is in no way comprehensive and other fabbers may have more.

1. Use your filters in privacy settings. If you're not looking for men for example, then make sure you're blocking them. It'll stop the unwanted mail.

2. If a profile has been about for quite a while, has no verifications but doesn't say "only looking to chat" or similar, then it means one of two things: They are extremely choosy and haven't found the right person, or that they will never meet. Which is more likely?

3. No pics, Can't accom or travel, little or poor profile text. Profiles like that should stand out as someone who can't be arsed and not likely to meet.

4. If you are messaging someone back and forth and decide to meet, firstly make sure you've spoken on the phone. Secondly, arrange a text or phonecall to confirm you are still going ahead a few hours beforehand. I never even get ready to meet unless I have confirmation that it's going ahead shortly before. Saves a lot of time wasted in makeup!

5. If you are messaging back and forth, it's getting quite intense and steamy and you arrange to meet, but then it goes very quiet, the chances are the other party has had a wank or fucked their partner. Thus getting the release they needed and so losing interest. Stop pestering them, block and move on.

6. If someone sounds (and in particular looks) too good to be true, they probably are. Be very suspicious if they haven't bothered to be photo verified.

7. Don't travel huge distances for someone you've never met before. Think, how far would you travel to meet someone you met in a pub on a night out? You'd probably stay local, and you've met them already!

That's my little list and it serves me well. A guy on Saturday stood me up, but as I'd employed my rule about confirmation calls/texts beforehand it saved me wasting time and effort and I got on with my day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Agree, especially No 3

» Add a new message to this topic