FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married man

Married man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you meet a married man

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Not if he was cheating, no - I regularly meet married men when they're accompanied by their wives! Z

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No,id meet a married woman though

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

No!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Would you meet a married man"

Not for me - I don't want to be at the receiving end of phone calls from an upset partner.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

me personally....wouldn't meet anyone married playing away without consent... not in the business of deliberatly potentially hurting people..

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I (Sugar) have met some married men for coffee, as I decided everyone is here for their own reasons, however after doing so I've decided that I wouldn't meet a married man for 'fun', it just doesn't sit right with me.

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Would you meet a married man

Not for me - I don't want to be at the receiving end of phone calls from an upset partner."

Iv been on the receiving end of one of those phone calls from a girlfriend I knew nothing about! It wasn't pleasant! Especially when she started to cry at me down the phone

yes.

oh dear not this thread again! Digs trench and slaps tin helmet on.

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

We have met married men with their wives.

No I wouldn't. I don't want naming as the homewrecking whore in a divorce!

No married women's husbands get very angry an try running you over lol

I'm a married man, I do meet without my wife, but have her full consent.

It's not for any sexual pleasure for her. Without going in to it all, she tried swinging, wasn't for her at the time, told me to carry on. She hasn't ruled out trying again in the future.

It works for us, we're very much in love.

It does however pose difficulties in meets as many don't meet married men. But that's their choice, I don't worry about that, I enjoy making friends with those that do.

Not for me - I don't want to be at the receiving end of phone calls from an upset partner."

Why would she have you're phone number ?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not for me - I don't want to be at the receiving end of phone calls from an upset partner.

Why would she have you're phone number ? "

from their husbands mobile

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

as a cpl who's been married for over 22 years:NO

We respect guys who're honest on their profile... but annoyed when single guys only let you know after some chatting + you want to meet them....those:"just to let you know I'm married/have a partner hope thats not a problem" messages

(susie)

Not for us. Don't want to be party to hurting someone, we are here for fun only.

i'd say 90% of the ones that meet me are married or in relationships.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope.

Not unless he had his partner with him as a participant.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have done yes. As someone else said above me, they have their reasons for doing it, they know the consequences and the risks they run if they get found out.

Luckily for me they never did, or if they did none of it came back to me which I am grateful to them for.

I think if your married and cheating you're a cowardly scumbag. If your lucky enough to find someone who you love and are willing to spend there life with you then you should be grateful fir that. If you want to mess around then you get divorced and be single. Unless you're in a swinging relationship of course. But going behind someone's back is never the right thing x

I am amazed at the amount of married women on here saying that they would not meet a married man!

there are many that publically say that they wouldnt and do not, although they do.

Fab is about sex, pure and simple and not about home wrecking.

If a woman/couple meets a man or woman for that, that is married then why on earth would home wrecking come into it? If the person that you meet is stupid enough to let thier wife/husband know what they have been doing without their permission then they are stupid!

I for one would not meet a lady that was seeking more than fun, if there was even a whiff that they were clingy or were seeking more then a NO MEET is the answer.

We are all adults, we all have dessires, likes, disslikes etc, just because a person is married then that does not mean that they can not enoy additional, clean, discrete fun. It is a better option than using working girls and just a honest exchange of physical contact.

Fuck Buddies are and should be just that.

Paul

Maybe for those that have had bad experiences, maybe someone hasn't been telling the whole truth.

For a lady to go mad in a shop, it says to me that the husband was either meeting & not telling her all the times he met. Or, he kept going on at his wife how much he wanted to meet her, it drove her mad. But that's just my take on it.

I don't play often, just occasionally when I can & who'll want me lol.

All my wife asks is, where I'm going, just in case I meet an axe wielding homicidle maniac

When I return home we have great sex

"I have done yes. As someone else said above me, they have their reasons for doing it, they know the consequences and the risks they run if they get found out.

Luckily for me they never did, or if they did none of it came back to me which I am grateful to them for. "

Why would she have you're phone number ?

from their husbands mobile "

Lol never ever ever put a strange unfamiliar number in you're mobile . Do people do that

[Removed by poster at 12/02/13 22:42:13]

What makes me chuckle is the number of couples and ladies who have met married men and not had a clue . Happens all the time

"What makes me chuckle is the number of couples and ladies who have met married men and not had a clue . Happens all the time "

I've been to clubs & removed my wedding ring & had some fun. You wouldn't know I was married unless in summer, I tan easily & have a wedding band mark

"I am amazed at the amount of married women on here saying that they would not meet a married man!

there are many that publically say that they wouldnt and do not, although they do.

If a woman/couple meets a man or woman for that, that is married then why on earth would home wrecking come into it? If the person that you meet is stupid enough to let thier wife/husband know what they have been doing without their permission then they are stupid!

I for one would not meet a lady that was seeking more than fun, if there was even a whiff that they were clingy or were seeking more then a NO MEET is the answer.

We are all adults, we all have dessires, likes, disslikes etc, just because a person is married then that does not mean that they can not enoy additional, clean, discrete fun. It is a better option than using working girls and just a honest exchange of physical contact.

Paul"

Well put.

If your adults and descreet why not!!

Plenty of men and women in long term sexless marriages who Dont want to smash things up ...but have descreet needs

If there needs match up with others for Nsa , why not .

What is worse is singles stating they want Nsa , buy want a boyfriend or girlfriend ...they shouldnt be on here ...ie i was on match dot com but got no where so i thought i would try here

Fabswingers is surely like minded adults that want Nsa ...end of !!!

evesham

How is wanting a relationship with a like minded, highly sexed personn worse than cheating in the one person you are supposed to love unconditionally?

As I said before, I've met with married and attached men so not condemning anyobes choice but snt pretty it up to be something it's not.

If married PEOPLE (not just men) really felt there was nothing sinister in what they were doing there would be no need to hid it!

"How is wanting a relationship with a like minded, highly sexed personn worse than cheating in the one person you are supposed to love unconditionally?

As I said before, I've met with married and attached men so not condemning anyobes choice but snt pretty it up to be something it's not.

If married PEOPLE (not just men) really felt there was nothing sinister in what they were doing there would be no need to hid it!"

Because their other half would be devistated

Its not rocket science ......its called protecting your other half .....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"How is wanting a relationship with a like minded, highly sexed personn worse than cheating in the one person you are supposed to love unconditionally?

If married PEOPLE (not just men) really felt there was nothing sinister in what they were doing there would be no need to hid it!

Its not rocket science ......its called protecting your other half ....."

I've stayed out of this until now but how on earth can you call that protecting your partner? If you know they would be devastated by your actions why take those actions in the first place. Don't try and make it sound noble!

I've stayed out of this until now but how on earth can you call that protecting your partner? If you know they would be devastated by your actions why take those actions in the first place. Don't try and make it sound noble!"

couldn't of put it better myself

evesham

Its not rocket science ......its called protecting your other half ....."

It's called protecting your ass!!!!

not knowinly no, i dont even meet men whos wifes know they meet

tho im sure i have met married men in the past, they dont all tell the truth do they

think my profile sums up how i feel about married guys cheating. There is nothing worse than getting the phone call or text that starts 'who is this'

I don't understand why homewrecking only happens if there are feelings involved :/

I'm pretty sure a cheated on partner finding out their partner has been seeing others for just sex would pretty much cause a lot of upset and devestation!

Nsa means no strings, no worries, no risk of comebacks.. Ie a cheated on spouse seeking revenge.. strings is more than just emotions and feelings!

This should be re-titled to

"Married cheaters"

Not just the men but I despise those who haven't the nerve to either work at their relationships or get out, it sickens me how many cheat and yes sadly I'm speaking as a victim x

"This should be re-titled to

"Married cheaters"

Not just the men but I despise those who haven't the nerve to either work at their relationships or get out, it sickens me how many cheat and yes sadly I'm speaking as a victim x"

Yep, been there aswell, I used to call him my best friend.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

You see meeting me wouldn't be "discrete". I use wax, whips and paddles. I've even been known to send playmates home with painted toe nails and my underwear.

That would take some explaining to a wife, so married men not for me.

I put it in my profile that i'm married, I have no intention of decieving anyone and my wife does know!

however, not many believe me when I tell them...lol.

If people don't want to meet me for this reason then thats thier choice and I respect that.

At the end of the day couples really can benefit from a married man who understands the couples relationship, knows his required role and is well house trained and guarantees to smell good...lol

My wife and myself used to swing together but now she has decided she no longer wants to. She's happy for me to play with others and understands my needs. We used to meet up with married guys, but not if we thought they were cheating.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I've stayed out of this until now but how on earth can you call that protecting your partner? If you know they would be devastated by your actions why take those actions in the first place. Don't try and make it sound noble!"

"I am amazed at the amount of married women on here saying that they would not meet a married man!

Paul"

By *aveyf1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 13/02/13 00:08:16]

Paul "

I suspect everyone who has been casught will protest they did everything to hide it! Cheaters aren't as clever as they think!

"Would you meet a married man"

No, recently met a guy, told me he was single, separated from his wife two years, had his son on Sundays, so couldn't meet on that day, all sounded plausible and believable, until wife found his account on here and started texting and calling people he'd met. I know that she must have been devastated.

So married men or women, are kidding themselves if they think a bit of discretion will protect them should the other half find out.

Do yourselves and your partner a favour, work at your relationship or get divorced , instead of being the guy or woman wanting grass on both sides.

Yes this site might be about NSA but a heartbroken spouse won't view it like like.

Yes I will meet married guys. I'd rather they told me than tried to hide it.

No, recently met a guy, told me he was single, separated from his wife two years, had his son on Sundays, so couldn't meet on that day, all sounded plausible and believable, until wife found his account on here and started texting and calling people he'd met. I know that she must have been devastated.

So married men or women, are kidding themselves if they think a bit of discretion will protect them should the other half find out.

Do yourselves and your partner a favour, work at your relationship or get divorced , instead of being the guy or woman wanting grass on both sides.

Yes this site might be about NSA but a heartbroken spouse won't view it like like."

There's only so far you can go to check if someone's married ..

"You see meeting me wouldn't be "discrete". I use wax, whips and paddles. I've even been known to send playmates home with painted toe nails and my underwear.

That would take some explaining to a wife, so married men not for me. "

Good god that sounds like abuse

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We normally play together ,but every now an. Again we will play alone ,may be due to her monthly or she may not be in mood,she may play alone if one of us is away with work but with guys we have met or I know of there is no reason to cheat ,when we have permission ,I would not sink so low to hurt wife ,we have had 25 happy years, I don't and never had wedding ring ,but I do let people know I am married,I can't stand cheats or liars so would not entertain them ,I have even turned down wife's who have offered ,so it is not only males,we do have fun with married guys if there wife knows

doesnt matter how you try to butter it up or vainly justify it, cheating is wrong in everyway and i would never knowingly play with a married man/woman that is cheating.

People who are on here playing without there partners knowledge aren't swingers I don't think. They're dirty cheats and wouldn't meet either men or women that would be doing that to they're partner.

We have a totally honest relationship so we wouldn't want to meet a cheat when there is so many true singles on here.

Yes this site might be about NSA but a heartbroken spouse won't view it like like."

I don't understand how people don't view cheaters as nsa.. There is strings as there is the risk of a comeback!

Paul"

This is all well and good for the people having the nsa fun, where both parties would of course not find it home wrecking and would see it as just fun.

However the wife or husband who is completely unaware of their spouses activities then picks up their phone one day.

Odd texts, hey, who is that s/he's arranged to meet and why!

They wouldn't care less where the other person has come from, a swinging site, work..gym..pub, it would not be viewed by them as NSA or just fun!

To that person who has just found out their hubby/wife/partner has been cheating it would be viewed as a betrayal and home wrecking!

In answer to the OP, no we would never willingly or knowingly meet married people with or without their partners consent as it can and will often backfire.

I remember talking to a guy, who seemed nice, spoke to him for ages, he let slip he was married.

He then wanted to arrange a meet, offered for us to go to their martial home because he wife was out with friends!

Can you just imagine if we had and his wife (who has no knowledge of his swinging) came home early!

We said no and goodbye!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Paul

This is all well and good for the people having the nsa fun, where both parties would of course not find it home wrecking and would see it as just fun.

However the wife or husband who is completely unaware of their spouses activities then picks up their phone one day.

They wouldn't care less where the other person has come from, a swinging site, work..gym..pub, it would not be viewed by them as NSA or just fun!

To that person who has just found out their hubby/wife/partner has been cheating it would be viewed as a betrayal and home wrecking!

In answer to the OP, no we would never willingly or knowingly meet married people with or without their partners consent as it can and will often backfire.

I remember talking to a guy, who seemed nice, spoke to him for ages, he let slip he was married.

He then wanted to arrange a meet, offered for us to go to their martial home because he wife was out with friends!

Can you just imagine if we had and his wife (who has no knowledge of his swinging) came home early!

We said no and goodbye!"

Well put Julie. X

Yes...I have met 'marrieds'...most have been honest to say

If they get caught its there problem not mine

Paul

We said no and goodbye!

Well put Julie. X"

Thank you, I will also add, many years ago I dated (3 times) a man from work.

I had NO idea he was married.

I soon did when his wife turned up at MY house with a bread knife in her hand!

That was nothing to do with swinging, but could quite easily have been, the wife didn't care where I was from, just that it was MY fault and she wanted revenge!

By *ingerjoWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

yes would meet a married fem or man

Paul

We said no and goodbye!"

Exactly.. A married person has strings attached! It is not nsa if one person is cheating.

Nsa is no risk of hassle if u were to meet someone

» Add a new message to this topic