FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > flirty plumber

flirty plumber

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. i was working on this womens boiler yesterday when i pointed out the problem she stood right next to me and pushed her tits onto my arm at the side of me whilst i gave my diagnosis. she left her tits on the side of my arm for quite a while and i didnt move my arm either. My question is this..when a women touches your body with her tits and doesnt move them for a while is she cumming onto you or is it just innocent touching. this has happened to me several times over the years and the women are almost always flirty? your comments please.by the way i had a huge hard on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Yes she was coming onto you and no you should keep it clean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all. i was working on this womens boiler yesterday when i pointed out the problem she stood right next to me and pushed her tits onto my arm at the side of me whilst i gave my diagnosis. she left her tits on the side of my arm for quite a while and i didnt move my arm either. My question is this..when a women touches your body with her tits and doesnt move them for a while is she cumming onto you or is it just innocent touching. this has happened to me several times over the years and the women are almost always flirty? your comments please.by the way i had a huge hard on "

Did it not occur to you that she might have been trying to negotiate a hefty discount?

I also am in the same profession and get that quite a lot too!! I've never taken it any further as I don't like to mix business with pleasure, it can get messy! Nothing wrong with a bit of flirting though

Thanks for the comments guys. its interesting because if it had been the other way around and i had placed my cock in the small of her back, so to speak, it would have deff felt sexual to me..it just always seems to be the flirty types. it always makes me feel horney though.

did you sort her out

I agree. mixing business with pleasure can get messy although i have done this before several times but the key is reading the right signals..but with the boobs on the back, arm or wherever scenario its a difficult one to call..it always feels so horney when it happens though.

Not yet

need some more comments from the women also please?

By *azzaahhWoman  over a year ago

north wales / chester

Defo flirting

thanks cavah..have you ever done anything like that before?

trying to get a special discount for sure.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

fuck me .... and I thought I was slow on the uptake lol

OP. If anyone messages you and says - I want to meet and shag your brains out, just for reference... It means for you to give them my profile name, nothing more.

By *ittlebitWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

I recon that's flirting, unless she has huge boobs, and it was a confined space. hehe. I would have a job resting mine on someones arm unless I was pressed right up against them!

well i havnt been back to fix it yet but im sure i could come to some sort of arrangement with her.

well she did have huge boobs and it was a confined space and..well yes they were more squashed on the side of my arm than resting on it but i would have thought most women would have pulled back when there boobs were touching you? there was def an electric atmosphere when it happened..maybe static? it was very nice anyway.

deff very horney and cock throbbing.

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

have to get sue to try that when we get the outside tap fitted shud get a few quid knocked off lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Just a little note from a big bosomed woman: the sides of the boobs are not always that sensitive, and if she was bundled up for the cold weather in a jumper or layers she may not have been so aware of it as you were. Especially in a confined space where you don't maintain the usual personal space.

I would say she was flirting, I wish my plumber was worth flirting with

Thanks for all the comments.i will keep you updated as i am going back to fit the part this friday..the flirty plumber.

She was defiantly flirting. But I can think of better ways to flirt than resting my breasts on someone

I've got a leaky tap and great tits... lol

Well when you do go back make sure you smell good. Make eye contact and am sure if She's up for it she'll let you know. Oh anf knock 5o% of her bill.

"Well when you do go back make sure you smell good. Make eye contact and am sure if She's up for it she'll let you know. Oh anf knock 5o% of her bill. "

I always smell good and i hadnt mentioned it but we did make eye contact..she looked sultry..real horney looking.i bet her heart was pounding as much as my cock was

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

All the best with that. Let us know if you manage to sort out her pipework

will do hotchoc.

That's pretty blatant. I would never be so rude as to do that.

If I fancied someone who came to work at my home or work for that matter I would just chat. For fks sake at least find out what they are like they might not take kindly to such a gesture, are they married perhaps ............ bla bla

a woman

"Hi all. i was working on this womens boiler yesterday when i pointed out the problem she stood right next to me and pushed her tits onto my arm at the side of me whilst i gave my diagnosis. she left her tits on the side of my arm for quite a while and i didnt move my arm either. My question is this..when a women touches your body with her tits and doesnt move them for a while is she cumming onto you or is it just innocent touching. this has happened to me several times over the years and the women are almost always flirty? your comments please.by the way i had a huge hard on "

The place where I've found this the most is the hairdressers chair. Groin and tits, but there are other people around....

ive had this once or twice, fitting electrics and bathrooms, for some reason only got flirted with when doing plumbing... so i finished the bathroom, they settled the bill, then i did some plumbing

» Add a new message to this topic