FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > older woman

older woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi im 30 really fcancy women over the age of 40 up to 60 is that nasty of me no idea why i like them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, it's not nasty of you, and you like us cuz we're gorgeous!

The only thing to remember is.... don't call us 'older'! I'm a woman, and there's nothing I hate more than being reminded of my age!

When I was 22 I fancied someone at work who was 52. its all good.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There have been a lot of threads like this recently and none of the ops seem to know why they like older women. I'd suggest that they stop focusing on a womans she and start looking at the whole package, our she isn't our only asset whatever number it happens to be.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yeah ! Act your she not your age size.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yeah ! Act your she not your age size."

lol dammit I posted from my phone and I meant age of course!

"There have been a lot of threads like this recently and none of the ops seem to know why they like older women. I'd suggest that they stop focusing on a womans she and start looking at the whole package, our she isn't our only asset whatever number it happens to be."

I've been waiting for your response, very well put. I tend to like who I'm talking to & if I'm attracted to them. Sometimes they may be older & sometimes younger.

Love the new pics by the way. What a very sexy lady

It's a bit of a kink isn't it. Look I'm broaching 40 now. If guys like older women that's all good with me.

I can look forward to my golden years lol

Think it's everyone's personal preference, like some "older" women like younger guys and obviously men liking older women.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There have been a lot of threads like this recently and none of the ops seem to know why they like older women. I'd suggest that they stop focusing on a womans she and start looking at the whole package, our she isn't our only asset whatever number it happens to be.

I've been waiting for your response, very well put. I tend to like who I'm talking to & if I'm attracted to them. Sometimes they may be older & sometimes younger.

Love the new pics by the way. What a very sexy lady "

Thank you!

I hope you understood despite my phone autocorrecting age to she

"There have been a lot of threads like this recently and none of the ops seem to know why they like older women. I'd suggest that they stop focusing on a womans she and start looking at the whole package, our she isn't our only asset whatever number it happens to be.

Thank you!

I hope you understood despite my phone autocorrecting age to she "

Lol, yes I figured that it was autocorrecting.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thank you!

"

I once sent a text to my daughter that simply said "sex crate" I have no idea what I was trying to write and she didn't stop laughing for days!

Thank you!

I once sent a text to my daughter that simply said "sex crate" I have no idea what I was trying to write and she didn't stop laughing for days! "

That's fantastic. You often realise the mistake just as you press send!

"No, it's not nasty of you, and you like us cuz we're gorgeous!

The only thing to remember is.... don't call us 'older'! I'm a woman, and there's nothing I hate more than being reminded of my age! "

agrees with ^^^^^^^^

"No, it's not nasty of you, and you like us cuz we're gorgeous!

The only thing to remember is.... don't call us 'older'! I'm a woman, and there's nothing I hate more than being reminded of my age!

agrees with ^^^^^^^^ "

I'm happy to be refered to as an older woman as I like younger guys.. So unless the older/younger is mentioned its pointless.

Doesn't make me feel old at all.. Just stating the facts of the preference

As for texting the wrong words.. Nothing worse than texting the wrong person! Lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As for texting the wrong words.. Nothing worse than texting the wrong person! Lol"

Never done that yet but Mr N accidentally sent an e-mail meant for me to the MD of a company, kisses and all

Forum Mod

East Sussex

and I've just remebered my friend was e-mailing the gas board and her husband at the same time and told the gas man she loved him

Forum Mod

East Sussex

see! This is what happend with "older" women they forget the original topic of conversation and start talking about something completely unconnected

"As for texting the wrong words.. Nothing worse than texting the wrong person! Lol

Never done that yet but Mr N accidentally sent an e-mail meant for me to the MD of a company, kisses and all "

A work colleague of mine (male primary school teacher), text me instead of his fiancée. It said "be home soon babe, love you xx". I replied " what would you like for dinner darling, love you to xx".

We still call each other babe, he is only 25!

Every woman can be sexy, from thier 20's to their 60's, just take every lady on their merrits, some have oure sex oozing from them, others are delightfully naughty, if you find a lady attractive then have fun, dont get hung up on her age, if she feels the same and is of course of legal age and consenting, then have fun!

Phew ! Just scraped in with the sixty bit

"hi im 30 really fcancy women over the age of 40 up to 60 is that nasty of me no idea why i like them"

No, definately not nasty, very horny infact. If you're anything like me you'll like ALL women...lol.

It's a fact, they're grrrreat

I find loads of guys interested in this but not many ladies feeling attracted toward the younger male.

I don't know maybe I just miss all the signals lol

"Phew ! Just scraped in with the sixty bit "

My profile states 60 as upper age limit, however I only use as a guide.

I had already fabbed your pictures you sexy minx

"Phew ! Just scraped in with the sixty bit

I had already fabbed your pictures you sexy minx "

But I did just fab a couple more

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I had already fabbed your pictures you sexy minx "

A guide to what ? The age you don't stop at ?

I always find it hard to find woman who want to meet young lads, i'm 22 and yet to met cos if it

I had already fabbed your pictures you sexy minx

A guide to what ? The age you don't stop at ?

"

Lets just say I wouldn't sleep with someone my sons age, so I wouldn't sleep with someone my nans age!

"There have been a lot of threads like this recently and none of the ops seem to know why they like older women. I'd suggest that they stop focusing on a womans she and start looking at the whole package, our she isn't our only asset whatever number it happens to be."

Older or younger........makes no difference if you are attracted to them and they are attracted to you that's what it is...... Nothing to think about really

"I always find it hard to find woman who want to meet young lads, i'm 22 and yet to met cos if it"

Don't worry, time will take care of that!

That's because your beautifull B xx

Older or younger........makes no difference if you are attracted to them and they are attracted to you that's what it is...... Nothing to think about really "

well for some of us, and this has been discussed to death, age is important

I do love an older woman too.. Always used to try my luck with the older women in my old job on work outings!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do love an older woman too.. Always used to try my luck with the older women in my old job on work outings! "

try your luck with an older woman...hmm.... did you get much luck? Only asking because an older woman is likely to have had a fair bit of experience with men and unless she's desperate (and most of us aren't) is unlikely to fall for the charms of any man whatever his age who is "trying his luck".

No matter what age a woman is she is unlikely to be flattered by the attentions of men who see her as a tick in their wish list box or imagine that her age is some sort of virtue.

All I ask of a man (apart from mutual attraction) is that he is genuinely interested in me

"I do love an older woman too.. Always used to try my luck with the older women in my old job on work outings!

try your luck with an older woman...hmm.... did you get much luck? Only asking because an older woman is likely to have had a fair bit of experience with men and unless she's desperate (and most of us aren't) is unlikely to fall for the charms of any man whatever his age who is "trying his luck".

No matter what age a woman is she is unlikely to be flattered by the attentions of men who see her as a tick in their wish list box or imagine that her age is some sort of virtue.

All I ask of a man (apart from mutual attraction) is that he is genuinely interested in me "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I do love an older woman too.. Always used to try my luck with the older women in my old job on work outings!

All I ask of a man (apart from mutual attraction) is that he is genuinely interested in me

"

Oh dear am I coming across as some sort of virago?

"and I've just remebered my friend was e-mailing the gas board and her husband at the same time and told the gas man she loved him "

Oh dear am I coming across as some sort of virago? "

On a mission lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Oh dear am I coming across as some sort of virago? "

Not yet.

Try harder!

Im 23. And have a regular partner who is 40. She is beautiful and mmmmmm she is the epitome of a perfect weekend hehe x

Older or younger........makes no difference if you are attracted to them and they are attracted to you that's what it is...... Nothing to think about really

well for some of us, and this has been discussed to death, age is important"

I don't think you quite understood my statement!!!!!

The original question was is it nasty to like older women ? ???

My reply was only saying you can fancy or like anyone !!! It doesn't matter to anyone else who you fancy regardless of their age or anything else for that matter

Forum Mod

East Sussex

On a mission lol "

I am and soon will be whirling round in a phone box and coming out with my underpants(french silk naturally) over my trousers

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not yet.

Try harder! "

lol....ok

On a mission lol

I am and soon will be whirling round in a phone box and coming out with my underpants(french silk naturally) over my trousers "

I hope I'm in the phone box at the time

By *igger2012Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Age is just a number. It's the attraction that's important. We only meet guys under 30 cos that's what does it for us. Like to think I'm still sexy at 41. And hope to be for a long time yet x

"Age is just a number. It's the attraction that's important. We only meet guys under 30 cos that's what does it for us. Like to think I'm still sexy at 41. And hope to be for a long time yet x"

From what i can see. Your beautiful! X

» Add a new message to this topic